If you bet 21 days you won

Time can call on cows to grow wings and fly if they like but that's not going to happen either.
or get repub congress to demand to see dumps tax returns
Tax returns are still private some people sure have a hard time grasping that.
yes but from what I read Congress can demand to see them And don't you think it a bit strange that the wheeler dealer is the first president in many years refuses to show them ,,,,after btw he lied and said he would?
On what grounds can Congress demand to see someone's taxes? Given Trump did not in any way run a traditional campaign no that doesn't strike me as strange. BTW Trump is not the first person to run for President who has lied and he won't be the last.
And you don't give a fk where his money is coming from ,,,whether he really is a world class liar
Why do you think he won't show them??? Think the worst and you might be right
Im sorry I missed the part of your rant where you explained on what grounds Congress has the right to see someone's taxes. The I.R.S. has Trumps taxes they to the best of knowledge have found nothing in them to show there is anything illegal or out of order with them. If that changes I will want to see them and know more until then Trumps taxes are between him and the I.R.S. and no one else not even partisans on a message board.

yes but from what I read Congress can demand to see them And don't you think it a bit strange that the wheeler dealer is the first president in many years refuses to show them ,,,,after btw he lied and said he would?
I don't think it's strange. I think it's NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS
Well you're dead wrong granpaw only a fucking imbecile like you doesn't care if the ceo in charge, trumpovitch the russian agent, is a thief and cheat
I didn't say what you just implied. I said his personal tax returns are NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS.

Lrn2read

You don't think that a President's tax returns are our business, but I'm sure you think that a president getting a hummer from an intern is.

Not too partisan now are we?

Well you're dead wrong granpaw only a fucking imbecile like you doesn't care if the ceo in charge, trumpovitch the russian agent, is a thief and cheat
I didn't say what you just implied. I said his personal tax returns are NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS.

Lrn2read

You don't think that a President's tax returns are our business, but I'm sure you think that a president getting a hummer from an intern is.

You don't mind that an American President perjured himself. Alrighty then.

Time can call on cows to grow wings and fly if they like but that's not going to happen either.
Trump PROMISED that he would release his tax returns. Once again another big fat lie. I can just imagine the reaction of the right, if Obama had done the same.

Lrn2read
Not after he promises to release them, and then lies about it

If you bet 21 days, you are a winner! That's the number of days that the T lasted before a call for his impeachment was published.
WTF are YOU talking about? Snowflakes were plotting, planning, and calling for his Impeachment BEFORE he was sworn in! About the same time they began calling for his assassination!
You have the names mixed up, son, it was the republicans who were asking for Obamas impeachment, and Trump has done far far worse

Lrn2read

Lying about a BJ??? Didn't stop Bill from becoming the best president of your lifetime Maybe GWB should have done the same??? Couldn't have hurt

1) 21 days was last Friday.
2) you've been calling for his impeachment since November
3) he has still committed no high crimes or misdemeanors to public knowledge

Lrn2read

Lying about a BJ??? Didn't stop Bill from becoming the best president of your lifetime Maybe GWB should have done the same??? Couldn't have hurt
But when it comes to sexual assault and grabbing pussy when ever he wants, thats just fine with todays republicans. The hypocrisy is enough to make you barf

1) 21 days was last Friday.
2) you've been calling for his impeachment since November
3) he has still committed no high crimes or misdemeanors to public knowledge
you don't need to commit high crimes and misdemeanors to be impeached, but his never ending lies are a good beginning

Lrn2read

But when it comes to sexual assault and grabbing pussy when ever he wants, thats just fine with todays republicans. The hypocrisy is enough to make you barf
they agree because most are probably pussy grabbers too......

Lrn2read

Since you don't know the answer to that question you can kindly fuck off too. You stupid liberal faggots seem to think you can read minds.

Lrn2read

He lied in a Court of Law, it is interesting that you can't make the distinction.

Lrn2read

Since you don't know the answer to that question you can kindly fuck off too. You stupid liberal faggots seem to think you can read minds.
Why did Trump lie about his tax returns?

Lrn2read

He lied in a Court of Law, it is interesting that you can't make the distinction.
So, as long as the Trumpster doesn't lie in a court of law, he is free to lie as much as he wants?

Lrn2read
Not after he promises to release them, and then lies about it
I might tell you I'll show you my wife's tits. Doesn't mean you're entitled to see them if I don't show them.

You people are beyond dumb.

Lrn2read

...and yet you kids love you a KNOWN Serial Sexual Predator and voted for his wife who took charge in destroying and silencing his victims. You can't make this stuff up.

Lrn2read

So, as long as the Trumpster doesn't lie in a court of law, he is free to lie as much as he wants?

LOL, if lies bothered that bad you wouldn't have voted for your Hillary ;)

Forum List

Back