🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If you live in the US, Are Hamas and Hizballah Terrorist Organizations?

In the U.S. and Europe they are classified as terrorists organizations.

But to the rest of the world they are viewed as freedom fighters......... :cool:

One side's terrorist is the other side's freedom fighter!

A pithy soundbite if ever there was one. Of course soundbites aren't noted for their accuracy any more than sherri is noted for her insight and wisdom here.

But to the rest of the world they are viewed as freedom fighters......... :cool:

A pithy soundbite if ever there was one. Of course soundbites aren't noted for their accuracy any more than sherri is noted for her insight and wisdom here.

Spoken like a Zionist full of their self!

I personally prefer Jackie Mason's "if you don't use it, you'll lose it"

images

liar,and you have no link!

What would Zionism be without lies?

Journalist Badih Chayban in an 23 October 2002 article in The Daily Star wrote that Nasrallah said, "If they [the Jews] all gather in Israel, it will save us the trouble of going after them worldwide
Hassan Nasrallah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Daily Star - Politics - Nasrallah alleges ‘Christian Zionist’ plot

Notable Quotes

Would you like more links, Frau Sherri ????

Another poster already proved it was a lie!
Another Nazi poster named Jos. Strange bed fellows. LOL

it is an extraordinarily intelligent and accurate remark.

That is your opinion of it. For whatever your opinion is worth to anyone else.......

it is only your opinion that that is my opinion, for whatever your opinion is worth to anyone else.

christ, marg...just how stupid is that remark exactly? just how far do we need to go in stating the obvious? this board is a board designed for people to express opinions. you could answer every post with that statement. it almost sounds like a speech of concession or surrender.

but hey, marg...the above is just my opinion. happy?

Concession? Surrender? WOW, have you got a vivid imagination.

No, I'm simply stating in polite terms that your opinion is severly devalued by your refusal to accept Israel as a nation in its own right. This continual charade you play of 'colonial power' and other such, appears simply an evasion and reluctance to state outright that one does not think Israel should exist within borders of any size.

Of course, once a poster actually states it as such - then there's no reason to attempt discussion with such a one.

Israel should exist within borders of of your mind only.

Let us never forget Nasrallah's comment 10 years ago

"If they (Jews) all gather in Israel, it will save us the trouble of going after them worldwide. (Daily Star, Oct. 23, 2002)"

Journalist Badih Chayban in an 23 October 2002 article in The Daily Star wrote that Nasrallah said, "If they [the Jews] all gather in Israel, it will save us the trouble of going after them worldwide." Charles Glass believes that the quotation was likely a fabrication, citing other published accounts of Nasrallah's speech that had no reference to the anti-Semitic comment, and statements by the editor-in-chief of the Lebanese newspaper which published the quotes, that questioned both the translation and the "agenda of the translator."[46] Glass also wrote that a Hezbollah spokeswoman, Wafa Hoteit, denied that Nasrallah made the statement
What he did say
Nasrallah said "I am against any reconciliation with Israel. I do not even recognize the presence of a state that is called 'Israel.' I consider its presence both unjust and unlawful.

I love the way people cherry-pick from their sources sometimes...... Here's some of what was left out of the above:

According to the US-Israeli organisation MEMRI, in a speech aired on Al-Manar and Al-Jazeera in 2006, Nasrallah expressed support for alleged Holocaust denier Roger Garaudy calling him a "great French philosopher" who "proved ([ [sic]]) that this Holocaust is a myth".[47]
During the 2006 Jyllands-Posten Muhammad cartoons controversy, Hezbollah leader Hasan Nasrallah declared in a speech aired on Al-Manar TV and Al-Jazeera TV that: "If there had been a Muslim to carry out Imam Khomeini's fatwā against the renegade Salman Rushdie, this rabble who insult our Prophet Mohammed in Denmark, Norway and France would not have dared to do so. I am sure there are millions of Muslims who are ready to give their lives to defend our prophet's honour and we have to be ready to do anything for that."[47][48]
On 24 February 2012, in a speech in Nabi Sheet for the "remembrance of the fallen martyrs Abbas al-Musawi, Ragheb Harb, and Imad Mughniyah," Hasan Nasrallah said, "I say that the American administration and the American mentality lacks nothing from Satanism. But that kind of behavior and that kind of mistreatment of holy books [referring to the Quran burning incident in Afghanistan in February 2012[49]] and prophets, and the prophets' sanctities, and others' sanctities; this behavior is Israeli and let us say it is Jewish, between quotation marks, - now they will say that this is anti-Semitism - [but] the Holy Quran told us about this people: how they attacked their prophets, and how they killed their prophets, and how they affronted their prophets, and how they affronted Jesus Christ, peace be upon him, and how they affronted Mary, peace be upon her, and how they affronted Allah's great messenger Mohammad, May God exalt and bring peace upon him and his family. This [behavior] pattern about affronting holy books, and prophets, and messengers, and sanctities; this is their mentality, and maybe they want to push things more and more toward a religious war worldwide."[50]

"If they (Jews) all gather in Israel, it will save us the trouble of going after them worldwide. (Daily Star, Oct. 23, 2002)"

What he did say
Nasrallah said "I am against any reconciliation with Israel. I do not even recognize the presence of a state that is called 'Israel.' I consider its presence both unjust and unlawful.

