If you had a choice of owning a gun or owning a car, what would you choose

I chose to live outside of liberal run shitholes, so owning a gun and a car isn't an issue.
Damn right, don't let the government make you license a car or a gun.
Don't be a hypocrite. Don't let the government regulate your cars, your driving or your guns.

Damn right, don't let the government make you license a car or a gun.
Don't be a hypocrite. Don't let the government regulate your cars, your driving or your guns.
Don't be a moron who confuses rights with legislated privileges.

What's your next genius question? In the Biden economy, which is tastier, rats or pigeons? Might need that gun after all, if you keep voting Democrat.

6ilngq.jpg
6ilnim.jpg

TIAstme.gif

Sure, if you can quote the part of the constitution regarding cars. ..
No cars around in the 1700's.
No semi-automatic weapons in the 1700's. It would be interesting if the Founding Fathers would have addressed semi-automatic weapons if they were around in the 1700's.

If you had a choice of owning a gun or owning a car, what would you choose. A car provides more freedom, for me, than any gun.
I would be more concerned with the government taking away everyone's vehicles than everyone's guns.

The government should allow cars and guns.
Put the same regulations on guns as you do cars for the same reason, the safety of all citizens.
Will you please move to Canada?

If you had a choice of owning a gun or owning a car, what would you choose. A car provides more freedom, for me, than any gun.
I would be more concerned with the government taking away everyone's vehicles than everyone's guns.

Put the same regulations on guns as you do cars for the same reason, the safety of all citizens.
I’d probably buy a tank

No cars around in the 1700's.
No semi-automatic weapons in the 1700's. It would be interesting if the Founding Fathers would have addressed semi-automatic weapons if they were around in the 1700's.

There were no computers or a www either.

So the next time you wanna ''express yourself,'' we expect you to do so with a feather and a jar of ink and send it to us on a horse.

Would you require registration for firearms?

If I lived in your neighborhood, then a gun. Where I live a car is more useful.

Forum List

Back