If you don't want guns don't buy them?

You could ask the same if someone is beaten to death, doesn't alter the fact that the criminal is entitled to due process before their rights are restricted, same applies to the law abiding people whether they take a pill or not.

I'm just mindful of some of the NRA rhetoric following Sandy Hook.

Wouldn't know, I don't pay much attention to the NRA, most of what I know about them I get from here, good and bad.

Buy more guns and ammo...
Why does the USA have more mass shootings than any other country per capita by a huge amount.

Because of absolutely disgusting human beings like Rustic. It is gun mentality shown by Rustic not just the easy access to guns.
It is a mentality that guns can solve all problems. It is a sick mind set. He/she may not be a mass killer but he/she provides an atmosphere that the mass killers thrive.

You sir are totally full of shit. We have an open society, people will do bad things because evil does exist and no one is enabling it, it thrives because of our lax standards of behavior. If anyone is enabling it, that would be the left and their relative moralism, they are the ones making excuses for terrorist and thugs.

second, that doesn't mean we shouldn't keep guns away from people who shouldn't have them... the nutters, the criminals, the spouse abusers, pedophiles...

I will agree with this. Now, I ask how you plan to go about doing that.

As I stated earlier in the thread, there are already laws in place to prevent all those folks from getting guns, how's that working for ya?

Buy more guns and ammo...
Why does the USA have more mass shootings than any other country per capita by a huge amount.

Because of absolutely disgusting human beings like Rustic. It is gun mentality shown by Rustic not just the easy access to guns.
It is a mentality that guns can solve all problems. It is a sick mind set. He/she may not be a mass killer but he/she provides an atmosphere that the mass killers thrive.

You sir are totally full of shit. We have an open society, people will do bad things because evil does exist and no one is enabling it, it thrives because of our lax standards of behavior. If anyone is enabling it, that would be the left and their relative moralism, they are the ones making excuses for terrorist and thugs.
You are correct that people will do bad things no matter what. BUT the bad things they do are influenced by the society around them. Why does the USA have more mass killings and gun deaths per capita than any other western country?
I tell you why, because of idiots like you are in denial about our society's view about the use of guns. There are many actions we can all take to protect gun possession for the right people and the right purpose. Idiots like you are saying gun possession for all for what ever reason you need it for. And there are idiots doing exactly what you profess. Too many idiots.

Skull Pilot said "If you don't want a gun don't buy one" yet that is so beside the point

first, who says there aren't guns in my home?

second, that doesn't mean we shouldn't keep guns away from people who shouldn't have them... the nutters, the criminals, the spouse abusers, pedophiles...

most normal people understand the need to restrict gun ownership in those cases.

I wish we can keep health insurance away from people WHO DONT WANT IT!

*yawn*

As I stated earlier in the thread, there are already laws in place to prevent all those folks from getting guns, how's that working for ya?

people on the right keep saying that. obviously if the loopholes we're talking about don't exist (which they do) and if background checks were universal (which they aren't) then we need to punch up the laws.

btw, two of the weapons used in yesterday's mass shooting (of which we have had more this year than there are days in the year) were purchased legally.

funny I don't even hear the islamophobes demanding background checks for people on the no fly list.

people on the right keep saying that. obviously if the loopholes we're talking about don't exist (which they do) and if background checks were universal (which they aren't) then we need to punch up the laws.

btw, two of the weapons used in yesterday's mass shooting (of which we have had more this year than there are days in the year) were purchased legally.

funny I don't even hear the islamophobes demanding background checks for people on the no fly list.
Amazing you're back here for more abuse.
There are no loopholes.
CA already has universal background checks. As you point out, the shooters bought their guns legally, as is the case most times.
What laws would prevent law abiding citizens from buying guns?

There are no loopholes.
CA already has universal background checks. As you point out, the shooters bought their guns legally, as is the case most times.

Licensing, registration and an accounting of the number of rounds sold. A simple process, any gun in the possession of an unlicensed person become a felony, a felony for the person possessing the weapon, and a felony and loss of the license (which requires all of the sellers other guns to be destroyed).

Thus, without a FFL any sale of a gun becomes a felony, and any sale by a holder of a FFL who sells a gun or ammo to an unlicensed person becomes a felony with a mandatory prison sentence.

