🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If you live in the US, Are Hamas and Hizballah Terrorist Organizations?

And what criteria would that be?
The criteria for what constitutes a terrorist group as established by the US govt and European governments is objective and fair and according to international legal standards. Both Hamas and Hezbollah have exceeded the criteria necessary to qualify for being on this list.

What is true is that Hamas is 150% a terrorist organization.

Nice duck.
You hungry? Personally, I love duck in yellow Thai curry sauce. Mmmmmm.

The criteria established by the US govt. is universal and can apply to any group that qualifies these requirements.

Of course they are terrorist organizations. Scumbags of the middle east, who in time, will perish like all of Israels enemies

The criteria for what constitutes a terrorist group as established by the US govt and European governments is objective and fair and according to international legal standards. Both Hamas and Hezbollah have exceeded the criteria necessary to qualify for being on this list.

What is true is that Hamas is 150% a terrorist organization.

Nice duck.
You hungry? Personally, I love duck in yellow Thai curry sauce. Mmmmmm.

The criteria established by the US govt. is universal and can apply to any group that qualifies these requirements.

not true!

The EU has Hamas on the terrorist list, so Sherri loves the EU so she also agrees Hamas are a bunch of good for nothing terrorists. :)
Sherri is heartbroken that in the US of A, her beloved Hamas and Hizbollah are considered terrorist animals. Because of that, today for the Friday prayers at the mosque, she will bang her head a little harder on the rug. Perhaps it will knock some sense into her head. I doubt it.

I like duck too-----but never had THAI DUCK -----sounds
terrific I never cooked duck I never even noticed it
being sold in stores I have seen ducks in ponds----but
never shot one--and never will. Are ducks expensive ----I mean when dead and defeathered? Do they come ---
free of guts ? do you have to take the feet? what do
people DO with the feet ? I have fed too many ducks---at
ponds------I am beginning to feel like I NEVER WANT TO EAT
DUCK AGAIN-----they are so cute

The EU has Hamas on the terrorist list, so Sherri loves the EU so she also agrees Hamas are a bunch of good for nothing terrorists. :)
Sherri is heartbroken that in the US of A, her beloved Hamas and Hizbollah are considered terrorist animals. Because of that, today for the Friday prayers at the mosque, she will bang her head a little harder on the rug. Perhaps it will knock some sense into her head. I doubt it.
Sherri loves her paycheck from Hamas more than anything. If truth be told, she is also a Christian Zionist. That's a fact.

Let us never forget Nasrallah's comment 10 years ago

"If they (Jews) all gather in Israel, it will save us the trouble of going after them worldwide. (Daily Star, Oct. 23, 2002)"

"If they (Jews) all gather in Israel, it will save us the trouble of going after them worldwide. (Daily Star, Oct. 23, 2002)"
Or as irose calls him: "Nas-KHARA-ILLAH". Ha ha ha.

One of the many reasons that she is among my favorite posters.

liar,and you have no link!

What would Zionism be without lies?

Poor nus-kharah-allah is shiite shit saddam knew what to do with
shiite shit -----do does pakistan----he is a bit bitter The first muslims
I knew were shiite shit from INDIA ----they hated hindus ----but when I asked
"WHY DID YOUR FAMILIES NOT GO TO PAKISTAN in 1948---?" they just
got RESENTFUL-----it was years later that I learned that sunni pakistanis
shoot shiite shit

never shot one--and never will. Are ducks expensive ----I mean when dead and defeathered? Do they come ---
I don't know about the feet of ducks but when I was an advisor in the Vietnamese Army, the Battalion CO's cook would chop up a chicken with a machete and the honored guest would be served the feet. Or the head. I don't remember for sure. Been a while.

Poor nus-kharah-allah is shiite shit saddam knew what to do with
shiite shit -----do does pakistan----he is a bit bitter The first muslims
I knew were shiite shit from INDIA ----they hated hindus ----but when I asked
"WHY DID YOUR FAMILIES NOT GO TO PAKISTAN in 1948---?" they just
got RESENTFUL-----it was years later that I learned that sunni pakistanis
shoot shiite shit

Have you forgotten English?

I don't know about the feet of ducks but when I was an advisor in the Vietnamese Army, the Battalion CO's cook would chop up a chicken with a machete and the honored guest would be served the feet. Or the head. I don't remember for sure. Been a while.

I was invited to a 'DIM SUM' thing------the BIG ATTRACTION for
the chinese people there was FRIED FEET---but not duck---it was
claws like chicken----must have been chicken----I was able to watch--
but was HORRIFIED by the presence of TOENAILS ,...>>>crunch <<

I had a childhood friend who became a vegetarian for the same reason irose. He used to have a little duck and one day he saw one being slaughtered at a restaurant. I've talked to many people who say just one visit to any US slaughterhouse is enough to turn you into a vegetarian. Which is why I will never go. I love eating a good flavored rib-eye steak once in a while.

Journalist Badih Chayban in an 23 October 2002 article in The Daily Star wrote that Nasrallah said, "If they [the Jews] all gather in Israel, it will save us the trouble of going after them worldwide." Charles Glass believes that the quotation was likely a fabrication, citing other published accounts of Nasrallah's speech that had no reference to the anti-Semitic comment, and statements by the editor-in-chief of the Lebanese newspaper which published the quotes, that questioned both the translation and the "agenda of the translator."[46] Glass also wrote that a Hezbollah spokeswoman, Wafa Hoteit, denied that Nasrallah made the statement
What he did say
Nasrallah said "I am against any reconciliation with Israel. I do not even recognize the presence of a state that is called 'Israel.' I consider its presence both unjust and unlawful.
Hassan Nasrallah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back