If you bet 21 days you won

If you bet 21 days, you are a winner! That's the number of days that the T lasted before a call for his impeachment was published.

This, first call for the T's impeachment, was an editorial in Time magazine. The editorial said,

"The Trump Organization does or has done business in Argentina, Azerbaijan, Bermuda, Brazil, Canada, China, Egypt, Georgia, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Panama, Philippines, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, St. Martin, St. Vincent, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom and Uruguay. And, while serving as President, Trump, through his interest in the Trump Organization, will continue to receive monetary and other benefits from these foreign powers and their agents."

Legally, they are right. These business efforts all violate the Constitutional requirements for a president. But as we all know, the Constitution is not a big issue for today's Congress. But nothing wilt happen until the Republicans in Congress decide the T is doing them more harm than good. As Gerald Ford said, "An impeachable offense is whatever a majority of the House of Representatives considers it to be."

His term in office may even be more "interesting" than his election!
vt investor

Legally, they are wrong ... but don't let a little thing like facts get in your way.

I didn't say what you just implied. I said his personal tax returns are NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS.

Lrn2read

You don't think that a President's tax returns are our business, but I'm sure you think that a president getting a hummer from an intern is.

Not too partisan now are we?

I think it's kind of a no brainer that abusing power to sexually exploit interns is much more relevant to public knowledge than how much money he made last year.

Which is why I was much more concerned with trumps statements and actions toward women than I was with his tax returns. Much like I was concerned with Clintons sexcapades more than his tax returns.

How much you make doesn't reveal anything about your character. How you treat women and those who work for you do

You are right about one thing, your opinion does indicate that you have no brains!

People's sex lives are their own personal business, if there is any right to privacy it's privacy in their sex and romantic life.

Your assumption that Clinton exploited Monica is bullshit. No one has ever indicated that her involvement with him was anything other than voluntary.

The tax returns of public servants are public business -especially when they've had an extensive business career that includes dealing in foreign countries.

People like you are plain sick - you consider money to be more sacred and personal that romantic relationships...sick..sick..sick..
but you think what someone else earns is your business? excuse me while I....
EVERY president for years back showed theirs to prove there was no bs going on With dump the bs is unending
but there is no requirement right?

If you bet 21 days, you are a winner! That's the number of days that the T lasted before a call for his impeachment was published.
WTF are YOU talking about? Snowflakes were plotting, planning, and calling for his Impeachment BEFORE he was sworn in! About the same time they began calling for his assassination!
You have the names mixed up, son, it was the republicans who were asking for Obamas impeachment, and Trump has done far far worse

When did we call for Obama's impeachment? I spoke against it many times. For the same reason I opposed impeachment for trump and bush. As far as we can tell, they have violated no criminal law.

Clinton did violate the law. Obstruction of justice. Perjury. Impeachment was completely appropriate.

Trump has been in office less than a month. What has he done that is far worse than Obama?
he's made a mockery of America ,,a laughing stock The world laughs at him and republican schmucks who put him in the WH

Trump has legit business dealings in other countries before becoming prez and the left freaks out. Hillary has a money laundering machine in place for those same countries governments and that's no big deal. You people are truly bat shit crazy.
Hillary showed her taxes Dump is afraid and you so called patriots don't give a fk
As someone who has never had to file anything other than a 1040EZ how the hell would you know what you were looking at anyway? All you would do is sit on your ass waiting for the leftwing news people to lie to you about what was in them so you could spout the talking points on this forum.

I didn't say what you just implied. I said his personal tax returns are NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS.

Lrn2read

You don't think that a President's tax returns are our business, but I'm sure you think that a president getting a hummer from an intern is.

I think it's kind of a no brainer that abusing power to sexually exploit interns is much more relevant to public knowledge than how much money he made last year.

Which is why I was much more concerned with trumps statements and actions toward women than I was with his tax returns. Much like I was concerned with Clintons sexcapades more than his tax returns.

How much you make doesn't reveal anything about your character. How you treat women and those who work for you do

You are right about one thing, your opinion does indicate that you have no brains!

People's sex lives are their own personal business, if there is any right to privacy it's privacy in their sex and romantic life.

Your assumption that Clinton exploited Monica is bullshit. No one has ever indicated that her involvement with him was anything other than voluntary.

The tax returns of public servants are public business -especially when they've had an extensive business career that includes dealing in foreign countries.

People like you are plain sick - you consider money to be more sacred and personal that romantic relationships...sick..sick..sick..
EVERY president for years back showed theirs to prove there was no bs going on With dump the bs is unending
So it's not a law. But rather your feelings on it. Nobody but you gives a shit dude.

Time can call on cows to grow wings and fly if they like but that's not going to happen either.
or get repub congress to demand to see dumps tax returns
Tax returns are still private some people sure have a hard time grasping that.
Trump PROMISED that he would release his tax returns. Once again another big fat lie. I can just imagine the reaction of the right, if Obama had done the same.

