If you are not a fascist authoritarian lover.....RUN from Twitter to this place NOW

I checked it out... the latest post was on 12/22...like what 2 weeks ago?

yawn.
Lol.... You dunce.... If you don't understand how to use the site just say that it does take some very minimal internet skills to navigate it correctly. It's been two days since I've been there after I read your post I opened up my Gettr feed...to about 200
Inputs. Idiot.

Jo

Lol.... You dunce.... If you don't understand how to use the site just say that it does take some very minimal internet skills to navigate it correctly. It's been two days since I've been there after I read your post I opened up my Gettr feed...to about 200
Inputs. Idiot.

Jo
1641384024880.png
Yawn...

There is this fascinating live stream...

1641384136915.png

Good luck with the translation.... LOL

And this is going to take down Facebook and Twitter, eh losers?

There is a great Twitter replacement now available unless you love censorship and Leftist authoritarianism

Check it out

LOTS of Conservatives and people who are just sick of the Left's Bullshit are going there right now.
You should too....unless you're all for massive government. corruption crime and violence.

By “the left’s bullshit” do you mean people who disagree with you and are constantly pointing out the fallacies in your belief system, with facts and truth?

Republicans
You would have made a model German citizen back in the 1940s

Yep, just following the rules is all.

Nothing to see here!!

It depends on what the rules are. No lies, and no misinformation isn't a difficult rule to follow, and it's one that everyone should follow.

If you're upset that you can't post bullshit and propaganda, too bad.

Ain't even been a week and ole Joe is already trashing Gettr for the piece of trash operation that it is......

"Just over a week after joining Gettr, Rogan has already concluded it is a "fugazi" operation fueled by "fuckery."

USMB censors free speech

Does it make it fascist authoritarian-communism and stuff??

For folks to demonize others by calling then snowflakes needing a safe space...you sure need a lot safe spaces...Parkers, Gab, Gettr, Rumble...all appealing to fragile minded cucks like you
You are a simpleton.

USMB staff do not unilaterally decide what is true and delete topics based on that unilateral decision. The closest USMB staff come to doing so is sending topics to the Conspiracy Theory forum.

You are a simpleton.

USMB staff do not unilaterally decide what is true and delete topics based on that unilateral decision. The closest USMB staff come to doing so is sending topics to the Conspiracy Theory forum.
Dumb ass, they delete comments here too....they censor language here too...

And if this site was an actual profit generator instead of a site that needs to have monthly donation drives -- they would have even more stringent TOS practices...

But for all the bellyaching you dic sucking Conservatives do about Twitter and FB -- you hate Gettr and Gab even more.....why? Because there are not enough "Liberals" there for you to attack and troll...and by the way, those sites censor content too...

Dumb ass, they delete comments here too....they censor language here too...
Dumbass, nobody is complaining about that. They are complaining that the fucking douchebag twats at Twitter et al have UNILATERALLY decided what is true and DELETED anything they unilaterally deem false.

GET IT STRAIGHT!!!

See why you're a fucking simpleton?

Forum List

Back