If you could have anyone you want for president '24, who would that be?

That would be a great combination: People are realizing that Trump was/should have been elected, and DeSantis could bring in a ready-made cabinet to start with. Unlike Biden, Trump would step down if his age became a problem. It's called patriotism.

Trump would not pick DeSantis in 1000 years. Trump will only pick someone that will bow down and kiss his ass multiple times a day.

I think we'll see a Trump/DeSantis ticket. I would vote Trump, but if Dennis Prager threw his hat in the ring I would certainly pay attention.
Prager was an Open Borders, Globalist when it was popular under GW.

1647827525493.png

Who could hate that mug?

1647827618501.png

Impeccable conservative credentials.

Now THAT would be a race.

Tulsi against this one. ^^^ :p

It would be almost enough to start watching TV again.

"Almost".

I keep thinking we need Trump

There are things I am not crazy about re T but I can't think of anyone more experienced, knowledgable or savvy..

except Ron DeSantis

I know there are others out there who might "work" for me but I can't think of them right now... And by the way, Trump's past social indiscretions have ZERO effect on me RE voting. He has proven he knows what to do to lead this country...

That said, DeSantis doesnt have the same baggage...

They'd attempt to impeach him, just the same... I am sure... because, you know, they don't have anything better to do (all about politics all the freaking time w/ the left)
I like Trump but more than enough people hate him so it might be a hard sell. Im hoping that Ron DeSantis is the candidate

Ron DeSantis for me; I'd vote for Pence, though. Also for Trump, if he's the candidate. Anyone who is a good, strong, Trump-type GOPer.

No RINOs. They put up one of them, like Romney, I just won't vote. I'd love to see Lindsey Graham as VP for someone. I wouldn't vote for that worthless governor Hogan of my state.

The most important thing we need to do this year is to get rid of the Democrat majorities in congress. As long as these obstructionists control congress, with their disdain for our laws and constitution, no President will be able to do their job properly. As far as the next President goes, fixing all the bad moves made by Biden is going to be a massive if not impossible job. Trump is the only person who can possibly right this ship.

I keep thinking we need Trump

There are things I am not crazy about re T but I can't think of anyone more experienced, knowledgable or savvy..

except Ron DeSantis

I know there are others out there who might "work" for me but I can't think of them right now... And by the way, Trump's past social indiscretions have ZERO effect on me RE voting. He has proven he knows what to do to lead this country...

That said, DeSantis doesnt have the same baggage...

They'd attempt to impeach him, just the same... I am sure... because, you know, they don't have anything better to do (all about politics all the freaking time w/ the left)

Ron DeSantis

Nary a mention of Brandon and his skank Kamala, even by liberals. What are we to make of this?

That Democrats are not participating in this thread. I can see why --- we conservatives have several, really quite a few, good possibilities, a deep bench.

But the Dems are really stuck! They can't openly be disloyal to the poor-quality pair that are in the White House, and they really don't have any alternatives.

Forum List

Back