How about those apples. This is what the NRA and its supporters will face, for a nation which experiences gun violence on the scale we are having, will eventually awaken and take these or more draconian action.

Some day people of good will will occupy The Congress, and actually put Country First. Some day the Supreme Court will understand the Second Amendment is a problem and needs to be reigned in for the US to become a civilized place to live.

Last edited:

There are no loopholes.

Licensing, registration and an accounting of the number of rounds sold. A simple process, any gun in the possession of an unlicensed person become a felony, a felony for the person possessing the weapon, and a felony and loss of the license) which requires all of the sellers other guns to be destroyed).

Thus, without a FFL any sale of a gun becomes a felony.

Unless you repeal the 2nd amendment, that isn't going to fly.

So go fuck off.

There are no loopholes.

Licensing, registration and an accounting of the number of rounds sold. A simple process, any gun in the possession of an unlicensed person become a felony, a felony for the person possessing the weapon, and a felony and loss of the license) which requires all of the sellers other guns to be destroyed).

So go fuck off.

again, even the winger scalia said regulation is appropriate.

violation of regulation appropriately results in loss of the weapon.

so they can.

you might want to stop telling people to F off when you don't like what they say, marty

There are no loopholes.

So go fuck off.

so they can.

you might want to stop telling people to F off when you don't like what they say, marty

How about fuck off, twat?

The whole goal is to make any little violation of having a gun a crime, so you reduce the number of people with guns.

There are no loopholes.

So go fuck off.

so they can.

The whole goal is to make any little violation of having a gun a crime, so you reduce the number of people with guns.

I don't believe using misogynist & profane language is a little violation, it is domestic violence even though it does not have the essential elements of the crime itself. But the NRA wants to restrict the mentally ill in mass from gun ownership, a misogynist like you ought to be treated the same.

There are no loopholes.

Licensing, registration and an accounting of the number of rounds sold. A simple process, any gun in the possession of an unlicensed person become a felony, a felony for the person possessing the weapon, and a felony and loss of the license (which requires all of the sellers other guns to be destroyed).

Thus, without a FFL any sale of a gun becomes a felony, and any sale by a holder of a FFL who sells a gun or ammo to an unlicensed person becomes a felony with a mandatory prison sentence.

How about those apples. This is what the NRA and its supporters will face, for a nation which experiences gun violence on the scale we are having, will eventually awaken and take these or more draconian action.

Some day people of good will will occupy The Congress, and actually put Country First. Some day the Supreme Court will understand the Second Amendment is a problem and needs to be reigned in for the US to become a civilized place to live.
That will do exactly nothing to stop any gun violence.
CA has licensing and registration. We have tried registering ammunition. Didnt work. Thats why we dont do itanymore. A person with a felony is already committing a felony by having a gun. CA already has universal background checks.
The shooters here bought their guns legally because they were law abiding people. At least until they werent.
So your suggestions have been tried and found to be worthless. Their sole aim seems to be sticking it to legal gun owners, not cutting down on crime.

There are no loopholes.

So go fuck off.

so they can.

I don't believe using misogynist & profane language is a little violation, it is domestic violence even though it does not have the essential elements of the crime itself. But the NRA wants to restrict the mentally ill in mass from gun ownership, a misogynist like you ought to be treated the same.
Yeah, let's ban people from owning guns if tehy commit a micro-aggression!

There are no loopholes.

So go fuck off.

so they can.

So you hate the 1st amendment as well? Got it. I call people names, deal with it. I don't threaten them, I don't promise any harm to them or anyone related to them.

And its not misogynistic, I would call a guy a dick, not a twat, I'm just being specific.

So go fuck off.

so they can.

Yeah, let's ban people from owning guns if tehy commit a micro-aggression!

Yep, someone gets their Feeeewings hurt and its now a crime.

Skull Pilot said "If you don't want a gun don't buy one" yet that is so beside the point

first, who says there aren't guns in my home?

most normal people understand the need to restrict gun ownership in those cases.

Where have I ever said convicted felons should have guns?

And you tell me how to stop wackos from getting guns

In fact I'm the only one here who has actually proposed a workable plan

Automatic life in prison without parole for any crime committed while possessing a firearm

That's how you stop gun crimes

Forum List

Back