If you disagree

And you're bullshit for claiming to be a partisan to the Constitution while planning to vote for someone that will piss on it, so I guess it's a wash. :thup:

This is not effective you don't answer one charge while pointing to another fake charge.

Fake? No, we just had the discussion yesterday. :laugh:

What am I being charged with exactly? Is this my op and I don't remember posting it?

Dude I am not as partisan as you think

Kindly explain why.

maher1.jpg

What are the "facts" about what the Republicans have done to the middle class, and how are they beyond reasonable doubts. Please use your own words, not Bill's.

And also, explain how the Democrats did not have a hand in any of the policies, even though we have a two party system, with checks and balances.

TIA

Every time I say what I believe or perceive, I am informed that I am [insert all the slams and insults here]. SO. Why would I willingly go there.

Even looking at this thread. If you think my perceptions are faulty because they don't line up with yours, and you think Bill Maher is wrong, and I have the same perceptions he does, then what would be the point? Every person in this thread thinks Bill is talking out his ass.

It's an automatic door slam. I've already spent a year trying to get through to people. I can't really justify the continued waste of time.

So what was your point in even starting the thread, if you weren't prepared to defend the subject?

What are the "facts" about what the Republicans have done to the middle class, and how are they beyond reasonable doubts. Please use your own words, not Bill's.

And also, explain how the Democrats did not have a hand in any of the policies, even though we have a two party system, with checks and balances.

TIA

Every time I say what I believe or perceive, I am informed that I am [insert all the slams and insults here]. SO. Why would I willingly go there.

Even looking at this thread. If you think my perceptions are faulty because they don't line up with yours, and you think Bill Maher is wrong, and I have the same perceptions he does, then what would be the point? Every person in this thread thinks Bill is talking out his ass.

It's an automatic door slam. I've already spent a year trying to get through to people. I can't really justify the continued waste of time

sooo, if someone doesn't agree with you, then inYHO, your answer is so post threads with zero content other than a link or graphic?

I asked for feedback. I would have discussed feedback. I got attacks. That's the norm, I get it; this is USMB.

I really would love to know why people would vote against their own best interests.

I really would like to know why it is SO very important to them - I am willing to BET they would be happy for the rich to pay 0% in taxes.

It's an automatic door slam. I've already spent a year trying to get through to people. I can't really justify the continued waste of time

sooo, if someone doesn't agree with you, then inYHO, your answer is so post threads with zero content other than a link or graphic?

I asked for feedback. I would have discussed feedback. I got attacks. That's the norm, I get it; this is USMB.

I really would love to know why people would vote against their own best interests.

I really would like to know why it is SO very important to them - I am willing to BET they would be happy for the rich to pay 0% in taxes.

How was my reply an attack? I was asking you to clarify what you thought were the "facts" that Mr Maher was talking about, since you saw fit to post his graphic.

well, I'd say your campaign has been successful then. you post graphics links sans commentary and ask everyone else for theirs....because you cannot get thru to people.....ok then, why should we try to get thru...............to you?

well, I'd say your campaign has been successful then. you post graphics links sans commentary and ask everyone else for theirs....because you cannot get thru to people.....ok then, why should we try to get thru...............to you?

Is that what all the attacks are about? Trying to "get through" to me?

Is that what all the attacks are about? Trying to "get through" to me?

you'll have to be more specific......

What exactly did you expect? Using a 1%er talking about only poor people voting for democrats. Unless Maher votes Republican your post got what it deserves.

TIA

sooo, if someone doesn't agree with you, then inYHO, your answer is to post threads with zero content other than a link or graphic?

As opposed to saying someone creates a troll thread b/c you disagree with them?

Funny, I've never seen you call frank a troll. :dunno:

sooo, if someone doesn't agree with you, then inYHO, your answer is to post threads with zero content other than a link or graphic?

As opposed to saying someone creates a troll thread b/c you disagree with them?

Funny, I've never seen you call frank a troll. :dunno:

ahhhhh Avatar luv....:razz:look at that, big sis weighs in......:lol:

a)I don't think, the operative word being think, frank creates all that many threads, ( does he?) compared to sis.

b) the issue, IF you read this thread is, she doesn't comment making it difficult to understand or ascertain exactly what she feels about the threads she posts, she admits it herself........so its hard to formulate an opinion on what I would agree or disagree with, unless she posted her thoughts etc......

Forum List

Back