🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be....?

Chicago, Palmer House Hilton, getting ready for dinner at the Russian Tea Time. Sometimes I just love sitting in the lap of luxury. :)

image.axd

ViewfromAdamsSt.jpg

Chicago, Palmer House Hilton, getting ready for dinner at the Russian Tea Time. Sometimes I just love sitting in the lap of luxury. :)

image.axd

ViewfromAdamsSt.jpg

You a Chicago girl Sarah?

Never been at the Palmer house, But once had a room with a old girlfriend at the old ambassador east, went to the pump room... Where phil collins album "No jacket required" came from...

Grew up in wheeling a mile away from la france...

image.axd

ViewfromAdamsSt.jpg

You a Chicago girl Sarah?

Never been at the Palmer house, But once had a room with a old girlfriend at the old ambassador east, went to the pump room... Where phil collins album "No jacket required" came from...

Grew up in wheeling a mile away from la france...
Ohio. I really love Chicago though.

Bed, sleeping.

Not waiting on the wasp I'm replacing who decided to change today's 4pm meeting to 7am last night at 7:45 and appears to have forgotten how to read her watch.

7am.... no way I could have any effective meeting at that hour. Coffee needs to kick in .... hope she shows up soon!

I work construction, every day starts at 7 AM.

Psht...F that noise. I set my hours and I don't set them for 7am, ever. Luckily, it's a once or twice thing simply due to the transition. It won't happen frequently.

I would be at the next concert date for my most favorite singer James Otto. :) :) :)

God bless you and him always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. Sadly James has not been in my area since January 31, 2011 and no I am not the reason why because we have actually chatted at the Twitter website several times both publicly and privately. :) :) :)

I retired at age 54 and thanks lord for being blessed.
I've done just about everything a man would want to do in life. Everything. Except climb Mount Everest but my family stopped me.
But the best thing where I want to be is play with my grandchildren. Unmeasurable joy and happiness by being with them.
Enjoy life.

Locally either on the boat or the golf course. If away, either Telluride or the Caymans.

Forum List

Back