If you really want to get pissed off..

Instead of jerking yourselves off like the ladies you are you should be watching the Kelley File...and hear the words of the men who were there. Men. Something you know fuck all about.

It's disgusting that Fox has politicized this tragedy.
I watched part of Kelly's special last night, and it's too bad they are using these guys for their agenda against Hillary Clinton.
Just shows you how terrified the right is of the Clintons.
Joe Plumber, Kim Davis, now them.
Tools of the GOP. Sort of like you.

His reaction was to get Kerry on the line with Iran to get the sailors back home, and it was done in less that 15 hours.

I like a reaction that gets results without a whole lot of rhetoric.

I was hoping Obama would put on a flight suit and land on the CVN currently on station in the Persian Gulf, and claim Mission Accomplished live on TV.

Obama can't even ride a bike. What makes you think they would let him get anywhere near an aircraft? At least GWB was a pilot.

He really can't ride a bike? Link please.

At LEAST George W. Bush was a pilot - high praise?

Obama and I are roughly the same age. I served 23 years active and reserve in the Navy. I volunteer training military troops in urban combat.

He, on the other hand, won a Nobel Peace Prize and no one can tell you what it was for.

Have you seen him ride a bike? How about throwing out a first pitch? I have a torn rotator cuff in my right shoulder and I throw better than him. He throws like a girl, which for him is a compliment.

Where are the photos of Trump playing sports? And since when is athletic ability a criterion for the Presidency?

His reaction was to get Kerry on the line with Iran to get the sailors back home, and it was done in less that 15 hours.

I like a reaction that gets results without a whole lot of rhetoric.

I was hoping Obama would put on a flight suit and land on the CVN currently on station in the Persian Gulf, and claim Mission Accomplished live on TV.

Obama can't even ride a bike. What makes you think they would let him get anywhere near an aircraft? At least GWB was a pilot.

Obama and I are roughly the same age. I served 23 years active and reserve in the Navy. I volunteer training military troops in urban combat.

He, on the other hand, won a Nobel Peace Prize and no one can tell you what it was for.

Have you seen him ride a bike? How about throwing out a first pitch? I have a torn rotator cuff in my right shoulder and I throw better than him. He throws like a girl, which for him is a compliment.

Where are the photos of Trump playing sports? And since when is athletic ability a criterion for the Presidency?
Libtards love when Obabble bends over for the Supreme Leader. Doesn't that come from his athletic ability...or is it just that gender fluidity thing again?

Guess what, the hater dupes started it duh. Hating on minorities etc ain't happening on my watch. Change your hater bs channel.

You're such a fuck up, and terrorist muslim lover, you OOZE STUPIDITY!
Iranians are the youngest, best educated MEers, hater dupe ugly American ignoramus. Obama will be remembered for getting Cuba and Iran out of your STUPID GOP isolation. The GOP also forced both into it with their STUPID dumazz fascist policies in Cuba 1959-60, and Iran 1953 and under Nixon. To bad you're clueless about history etc etc.
Obama is irans bitch...
Childish bs from the brainwashed ignoramus tough guys..
Hey Franco, Glad you have that big ship to keep you afloat for when the big flood that is predicted by al gore, and obama comes.
All I've seen is ocean rising by several feet and erratic, nasty disastrous weather. Idiot dupe. But carry on with the ignorant bs...

Libtards love when Obabble bends over for the Supreme Leader. Doesn't that come from his athletic ability...or is it just that gender fluidity thing again?
The only answer is that Pub billionaires are military industrial war mongerers and the ignorant dupes have small sexual equipment and insecure sexual identities....lol.

You're such a fuck up, and terrorist muslim lover, you OOZE STUPIDITY!
Iranians are the youngest, best educated MEers, hater dupe ugly American ignoramus. Obama will be remembered for getting Cuba and Iran out of your STUPID GOP isolation. The GOP also forced both into it with their STUPID dumazz fascist policies in Cuba 1959-60, and Iran 1953 and under Nixon. To bad you're clueless about history etc etc.
Obama is irans bitch...
Hey Franco, Glad you have that big ship to keep you afloat for when the big flood that is predicted by al gore, and obama comes.
All I've seen is ocean rising by several feet and erratic, nasty disastrous weather. Idiot dupe. But carry on with the ignorant bs...

1. "Core samples, tide gauge readings, and, most recently, satellite measurements tell us that over the past century, the Global Mean Sea Level (GMSL) has risen by 4 to 8 inches (10 to 20 centimeters).
    Sea Level Rise -- National Geographic
    ocean.nationalgeographic.com › ocean"

Obama is irans bitch...

1. "Core samples, tide gauge readings, and, most recently, satellite measurements tell us that over the past century, the Global Mean Sea Level (GMSL) has risen by 4 to 8 inches (10 to 20 centimeters).
    Sea Level Rise -- National Geographic
    ocean.nationalgeographic.com › ocean"

yes and the slight upward trend began long before we started burning oil for 6 billion people!

You said what about Trump?

I still find the entire thing suspicious and I'm skeptical of what what's been released

Something is not right here....

No mechanical issues with either boat it seems...
The Iranians get massive propaganda at home...and Iran seems to be the nice guys here letting them go quickly.
Obama get's props because he's on good terms with Iran because of the nuke deal....that's why they got released so fast.

Something smells....

I still find the entire thing suspicious and I'm skeptical of what what's been released

Something is not right here....

No mechanical issues with either boat it seems...
The Iranians get massive propaganda at home...and Iran seems to be the nice guys here letting them go quickly.
Obama get's props because he's on good terms with Iran because of the nuke deal....that's why they got released so fast.

Something smells....
Use clean tin foil.

Forum List

Back