If You Don't Sin, Does That Mean Jesus Died For Nothing?

boedicca

Uppity Water Nymph from the Land of Funk
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2007
Asking the important question:

If one actually lives a completely virtuous life and doesn't sin, does that mean that Jesus died for nothing?

Some folks believe we were born with sin. Original sin.

Yeah they tried to sell me that turd when I was five years old. That was the point I went :eusa_snooty:

I guess you don't believe the Bible then... its all in there.....

I do believe the bible exists. I see it in all the hotel rooms.
They used to have phone books too. Guess which one they took out.

thats not what I asked. You do not believe what God says in His Word, the Bible? You can't pick and choose what you like and don't like. ALL the Bible is profitable for correction.

I didn't ask to be born -- I might not have -- if given a choice in the matter.

... Particularly; if I had to kiss the creators ass.

Romans 5:12 - Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:

Psalms 51:5 - Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me.

Psalms 58:3 - The wicked are estranged from the womb: they go astray as soon as they be born, speaking lies.

Oh, hi again! Nice to see you back.

Yeah they tried to sell me that turd when I was five years old. That was the point I went :eusa_snooty:

thats not what I asked. You do not believe what God says in His Word, the Bible? You can't pick and choose what you like and don't like. ALL the Bible is profitable for correction.

"God" didn't write the bible. Men pretending to speak for it did.
I can do that on my own. :eusa_hand:

(Is 45:9)-
"Woe to those who quarrel with their Maker, those who are nothing but potsherds among the potsherds on the ground. Does the clay say to the potter, 'What are you making?' Does your work say, 'The potter has no hands'?

"God" didn't write the bible. Men pretending to speak for it did.
I can do that on my own. :eusa_hand:

Men who were inspired by the Holy Spirit wrote it. The Spirit IS GOD.

(Is 45:9)-
"Woe to those who quarrel with their Maker, those who are nothing but potsherds among the potsherds on the ground. Does the clay say to the potter, 'What are you making?' Does your work say, 'The potter has no hands'?

If the pot holds no fruit because it was made poorly, was it the pots fault or its maker's?

Forum List

Back