If You Had 10 Seconds With Barack Obama ...

I'd let my fists do the talken....

LOL!

Diemon_Dave_Judy_Chop1_400x400.jpg

go back to Hawaii? ......go back to Indonesia?

......or Kenya?

yesssssssssssssssss Kenya !!!!! LOL you are so right!

You could ask him for his birth certificate !!!

And you think he'd be truthful?

the Kenyan doesn't know the meaning of the the word truthful.

why waste your time with him and the likes of him

I am afraid he's less aquainted with the world self-delusional.

......or Kenya?

yesssssssssssssssss Kenya !!!!! LOL you are so right!

You could ask him for his birth certificate !!!

And you think he'd be truthful?

the Kenyan doesn't know the meaning of the the word truthful.

why waste your time with him and the likes of him

I am afraid he's less aquainted with the world self-delusional.

Less acquainted? It sounds like his life motto.....

S
I'd congratulate him.......

for overtaking Jimmy Carter as the worst POTUS in my lifetime. He's a disgrace.
Sorry bush has that title. So if Obama took that title from anyone, and he didn't, it was bush.

Proof of this fact is during eight years of Bush no Republican continued to make that claim about Jimmy Carter because they couldn't with such a dumbass like Bush in the White House

Sorry bush has that title. So if Obama took that title from anyone, and he didn't, it was bush.

Proof of this fact is during eight years of Bush no Republican continued to make that claim about Jimmy Carter because they couldn't with such a dumbass like Bush in the White House

Too funny.

Au contraire, the title was comfortably ensconced over Jimmy's head in bright Neon prior to the arrival of Obama.

Jimmy knew it too, and he is greatly relieved.

What would you say to him?

1) Support and fund money to disabled and injured Veterans, and their healthcare ( 100% healthcare ) .

2) Increase the size of the US Military, and pass a bill that the US Military is not to be downsized for the next 100 years. Especially after all those who volunteered for the War on Terrorism - whom were dismissed from the Military and wanted to continue to serve.

3) Give significant tax breaks to the middle and lower class.

4) Repeal NAFTA.

5) Set aside more grant money for college students whom have good high school grades- but cannot afford college. You will get your investment back in taxes from a professional with a college degree, versus someone whom works at McDonalds.

6) Fund money for more Federal Agents - especially FBI , Customs and Border Patrol.

7) Do not let OPEC and the UN control
America.

Shadow 355

Forum List

Back