if you have to lie about such a mickey mouse thing as fracking, then you're just a liar

Good. My engineers went to MIT, GA Tech and Harvard . Neighbors went to Cal Tech.

Where have you worked in the oilfields? Most of my boy cousins worked in the Gulf of Mexico . I know a few who worked in the Permian Basin, Iran, Kuwait. Venezuela and Libya .
Credentialism Is for Cretins

Look at the ignorant, glory-hound, and power-freak politics of the other students at these topsy universities. Their science majors can't be much different, sweating in the same pseudo-intellectual steambath.

Last edited:
You guys are idiots. Fracking sucks. It is terrible for just about everything. We need to become energy independent from fossil fuels so that we are not affected by OPEC oil outputs and no longer have to employ bad environmental tactics like fracking. I am not sure when it became 'merican to love really bad shit. What is wrong with you morons? The Harris plan supports growth in alternative energy so that we become independent faster which is safer. Grow up.
To Preppies Sitting Pretty, Nature Is Nothing More Than a Pretty Sight

Forum List

Back