Obama lied practically every time he opened his mouth. Why is outrage over dishonest men only in style when it's the other guy?

WTF are YOU talking about? Snowflakes were plotting, planning, and calling for his Impeachment BEFORE he was sworn in! About the same time they began calling for his assassination!
You have the names mixed up, son, it was the republicans who were asking for Obamas impeachment, and Trump has done far far worse

When did we call for Obama's impeachment? I spoke against it many times. For the same reason I opposed impeachment for trump and bush. As far as we can tell, they have violated no criminal law.

Clinton did violate the law. Obstruction of justice. Perjury. Impeachment was completely appropriate.

Trump has been in office less than a month. What has he done that is far worse than Obama?
he's made a mockery of America ,,a laughing stock The world laughs at him and republican schmucks who put him in the WH
You're <smart if you really think that.
The world is taking Trump very serious. They know they're not dealing with anyone like obama.
:)

So it's not a law. But rather your feelings on it. Nobody but you gives a shit dude.
Nobody??? WRONG dude,,,,anyone who cares whether the pos you put in the WH is an honest guy does give a shit

I haven't heard much laughing coming from Mexico since Jan 20th. As a matter of fact it would seem the entire world is taking us much more seriously now. As they should. Obie isn't here to be run over any longer.

I don't think it's strange. I think it's NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS
Well you're dead wrong granpaw only a fucking imbecile like you doesn't care if the ceo in charge, trumpovitch the russian agent, is a thief and cheat

Lrn2read

You don't mind that an American President perjured himself. Alrighty then.
Lying about a BJ??? Didn't stop Bill from becoming the best president of your lifetime Maybe GWB should have done the same??? Couldn't have hurt

Bill Clinton the best president of anyone's lifetime?

Hahahahahahahahaha.

Good one. Jokes are funny.

Time can call on cows to grow wings and fly if they like but that's not going to happen either.
Trump PROMISED that he would release his tax returns. Once again another big fat lie. I can just imagine the reaction of the right, if Obama had done the same.

Obama lied practically every time he opened his mouth. Why is outrage over dishonest men only in style when it's the other guy?
Why worry about Obama when you've got your own scumbag to make excuses for?

Trump has legit business dealings in other countries before becoming prez and the left freaks out. Hillary has a money laundering machine in place for those same countries governments and that's no big deal. You people are truly bat shit crazy.
Hillary showed her taxes Dump is afraid and you so called patriots don't give a fk
As someone who has never had to file anything other than a 1040EZ how the hell would you know what you were looking at anyway? All you would do is sit on your ass waiting for the leftwing news people to lie to you about what was in them so you could spout the talking points on this forum.

Well you're dead wrong granpaw only a fucking imbecile like you doesn't care if the ceo in charge, trumpovitch the russian agent, is a thief and cheat

Lrn2read

You don't mind that an American President perjured himself. Alrighty then.
Lying about a BJ??? Didn't stop Bill from becoming the best president of your lifetime Maybe GWB should have done the same??? Couldn't have hurt

Bill Clinton the best president of anyone's lifetime?

Hahahahahahahahaha.

Good one. Jokes are funny.
And you loved GWB ???

1) 21 days was last Friday.
2) you've been calling for his impeachment since November
3) he has still committed no high crimes or misdemeanors to public knowledge
you don't need to commit high crimes and misdemeanors to be impeached, but his never ending lies are a good beginning

High crimes and misdemeanors are the grounds and standard for impeachment. If we impeached a president over lying, only Washington would ever have served his term.

Nobody??? WRONG dude,,,,anyone who cares whether the pos you put in the WH is an honest guy does give a shit
so did you quote the law yet?

yes but from what I read Congress can demand to see them And don't you think it a bit strange that the wheeler dealer is the first president in many years refuses to show them ,,,,after btw he lied and said he would?
I don't think it's strange. I think it's NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS

Trumpovitch would most likely be Croatian or maybe Serbian. Are you now claiming he is in cahoots with the Slavs?

It's Edward Scissorsbrains...

1) 21 days was last Friday.
2) you've been calling for his impeachment since November
3) he has still committed no high crimes or misdemeanors to public knowledge
you don't need to commit high crimes and misdemeanors to be impeached, but his never ending lies are a good beginning

High crimes and misdemeanors are the grounds and standard for impeachment. If we impeached a president over lying, only Washington would ever have served his term.
dude that's hilarious....

Tax returns prove honesty how exactly? The entire existence of the field of tax law is based upon finding ways to get out of paying taxes. That's literally all they are there for. Nobody higher's a tax lawyer to pay more taxes you moron.

It's Edward Scissorsbrains...
i'm beginning to think that, that's for sure.

Forum List

Back