If You Don't Sin, Does That Mean Jesus Died For Nothing?

Yeah they tried to sell me that turd when I was five years old. That was the point I went :eusa_snooty:

I guess you don't believe the Bible then... its all in there.....

I do believe the bible exists. I see it in all the hotel rooms.
They used to have phone books too. Guess which one they took out.

thats not what I asked. You do not believe what God says in His Word, the Bible? You can't pick and choose what you like and don't like. ALL the Bible is profitable for correction.

"God" didn't write the bible. Men pretending to speak for it did.
I can do that on my own. :eusa_hand:

Men who were inspired by the Holy Spirit wrote it. The Spirit IS GOD.

So is this sprig of broccoli here. Get over it.

I didn't ask to be born -- I might not have -- if given a choice in the matter.

... Particularly; if I had to kiss the creators ass.

(Is 45:9)-
"Woe to those who quarrel with their Maker, those who are nothing but potsherds among the potsherds on the ground. Does the clay say to the potter, 'What are you making?' Does your work say, 'The potter has no hands'?

If the pot holds no fruit because it was made poorly, was it the pots fault or its maker's?

We are all made in the image of God.

you guys can try to earn your way to Heaven if you like, but I don't see it going too well.

Asking the important question:

If one actually lives a completely virtuous life and doesn't sin, does that mean that Jesus died for nothing?
No...that means the dude lived for nothing.

By the dude I mean the guy who never sinned....I hate it when I have to explain jokes.

Last edited:

If one actually lives a completely virtuous life and doesn't sin, does that mean that Jesus died for nothing?

According to the Bible there is no such thing as a "sinless" person. All have sinned and fall short of the Glory of God. Sin is defined as "transgression of God's law." So, hypothetically, if a person followed God's law to a "T" throughout his or her life then Christ's sacrifice and payment for sin wouldn't be necessary for that person.

Some folks believe we were born with sin. Original sin.

Yeah they tried to sell me that turd when I was five years old. That was the point I went :eusa_snooty:

I guess you don't believe the Bible then... its all in there.....

I do believe the bible exists. I see it in all the hotel rooms.
They used to have phone books too. Guess which one they took out.

thats not what I asked. You do not believe what God says in His Word, the Bible? You can't pick and choose what you like and don't like. ALL the Bible is profitable for correction.

"God" didn't write the bible. Men pretending to speak for it did.
I can do that on my own. :eusa_hand:

Incorrect. God has, does, and will work through His creation. God inspired His faithful followers to write the Bible as they were led by the Holy Spirit.

please TELL ME the name and address of the person who hasn't sinned. thx.

Scuze moi, but posting Personal Information is against forum rules.

Most people live "without sin". Day to day, most people are not "sinning".

10606224_10152552799084079_6140749661902561683_n.jpg

Better question I've always thought was 'If Jesus died for the sins of the time in which he did it, wouldn't that have only forgiven everyone alive at that time? How can he make up for the sins of people who didn't exist yet?'

To say nothing of the little problem of if you're God, or a relative of God you can't die so it's a symbolic gesture at best. Plus there's nothing in the Jewish Messianic prophecies about dying to forgive all of their sins. All Jews sins (hopefully) get forgiven every Yom Kippur. So such sacrifices are redundant.

The real mystery is

If a tree falls, but no ones hears it, did it make a noise.

:rolleyes:

The other mystery is WTF happened to the smilies?

Why is God so insecure?

If He is so great, why do we need to tell Him so?

I didn't ask to be born -- I might not have -- if given a choice in the matter.

... Particularly; if I had to kiss the creators ass.

(Is 45:9)-
"Woe to those who quarrel with their Maker, those who are nothing but potsherds among the potsherds on the ground. Does the clay say to the potter, 'What are you making?' Does your work say, 'The potter has no hands'?

If the pot holds no fruit because it was made poorly, was it the pots fault or its maker's?
if the pot holds no fruit because it chooses to go through life ass up, is it the pots fault or its makers.....

Forum List

Back