If you are in MY COUNTRY illegally

Ok, I leave :)
Sneak into my house with the intent to take as much from me as you can get away with and you leave in a fucking body bag.
Another time and place and there wouldn't be a single illegal still alive after getting ten feet inside the country.
If Obama had been able to he would have opened the borders and encouraged tens of millions of fucking illiterates into the country hoping to destroy America.
Obama should have been charged with treason by now.

Sneak into my house with the intent to take as much from me as you can get away with and you leave in a fucking body bag.
Another time and place and there wouldn't be a single illegal still alive after getting ten feet inside the country.
Ok, I won´t touch your stuff. Your girlfriend will, she´s got a one way ticket already :)
My wife of forty years owns some guns.
You come into our home uninvited and she'll be the first one to more than happily vaporise your head.
I have a fond recollection of a negro woman attempting to steal my wife's handbag. The negro bitch, who had to have weighed more than a fucking hippo got a wonderful surprise. My wife cold-cocked the bitch with a single punch. When the ambulance arrived 30 minutes later the hippo was still unconscious.
As a family we like to tell this at Christmas to the grandchildren.
Got to raise them right.

If Obama had been able to he would have opened the borders and encouraged tens of millions of fucking illiterates into the country hoping to destroy America.
ooooooooooooooooooooo rough talk!!

Ok, I won´t touch your stuff. Your girlfriend will, she´s got a one way ticket already :)
You come into our home uninvited and she'll be the first one to more than happily vaporise your head.
I have a fond recollection of a negro woman attempting to steal my wife's handbag. The negro bitch, who had to have weighed more than a fucking hippo got a wonderful surprise. My wife cold-cocked the bitch with a single punch. When the ambulance arrived 30 minutes later the hippo was still unconscious.
Got to raise them right.
That is really fine as I dislike hippos. But you missed I am invited :D

i hate to spoil your hate on Obama danny but every president since Johnson have allowed this shit to go on......

Got to raise them right.

Why do you celebrate Christmas if you're not Christian?

Got to raise them right.

Im an atheist and i celebrate it. I think Christmas parted ways with religion a LONG time ago. For the vast majority, it's that time of year when you give and get presents, see family and throw parties. It's also a big deal for kids, since that's when Santa comes.

I don't know one person who thinks of Christmas as the day Jesus was born. Thats an afterthought, at most.

Got to raise them right.
I once knew a white guy from a web site that was full of shit and a pathological liar...oohh excuse me, that's you....

Got to raise them right.

Im an atheist and i celebrate it. I think Christmas parted ways with religion a LONG time ago. For the vast majority, it's that time of year when you give and get presents, see family and throw parties. It's also a big deal for kids, since that's when Santa comes.

I don't know one person who thinks of Christmas as the day Jesus was born. Thats an afterthought, at most.

Oh, I know lots of assholes who won't let their kids celebrate Christmas cuz of Jesus and stuff. Talk about cruel and selfish.

Forum List

Back