If you are not a fascist authoritarian lover.....RUN from Twitter to this place NOW

There is a great Twitter replacement now available unless you love censorship and Leftist authoritarianism

Check it out

LOTS of Conservatives and people who are just sick of the Left's Bullshit are going there right now.
You should too....unless you're all for massive government. corruption crime and violence.

I left Twitter after Trump got banned. He was the only reason I made an account, so I could see firsthand what he was putting out there.

I don't use Twit-ter but it's not for socio-political reasons, heck I don't use facebook or any of the others. That said is Twit-ter becoming a left wing echo chamber using "rules" to silence the right? Or is this just another overreaction by some on the right?

Look up how many leftists get banned on Twitter vs. Conservatives and get back to us.

The left uses the excuse 'private business' when it is leftist and censoring conservatives...But WHEN you got some leftist sub group attacking a christian or conservative business...well THEN, it is 'It's a business open to the public and they have to serve these leftists legally.

see how it changes per THEIR situation.

And the rule is no conservative thought or views allowed.

Twitter, facebook etc. are all monolithic one train of thought businesses.

Damn, my whole family is breaking the FB rules by expressing their conservative thoughts and views on a daily basis. Yet they never get in trouble for breaking that rule. Weird

Damn, my whole family is breaking the FB rules by expressing their conservative thoughts and views on a daily basis. Yet they never get in trouble for breaking that rule. Weird
Maybe they aren't big or important enough to bother with.

If you are trying to convince me Facebook doesn't piss on the right, you fail bigly.

I have no problem following the rules

I do not have to run to a propaganda site
Screenshot_20220103-113622.png

Maybe they aren't big or important enough to bother with.

If you are trying to convince me Facebook doesn't piss on the right, you fail bigly.

Oh, so the rule only applies to "big" people...gotcha.

I would never try and convince you of a thing, it never works with cult members.

I have no problem following the rules

I do not have to run to a propaganda site
You would have a point and I would agree with you if the "rules" were being applied evenly. For example, twitter has banned accounts or suspended them for COVID or vaccine misinformation. Cool. But it leaves Rachel Maddow tweets up that talk about the vaccine making you immune to COVID which we know is patently false. Even if when she said it we thought that was true, though the CDC never made that assertion just allowed people to think efficacy meant something it didn't, we for sure know it's not true now, so why aren't they requiring the posts to be deleted or suspending her account? It would seem that one side is taking far more hits than the other. It's not healthy for us as a society, we can barely have a civil political discussion now, and pushing people into their echo chambers won't make it better.

The discussion about how to deal with these companies is a tough one. On one hand they are private companies, but they are also the DeFacto public square now for better or worse. I certainly don't think that twitter is a good place to have a meaningful discussion about anything, but people do try (and typically fail) to do so.

I dont have a good answer to the problem, but it's something we need to discuss without screaming at each other or envoking Trump, the Nazi's, fascism, or whatever other mud slinging, that will kill any reasonable discussion.

USMB censors free speech

Does it make it fascist authoritarian-communism and stuff??

For folks to demonize others by calling then snowflakes needing a safe space...you sure need a lot safe spaces...Parkers, Gab, Gettr, Rumble...all appealing to fragile minded cucks like you

You would have a point and I would agree with you if the "rules" were being applied evenly. For example, twitter has banned accounts or suspended them for COVID or vaccine misinformation. Cool. But it leaves Rachel Maddow tweets up that talk about the vaccine making you immune to COVID which we know is patently false. Even if when she said it we thought that was true, though the CDC never made that assertion just allowed people to think efficacy meant something it didn't, we for sure know it's not true now, so why aren't they requiring the posts to be deleted or suspending her account? It would seem that one side is taking far more hits than the other. It's not healthy for us as a society, we can barely have a civil political discussion now, and pushing people into their echo chambers won't make it better.

The discussion about how to deal with these companies is a tough one. On one hand they are private companies, but they are also the DeFacto public square now for better or worse. I certainly don't think that twitter is a good place to have a meaningful discussion about anything, but people do try (and typically fail) to do so.

I dont have a good answer to the problem, but it's something we need to discuss without screaming at each other or envoking Trump, the Nazi's, fascism, or whatever other mud slinging, that will kill any reasonable discussion.
Link to maddow claiming COVID vaccines make you immune??

I have a feeling you won't provide it....but will continue to tell us about your feelings

There is nothing wrong with posting information that was believed to be true at the time it was posted

However posting misinformation that you know is not true is a violation that kills people

There are overreaction by both sides depending on the issue, I was asking rightwinger to quantify his statement.

10-4. But, I never heard of any prominent political leftists having their accounts suspended and/or censored for a long time.
If they were, it would have made the news. I only hear prominent conservatives being censored and making the news!!

Forum List

Back