If you really want to get pissed off..

My name is not "troll," either. Keep trying, though.

You should be named Whiny Little Bitch. If you can't produce the links you have lost,

You don't even know my username and you can't be arsed to edumacate your fellow RW deltex. Tell me why your opinion matters.

You don't even have an opinion...

And yet you're compelled to respond to my posts. Why is that?

I enjoy making you look like the jackass you are, no links equals lying fraud. Sit down, sonny

Once again, you've proved you're not really Irish.

His reaction was to get Kerry on the line with Iran to get the sailors back home, and it was done in less that 15 hours.

I like a reaction that gets results without a whole lot of rhetoric.
Just like he got Hillary on the line and got four people killed in Benghazi and then lied about a video? You have a very low standard of pride for an ex swabbie...
There's no lie about the video. The CIA still believes the video was the trigger. And the US military says 13 Hours is fos about any military help being available. Your "news" is also a FOS disgrace.

all they have to do is link to irans videos and statements.

"Iran's," proper noun, possessive case.

Your ignorance of English as a First Language aside, you seem to know an awful lot about ISIS. Why is that?
Where's your quotes, Gertrude?

He doesn't have any, he thinks himself clever playing word games. He's useless, kick him in the chops and move on
He's a he? What is this...gender fluidity day?

I'm guessing a gay, possibly leaning towards to getting the penor whacked off, I also suspect he's an "edgumicator", aka worthless as frog spit

Excellent on-topic post! You must have the same level of immunity as Cecilie!

You're losing toad, now where are the links, hmmmmm? Don't have any do you smart ass? LOL

You should be named Whiny Little Bitch. If you can't produce the links you have lost,

You don't even know my username and you can't be arsed to edumacate your fellow RW deltex. Tell me why your opinion matters.

I enjoy making you look like the jackass you are, no links equals lying fraud. Sit down, sonny
Gonna watch the Cavs get beat for a while. Tired of beating Arianna.

Once again, you've proved you're not really Irish.

How so, gay boy? Because you "said so"? You can't even produce a link and we're to take you serious? LMAO

obama-in-iran.jpg

Your ignorance of English as a First Language aside, you seem to know an awful lot about ISIS. Why is that?
Where's your quotes, Gertrude?

He doesn't have any, he thinks himself clever playing word games. He's useless, kick him in the chops and move on

I'm guessing a gay, possibly leaning towards to getting the penor whacked off, I also suspect he's an "edgumicator", aka worthless as frog spit

You're losing toad

"Losing toad"? Never had one. Thus the value of proper punctuation.

Go back to whispering about me behind your hand like a third-grade girl. Work with your strengths.

So much for the topic. None of you really care about the sailors, anyway.

You're losing toad

Go back to whispering about me behind your hand like a third-grade girl. Work with your strengths.

You lost, so sorry, you can't even produce a link. But you're great at trying to impress with your grammar skills...sadly nobody gives a shit, dumb ass

Run away, racist hater dupes...lol.
[FONT=arial, helvetica, MS Pゴシック, MS ゴシック, Osaka, MS PGothic, sans-serif]Jeeebus the racist bigot hate and brainwashed idiocy is sickening with this one. Please die off...[/FONT]
I'll check for the links later, gay boy. Better get to copy and pasting LMAO

You're losing toad

You lost...

Can't lose a toad I never had, though I can understand why it's so important to you.

[FONT=arial, helvetica, MS Pゴシック, MS ゴシック, Osaka, MS PGothic, sans-serif]Jeeebus the racist bigot hate and brainwashed idiocy is sickening with this one. Please die off...[/FONT]
warning.jpg

Work on your posting habits, that's a hot mess.

Forum List

Back