If you had a choice of owning a gun or owning a car, what would you choose

Would you require registration for firearms?
Yes.
I am not concerned with the government confiscating my car because it is licensed. I would not worry about the government taking my guns, either.

There are 400,000,000 guns in the US. Do people really think the government could effectively confiscate citizens guns. No fricking way.

If you had a choice of owning a gun or owning a car, what would you choose. A car provides more freedom, for me, than any gun.
I would be more concerned with the government taking away everyone's vehicles than everyone's guns.

The government should allow cars and guns.
Put the same regulations on guns as you do cars for the same reason, the safety of all citizens.
The Batmobile

:p

So you do not think the government mandates features on cars for safety?
The car regulations are another example of government over reach?

much better than if a gun was involved.
You really think the government wants auto kill switches on your car (or gun) for safety purposes?

You're so precious.

I have a fucking bridge to sell you.

No cars around in the 1700's.
No semi-automatic weapons in the 1700's. It would be interesting if the Founding Fathers would have addressed semi-automatic weapons if they were around in the 1700's.
They knew. That is no argument. They knew technology was going to advance.

If you are really going to have this argument, and want to advance the notion that none of our rights are contingent on advanced technology? Then you need to write down your arguments to me on parchment, with a quill and ink, deliver them to me with a pony, or shut the fuck up, hence forth.

:rolleyes:

6ilom4.jpg
6iloro.jpg
6iloob.jpg

Blacks are extremely happy the Constitution is not absolute. Article 1, Section 2, Clause 3. Section 2 of the Constitution any person who was not free would be counted as three-fifths of a free individual for the purposes of determining congressional representation.
Basically legitimizing slavery.

If you had a choice of owning a gun or owning a car, what would you choose. A car provides more freedom, for me, than any gun.
I would be more concerned with the government taking away everyone's vehicles than everyone's guns.

The government should allow cars and guns.
Put the same regulations on guns as you do cars for the same reason, the safety of all citizens.
I have both.

Yee

I am not concerned with the government confiscating my car because it is licensed. I would not worry about the government taking my guns, either.

Why?

Earlier you said this:

How does me registering my firearms make all citizens safer?

They knew. That is no argument. They knew technology was going to advance.

If you are really going to have this argument, and want to advance the notion that none of our rights are contingent on advanced technology? Then you need to write down your arguments to me on parchment, with a quill and ink, deliver them to me with a pony, or shut the fuck up, hence forth.

:rolleyes:

6ilom4.jpg
6iloro.jpg
6iloob.jpg
Waco was horrific but the Branch Davidians had an arsenal of guns.
How did that work out against the government fire power.

Blacks are extremely happy the Constitution is not absolute. Article 1, Section 2, Clause 3. Section 2 of the Constitution any person who was not free would be counted as three-fifths of a free individual for the purposes of determining congressional representation.
Basically legitimizing slavery.
You do know, that was rectified by the sixteenth Amendment, do you not?

Forum List

Back