If you haven't already stocked up on meat i suggest you do so SOON.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Our local grocers are placing limits on purchases now. Limit 4 packages of ANY kind of meat.
Wendy's is also reporting a shortage and is taking hamburgers off the menu in some locations.
Looks like the toilet paper shortage round two is upcoming at this point.

You know i'm gonna say to the dumb fks on here. TOLD YOU DUMB ASSES STOCK UP lmfao. AND I GET THE LAST LAUGH AGAIN POS DICKS!!!

1588776142001.png

and there's more than this one too bahaah.

Last edited:
It's what an enemy does, target strategic points and take them out. anyone, and I mean anyone, doesn't get it yet, you're a fool.

We did this weeks and weeks ago. I’ve vacuumed sealed enough meats to last a very long time.

Our local grocers are placing limits on purchases now. Limit 4 packages of ANY kind of meat.
Wendy's is also reporting a shortage and is taking hamburgers off the menu in some locations.
It might be a good time to become a vegetarian. Save yourself and the planet at the same time.

It might be a good time to become a vegetarian. Save yourself and the planet at the same time.

This is at least the third or fourth time in the past week, that within my awareness, some mentally-retarded cretin has made some ignorant statement about “saving the planet”, as if we humans have any power to save or significantly damage the planet.

At least you, TheOppressiveFaggot, get credit for being by far the most retarded of those that I've recently seen make such a statement, though the bar is pretty low.

How to destroy the Earth @ Things Of Interest

Preamble
Destroying the Earth is harder than you may have been led to believe.

You've seen the action movies where the bad guy threatens to destroy the Earth. You've heard people on the news claiming that the next nuclear war or cutting down rainforests or persisting in releasing hideous quantities of pollution into the atmosphere threatens to end the world.

Fools.

The Earth is built to last. It is a 4,550,000,000-year-old, 5,973,600,000,000,000,000,000-tonne ball of iron. It has taken more devastating asteroid hits in its lifetime than you've had hot dinners, and lo, it still orbits merrily. So my first piece of advice to you, dear would-be Earth-destroyer, is: do NOT think this will be easy.

EveryoneLaughingAtYou.png

This is at least the third or fourth time in the past week, that within my awareness, some mentally-retarded cretin has made some ignorant statement about “saving the planet”, as if we humans have any power to save or significantly damage the planet.

At least you, TheOppressiveFaggot, get credit for being by far the most retarded of those that I've recently seen make such a statement, though the bar is pretty low.

Preamble
Destroying the Earth is harder than you may have been led to believe.
You've seen the action movies where the bad guy threatens to destroy the Earth. You've heard people on the news claiming that the next nuclear war or cutting down rainforests or persisting in releasing hideous quantities of pollution into the atmosphere threatens to end the world.
Fools.
The Earth is built to last. It is a 4,550,000,000-year-old, 5,973,600,000,000,000,000,000-tonne ball of iron. It has taken more devastating asteroid hits in its lifetime than you've had hot dinners, and lo, it still orbits merrily. So my first piece of advice to you, dear would-be Earth-destroyer, is: do NOT think this will be easy.

View attachment 333791
Holy fucking shit Blaylock! That is quite an unhinged rant, but exactly what I would expect from you.

First of all, you're problem is that you have abdicated any and all responsibility to yourself and to your planet to your precious sky fairy

Secondly, when I say "save the earth" in this context, I mean save it as a planet that can sustain human life. Billions of people eating a meat centered diet is not sustainable in terms of the food supple or the climate

However I guess I should not expect you to understand that either. Now wipe the spit off of your chin and take another Xanax

Holy fucking shit Blaylock! That is quite an unhinged rant, but exactly what I would expect from you.

First of all, you're problem is that you have abdicated any and all responsibility to yourself and to your planet to your precious sky fairy

Secondly, when I say "save the earth" in this context, I mean save it as a planet that can sustain human life. Billions of people eating a meat centered diet is not sustainable in terms of the food supple or the climate

However I guess I should not expect you to understand that either. Now wipe the spit off of your chin and take another Xanax

You are, of course, completely oblivious to the irony in your post, falsely accusing me of “quite an unhinged rant”, and then following it up with a seriously unhinged rant, far more impressive than I have ever been able to achieve.

And libs want to sit out for many more months

Virtue-signaling-prize.jpg

You are, of course, completely oblivious to the irony in your post, falsely accusing me of “quite an unhinged rant”, and then following it up with a seriously unhinged rant, far more impressive than I have ever been able to achieve.
If you say so boss, you da boss!!

View attachment 333990
Thank you!!!

Forum List

Back