If you could have anyone you want for president '24, who would that be?

I keep thinking we need Trump

There are things I am not crazy about re T but I can't think of anyone more experienced, knowledgable or savvy..

except Ron DeSantis

I know there are others out there who might "work" for me but I can't think of them right now... And by the way, Trump's past social indiscretions have ZERO effect on me RE voting. He has proven he knows what to do to lead this country...

That said, DeSantis doesnt have the same baggage...

They'd attempt to impeach him, just the same... I am sure... because, you know, they don't have anything better to do (all about politics all the freaking time w/ the left)
I favor a Niki Halley/Tim Scott ticket, in whatever order. Democrats would be beside themselves figuring out how to attack a woman and a black man.

There are things I am not crazy about re T but I can't think of anyone more experienced, knowledgable or savvy..

except Ron DeSantis

I know there are others out there who might "work" for me but I can't think of them right now... And by the way, Trump's past social indiscretions have ZERO effect on me RE voting. He has proven he knows what to do to lead this country...

They'd attempt to impeach him, just the same... I am sure... because, you know, they don't have anything better to do (all about politics all the freaking time w/ the left)

The person I would love to see as President would not be a logical choice.
I don't really care for anyone on the National scene at the moment ... And someone will get the nod.

I'll vote for whatever piece of shit best suits my position and from the people the rest of you decide should be fed to the meatgrinder.
Good Luck Everyone ... Hope You Get What You Want.

I favor a Niki Halley/Tim Scott ticket, in whatever order. Democrats would be beside themselves figuring out how to attack a woman and a black man.
they will attack any R... couldn't care less about race.. they LIE in all they say and do and hteir stupid policies

I don't like Haley because she was not behind Trump to the degree the American people were

and ARE

+

The candidate farthest away from Trump, Biden, and Harris...
Trump defended Christian principles and DID things to further them. Of course cnn watchers don't know a thing about that but Fox viewers and Newsmax... different story. WE know...

and if you are against what Trump did (assuming you know a damn thing about what he did)

YOU

are a problem

YOU

are against America

objectively speaking

=

they will attack any R... couldn't care less about race.. they LIE in all they say and do and hteir stupid policies

I don't like Haley because she was not behind Trump to the degree the American people were

and ARE

+
It is not necessary to bow down to Trump five times per day in order to be a Republican. People in their own parties should question their very own president. We don't have enough of that. Thank God for Manchin and Sinema, who don't bow down five times per day to Biden.

Trump defended Christian principles and DID things to further them. Of course cnn watchers don't know a thing about that but Fox viewers and Newsmax... different story. WE know...

and if you are against what Trump did (assuming you know a damn thing about what he did)

YOU

are a problem

YOU

are against America

objectively speaking

=

Fuck off.

except Ron DeSantis

DeSantis is actually reforming the Florida education system, Trump never lifted a fucking finger when he had the chance to transform or eliminate the Department of Education

Forum List

Back