If you are HONEST, you are AGNOSTIC

So can I use something you create as evidence?

Evidence of what?
Let’s see. God’s existence, God’s attributes, purpose of the universe, reason for creation, etc.

Interesting. Ok. What is God? What are those attributes? We can start there. And please, don't just tell me... I require you to support any claim with more than just your wishing it's true.
Good, intelligent, powerful, eternal, unchanging, logical, loving, caring.

The support can be found in what he created.

Those words are meaningless. If you ask me what a dog is I can certainly give you a description which will allow you to identify a dog when you see one.

What is God?
Those words are derived from observations of the only tangible evidence we have. The evolution of the material world.

Space and time were created from nothing. Spirit is no thing. No things may exist outside of space and time. The existence of matter and energy create space and time. So whatever exists outside of space and time can not be tangible. Things cannot exist outside of space and time. Only no things can. Like consciousness without form.

AGNOSTICISM is about your HONEST perceptions and interpretations of your own experiences. If you cannot see beyond the horizon, you don’t pretend you do.

Of course, you can gather information from credible sources who have seen something beyond YOUR horizon, but that is tentative information that could be a basis for your belief(s).

No one credible to me has ANY information about Earth’s origins. We can only theorize based on patterns of evidence from various credible sources. Beyond that ...

If you are not agnostic, you are playing a make believe game. If so, you have faith in fantasy instead of reality, in my opinion.
If you are honest you will admit that billions of lines of DNA that all must be in perfect order did not form themselves in the mud

Evidence of what?
Let’s see. God’s existence, God’s attributes, purpose of the universe, reason for creation, etc.

Interesting. Ok. What is God? What are those attributes? We can start there. And please, don't just tell me... I require you to support any claim with more than just your wishing it's true.

Those words are meaningless. If you ask me what a dog is I can certainly give you a description which will allow you to identify a dog when you see one.

What is God?
God is existence. God is reality. God is consciousness without form.

Is there something which is capable of existing outside of space and time that is conscious and capable of creating the material world?

That’s really the heart of the debate.

Same answer. We haven't got a clue. Our ignorance is currently absolute.
At the heart of this debate is whether or not the material world was created by spirit. If the material world were not created by spirit, then everything which has occurred since the beginning of space and time are products of the material world. Everything which is incorporeal proceeded from the corporeal. There is no middle ground. There is no other option. Either the material world was created by spirit or it wasn't. All other options will simplify to one of these two lowest common denominators which are mutually exclusive.

So we need to start from that position and examine the evidence we have at our disposal which is creation itself. Specifically, the laws of nature; physical, biological and moral. And how space and time has evolved. And how we perceive God.

I do not accept your premise as to the choices available. The only real fact we have is that currently we have not the slightest clue what happened, if there was an external factor and, if so, what that factor might have been. We have no evidence at our disposal to examine.

That is actually at the heart of the debate. Whether we accept the fact we simply do now know, or insist that this unsupported belief is superior to that unsupported belief.

Is there something which is capable of existing outside of space and time that is conscious and capable of creating the material world?

At the heart of this debate is whether or not the material world was created by spirit. If the material world were not created by spirit, then everything which has occurred since the beginning of space and time are products of the material world. Everything which is incorporeal proceeded from the corporeal. There is no middle ground. There is no other option. Either the material world was created by spirit or it wasn't. All other options will simplify to one of these two lowest common denominators which are mutually exclusive.

So we need to start from that position and examine the evidence we have at our disposal which is creation itself. Specifically, the laws of nature; physical, biological and moral. And how space and time has evolved. And how we perceive God.

I do not accept your premise as to the choices available. The only real fact we have is that currently we have not the slightest clue what happened, if there was an external factor and, if so, what that factor might have been. We have no evidence at our disposal to examine.

That is actually at the heart of the debate. Whether we accept the fact we simply do now know, or insist that this unsupported belief is superior to that unsupported belief.
You have everything within space and time within your disposal. Beings that know and create were predestined to exist by the laws of nature before space and time existed. These are not opinions. These are facts supported by science.

Still nothing meaningful. Does God have appendages, DNA, fingernails, etc.?
No. God is beyond anything that we know because God exists outside of space and time.

God is consciousness without form. A mind without a body or any material aspect.

You have everything within space and time within your disposal. Beings that know and create were predestined to exist by the laws of nature before space and time existed. These are not opinions. These are facts supported by science.

Sorry. Those are unsupported opinions. Not facts supported by anything.

Evidence of what?

What is God?
I believe in God but what you just posted is blithering nonsense. God has form he impregnated Mary and is as real as you and I

What is God?
I believe in God but what you just posted is blithering nonsense. God has form he impregnated Mary and is as real as you and I
Yes, God is real but God isn’t like anything we can relate to in the material world.

No. God is beyond anything that we know because God exists outside of space and time.

God is consciousness without form. A mind without a body or any material aspect.

How do you arrive at that conclusion?
It’s simple really. Matter and energy cannot exist outside of space and time. The existence of matter and energy creates space and time.

Your existence says otherwise.

What is God?
Yes, God is real but God isn’t like anything we can relate to in the material world.
You have no information available to come to that conclusion.

Fact if one believes that God brought life to the Earth and we take life to another dead planet why are we not God?

It’s simple really. Matter and energy cannot exist outside of space and time. The existence of matter and energy creates space and time.
Space and time are not adequately defined for you to come to any conclusions

How do you know consciousness isn't energy or require matter?

Your existence says otherwise.

No, it doesn't. My existence only says that I exist.

What is God?

Fact if one believes that God brought life to the Earth and we take life to another dead planet why are we not God?

An interesting point. For that matter, most of the things early man considered to constitute a god can be done by humans now. Perhaps it is merely a matter of technology.

What is God?

An interesting point. For that matter, most of the things early man considered to constitute a god can be done by humans now. Perhaps it is merely a matter of technology.
Furthermore if you read DNA it is clearly a base 4 computer program that both builds, modifies and operates the computers that are life. Darwinist will swear up and down without proof that code writes itself in the mud. It does not, only intelligence can write

Last edited:

Furthermore if you read DNA it is clearly a base 4 computer program that both builds, modifies and operates the computers that are life

I wouldn't call it clear, but life certainly adapts to environment.

Forum List

Back