I love the way people cherry-pick from their sources sometimes...... Here's some of what was left out of the above:

According to the US-Israeli organisation MEMRI, in a speech aired on Al-Manar and Al-Jazeera in 2006, Nasrallah expressed support for alleged Holocaust denier Roger Garaudy calling him a "great French philosopher" who "proved ([ [sic]]) that this Holocaust is a myth".[47]
During the 2006 Jyllands-Posten Muhammad cartoons controversy, Hezbollah leader Hasan Nasrallah declared in a speech aired on Al-Manar TV and Al-Jazeera TV that: "If there had been a Muslim to carry out Imam Khomeini's fatwā against the renegade Salman Rushdie, this rabble who insult our Prophet Mohammed in Denmark, Norway and France would not have dared to do so. I am sure there are millions of Muslims who are ready to give their lives to defend our prophet's honour and we have to be ready to do anything for that."[47][48]
On 24 February 2012, in a speech in Nabi Sheet for the "remembrance of the fallen martyrs Abbas al-Musawi, Ragheb Harb, and Imad Mughniyah," Hasan Nasrallah said, "I say that the American administration and the American mentality lacks nothing from Satanism. But that kind of behavior and that kind of mistreatment of holy books [referring to the Quran burning incident in Afghanistan in February 2012[49]] and prophets, and the prophets' sanctities, and others' sanctities; this behavior is Israeli and let us say it is Jewish, between quotation marks, - now they will say that this is anti-Semitism - [but] the Holy Quran told us about this people: how they attacked their prophets, and how they killed their prophets, and how they affronted their prophets, and how they affronted Jesus Christ, peace be upon him, and how they affronted Mary, peace be upon her, and how they affronted Allah's great messenger Mohammad, May God exalt and bring peace upon him and his family. This [behavior] pattern about affronting holy books, and prophets, and messengers, and sanctities; this is their mentality, and maybe they want to push things more and more toward a religious war worldwide."[50]

MEMRI is a propaganda Rag, anyone sees the word MEMRI, we know all we will read is lies! No need to even read what is written, because it is all trash!

What he did say

According to the US-Israeli organisation MEMRI,
The co-founder and president of Memri, and the registered owner of its website, is an Israeli called Yigal Carmon.

Mr - or rather, Colonel - Carmon spent 22 years in Israeli military intelligence and later served as counter-terrorism adviser to two Israeli prime ministers, Yitzhak Shamir and Yitzhak Rabin.

Retrieving another now-deleted page from the archives of Memri's website also throws up a list of its staff. Of the six people named, three - including Col Carmon - are described as having worked for Israeli intelligence.
Selective Memri | World news | guardian.co.uk

Many have tried but so far NO ONE has
been able to discredit MEMRI at all
Islamo nazi pigs tried to claim that the
translations from arabic were incorrect--
-but that lie was put to rest -----FINALLY
after all attempts the very best the nazi
shit could claim is that memri POINTS OUT
THE NEGATIVES in islamic society but does
not SEEK OUT THE POSITIVES---
and that is about it.
ANYONE WHO CLAIMS MEMRI LIES---
is an obvious lying nazi whore and
TERRIFIED OF THE TRUTH

P F Tinmore; et al,

I think this is a little rich.

I'll leave that terrorist thing to the third grade name callers.
(REFERENCE)

Para 4(a) and (b) said:
4. Urges all States to fulfil their obligations under international law and take effective and resolute measures for the speedy and final elimination of international terrorism and to that end, in particular:

(a) To prevent the preparation and organization in their respective territories, for commission within or outside their territories, of terrorist and subversive acts directed against other States and their citizens;

(b) To ensure the apprehension and prosecution or extradition of perpetrators of terrorist acts;​

AND

Reaffirming also the inalienable right to self-determination and independence of all peoples under colonial and racist regimes and other forms of alien domination and foreign occupation, and upholding the legitimacy of their struggle, in particular the struggle of national liberation movements, in accordance with the purposes and principles of the Charter and the Declaration on Principles of International Law concerning Friendly Relations and Cooperation among States in accordance with the Charter of the United Nations,

SOURCE: A/RES/46/51. Measures to eliminate international terrorism

(COMMENT)

Then how should we consider the other issues, like the right to self-determination?

All the right and rules of law are tied together. The idea that the Palestinians have an exemption to pursue asymmetric warfare, hijackings, massacres, rocket assaults, ambushes, etc, just because they think they have a prior territorial claim to that of the Empire, passed on by treaty to the Allied Powers.

Most Respectfully,
R

Spoken like a Zionist full of their self!

What? Do you seriously think I should be *ashamed* of all the good we Hadassah women do all around the world? I shouldn't talk about all the women AND children we help every single day?

Forum List

Back