🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If you live in the US, Are Hamas and Hizballah Terrorist Organizations?

Let us never forget Nasrallah's comment 10 years ago

"If they (Jews) all gather in Israel, it will save us the trouble of going after them worldwide. (Daily Star, Oct. 23, 2002)"

Journalist Badih Chayban in an 23 October 2002 article in The Daily Star wrote that Nasrallah said, "If they [the Jews] all gather in Israel, it will save us the trouble of going after them worldwide." Charles Glass believes that the quotation was likely a fabrication, citing other published accounts of Nasrallah's speech that had no reference to the anti-Semitic comment, and statements by the editor-in-chief of the Lebanese newspaper which published the quotes, that questioned both the translation and the "agenda of the translator."[46] Glass also wrote that a Hezbollah spokeswoman, Wafa Hoteit, denied that Nasrallah made the statement
What he did say
Nasrallah said "I am against any reconciliation with Israel. I do not even recognize the presence of a state that is called 'Israel.' I consider its presence both unjust and unlawful.
Hassan Nasrallah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
and we we all know that Wikipedia is a great source for things translated from other languages. LOL

I like duck too-----but never had THAI DUCK -----sounds
terrific I never cooked duck I never even noticed it
being sold in stores I have seen ducks in ponds----but
never shot one--and never will. Are ducks expensive ----I mean when dead and defeathered? Do they come ---
free of guts ? do you have to take the feet? what do
people DO with the feet ? I have fed too many ducks---at
ponds------I am beginning to feel like I NEVER WANT TO EAT
DUCK AGAIN-----they are so cute
I don't know about the feet of ducks but when I was an advisor in the Vietnamese Army, the Battalion CO's cook would chop up a chicken with a machete and the honored guest would be served the feet. Or the head. I don't remember for sure. Been a while.

I was invited to a 'DIM SUM' thing------the BIG ATTRACTION for
the chinese people there was FRIED FEET---but not duck---it was
claws like chicken----must have been chicken----I was able to watch--
but was HORRIFIED by the presence of TOENAILS ,...>>>crunch <<
I bet you in real life, Sherri walks and talks like a duck: "Hamas is not terrorist...QUACK!" Ha ha ha!

"If they (Jews) all gather in Israel, it will save us the trouble of going after them worldwide. (Daily Star, Oct. 23, 2002)"

liar,and you have no link!

What would Zionism be without lies?

Journalist Badih Chayban in an 23 October 2002 article in The Daily Star wrote that Nasrallah said, "If they [the Jews] all gather in Israel, it will save us the trouble of going after them worldwide

The Daily Star - Politics - Nasrallah alleges &#8216;Christian Zionist&#8217; plot

Notable Quotes

Would you like more links, Frau Sherri ????

Or as irose calls him: "Nas-KHARA-ILLAH". Ha ha ha.

One of the many reasons that she is among my favorite posters.

You two are certainly two of a kind!
And I wouldn't know who or what to compare you to, for it would be the highest insult.

Nice duck.
You hungry? Personally, I love duck in yellow Thai curry sauce. Mmmmmm.

The criteria established by the US govt. is universal and can apply to any group that qualifies these requirements.

not true!
At this time I would like to post Sherri's famous quote:

SherriMunnerlyn

I know of no law, of man or God, that requires I see these groups or their members as terrorists.

This shows you just how crazy and delusional this witch is. Wouldn't you wanna be there when she repeats this exact phrase to the judge, and then watch the judge throw the book at her? Ha ha ha.

Also Kach and Kahane Chai - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia are designated foreign terrorist organisations
Yes they are. so?

Off topic post! Ha ha ha.

But you support their aims, right?
...more off topic. divert alert! MODS? LOL

I'll have pity on you and not report you for off topic post. Honestly I wouldn't know what to do if all you Nazi assholes get banned! Who would we have to play with and laugh at? This board would be so boring!

Last edited:
You hungry? Personally, I love duck in yellow Thai curry sauce. Mmmmmm.

The criteria established by the US govt. is universal and can apply to any group that qualifies these requirements.

not true!

SherriMunnerlyn

I know of no law, of man or God, that requires I see these groups or their members as terrorists.

This shows you just how crazy and delusional this witch is. Wouldn't you wanna be there when she repeats this exact phrase to the judge, and then watch the judge throw the book at her? Ha ha ha.

Frau Sherri claims she is an attorney, but she loses every single argument. She simply has no idea what she's talking about !

not true!

SherriMunnerlyn

Frau Sherri claims she is an attorney, but she loses every single argument. She simply has no idea what she's talking about !
Seriously, you believe that crap about her being an attorney? I don't think she even got close to the toilets of a law firm. Or maybe she did and the toilet seat hit her on the head. Ouch.

Anybody who says "I know of no law that requires I see these groups as terrorist..." knowing quite well that Hamas and Hezbollah are designated terrorist organizations, and the dire consequences should you be caught supporting them in any way, is in my opinion, LEGALLY INSANE.

Yes they are. so?

Off topic post! Ha ha ha.

I'll have pity on you and not report you for off topic post. Honestly I wouldn't know what to do if all you Nazi assholes get banned! Who would we have to play with and laugh at? This board would be so boring!
You support the aims of a Terrorist organization, and don't deny it

You support the aims of a Terrorist organization, and don't deny it
Moi? Okay, one more of that and I'll report you, bitch. LOL

Your third strike, You support the aims of a Terrorist organization, and you don't deny it

Good news is I didn't report you. Considering you're probably on your last straw...I couldn't bear a world without a "Jos" to stomp on.

Gohesag! LOL

Good news is I didn't report you. Considering you're probably on your last straw...I couldn't bear a world without a "Jos" to stomp on.

Gohesag! LOL

You didn't deny being a supporter of a Known terrorist organization either
Homeland Security
Boro heyvoun, Khar khodeti. Ridam be gabr khomieni.
Farsi Baladi, bacheh kooni? Areh?
^^
This is why I want you to stay. Ha ha ha.

liar,and you have no link!

What would Zionism be without lies?

Journalist Badih Chayban in an 23 October 2002 article in The Daily Star wrote that Nasrallah said, "If they [the Jews] all gather in Israel, it will save us the trouble of going after them worldwide

The Daily Star - Politics - Nasrallah alleges ‘Christian Zionist’ plot

Notable Quotes

Would you like more links, Frau Sherri ????

Another poster already proved it was a lie!

Gohesag! LOL

You didn't deny being a supporter of a Known terrorist organization either
Homeland Security
Boro heyvoun, Khar khodeti. Ridam be gabr khomieni.
Farsi Baladi, bacheh kooni? Areh?
^^
This is why I want you to stay. Ha ha ha.
Here we use English, try to use it to, immigrant

Forum List

Back