If you really want to get pissed off..

Another failed attempt by the ridiculous right to contrive a 'controversy' where none exists.

Balh, blah, blah but at least you didn't use "composition fallacy" again

I'm sure Clayton will try harder to use words you can understand. :D

How's your brother Carlos?...Still a WEINER?....:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

image.jpg

Another failed attempt by the ridiculous right to contrive a 'controversy' where none exists.

:321:
Hey Mod...we need a go fuck yourself rating ASAP.

Cryin' to momma....So DuhTex.
GFY.
Google "Obama's reaction to irans arrest of sailors"

You'll get nada.....

Liar. I got over 7,000,000 hits. Of course, I know that "Iran" is a proper noun, and that the possessive is "Iran's."
What did you learn from your "hits" Gertrude? Give us a quote.

My name isn't Gertrude.

What I learned as soon as you posted this thread is that you think everything that happens in the universe shows up on Google using the terms you choose.
What I learned is you get four Katyushas...you can share them with the Jersey skank...if you can get past the smell.

Now that was just an outstanding, scholarly and learned response to your indefensible stance.

What I learned is you get four Katyushas...you can share them with the Jersey skank...if you can get passed the smell.

"Past."

Where are your links that were asked of you, Grammar Nazi? You're not impressing anyone

Clearly you've responded to the wrong post. My name is not "Grammar Nazi."

While you're correcting your error, you might consider giving deltex1 a tutorial on English as a First Language. You're one of the minority of RWs who're conversant with it.

Just admit you don't have any links and STFU, troll

My name is not "troll," either. Keep trying, though.

We don't call him DuhTex for nuthin'.

Clearly you've responded to the wrong post. My name is not "Grammar Nazi."

While you're correcting your error, you might consider giving deltex1 a tutorial on English as a First Language. You're one of the minority of RWs who're conversant with it.

Just admit you don't have any links and STFU, troll

You should be named Whiny Little Bitch. If you can't produce the links you have lost,

You don't even know my username and you can't be arsed to edumacate your fellow RW deltex. Tell me why your opinion matters.

You don't even have an opinion, you're sitting there playing childish word games trying to avoid acknowledging you've been cornered. Typical left loon, all blow

You should know all about being cornered...that's where you had to pitch your polyester tent from WalMart.

You should be named Whiny Little Bitch. If you can't produce the links you have lost,

You don't even know my username and you can't be arsed to edumacate your fellow RW deltex. Tell me why your opinion matters.

You don't even have an opinion...

And yet you're compelled to respond to my posts. Why is that?
Just trying to clear the shit off my thread.

Garbage in...garbage out. Post shit, get shit. Got it yet, Duh?

Oh look, the sock joins in. You're late hag, I have children to get to bed, go shave your back and brush your toof

Gosh, I wish I had that trailer trash book of famous quips, too.

Run away, racist hater dupes...lol.
[FONT=arial, helvetica, MS Pゴシック, MS ゴシック, Osaka, MS PGothic, sans-serif]Jeeebus the racist bigot hate and brainwashed idiocy is sickening with this one. Please die off...[/FONT]
I'll check for the links later, gay boy. Better get to copy and pasting LMAO
warning.jpg
Guess what, the hater dupes started it duh. Hating on minorities etc ain't happening on my watch. Change your hater bs channel.

Well, another stupid thread down and out. Thanks, Duh....I can always count on you for a few minutes of comic relief.

27A9F59F00000578-3043421-Many_smokers_are_still_in_denial_of_the_dangers_tobacco_poses_de-a-51_1429269102977.jpg

Oh look, the sock joins in. You're late hag, I have children to get to bed, go shave your back and brush your toof

I see SkankyIrishAss has made it to the loserboard again this month. I bet your rear end is so wide it takes 3 trips for you to haul ass. lol

[FONT=arial, helvetica, MS Pゴシック, MS ゴシック, Osaka, MS PGothic, sans-serif]Jeeebus the racist bigot hate and brainwashed idiocy is sickening with this one. Please die off...[/FONT]
warning.jpg
Guess what, the hater dupes started it duh. Hating on minorities etc ain't happening on my watch. Change your hater bs channel.

You're such a fuck up, and terrorist muslim lover, you OOZE STUPIDITY!

Instead of jerking yourselves off like the ladies you are you should be watching the Kelley File...and hear the words of the men who were there. Men. Something you know fuck all about.

warning.jpg

You're such a fuck up, and terrorist muslim lover, you OOZE STUPIDITY!
Iranians are the youngest, best educated MEers, hater dupe ugly American ignoramus. Obama will be remembered for getting Cuba and Iran out of your STUPID GOP isolation. The GOP also forced both into it with their STUPID dumazz fascist policies in Cuba 1959-60, and Iran 1953 and under Nixon. To bad you're clueless about history etc etc.

Obama didn't say anything because he wasn't sure we were getting the sailors back! Obama probably told Kerry that we were having a hard time releasing the $3.1 B for them. Releasing the sailors might help. Pretty please?

Forum List

Back