If you really want to get pissed off..

Run away, racist hater dupes...lol.
[FONT=arial, helvetica, MS Pゴシック, MS ゴシック, Osaka, MS PGothic, sans-serif]Jeeebus the racist bigot hate and brainwashed idiocy is sickening with this one. Please die off...[/FONT]
I'll check for the links later, gay boy. Better get to copy and pasting LMAO
warning.jpg
Guess what, the hater dupes started it duh. Hating on minorities etc ain't happening on my watch. Change your hater bs channel.

You're such a fuck up, and terrorist muslim lover, you OOZE STUPIDITY!
Iranians are the youngest, best educated MEers, hater dupe ugly American ignoramus. Obama will be remembered for getting Cuba and Iran out of your STUPID GOP isolation. The GOP also forced both into it with their STUPID dumazz fascist policies in Cuba 1959-60, and Iran 1953 and under Nixon. To bad you're clueless about history etc etc.
Obama is irans bitch...

[FONT=arial, helvetica, MS Pゴシック, MS ゴシック, Osaka, MS PGothic, sans-serif]Jeeebus the racist bigot hate and brainwashed idiocy is sickening with this one. Please die off...[/FONT]
warning.jpg
Guess what, the hater dupes started it duh. Hating on minorities etc ain't happening on my watch. Change your hater bs channel.

Iranians are the youngest, best educated MEers, hater dupe ugly American ignoramus. Obama will be remembered for getting Cuba and Iran out of your STUPID GOP isolation. The GOP also forced both into it with their STUPID dumazz fascist policies in Cuba 1959-60, and Iran 1953 and under Nixon. To bad you're clueless about history etc etc.
Obama is irans bitch...

Clear your cache, dude; you're repeating yourself.

I'll check for the links later, gay boy. Better get to copy and pasting LMAO
warning.jpg

No, they are not, the Saudi's are, fucking dumb bastard! Cuba is STILL HOLDING THOUSANDS of political prisoners, and the Obumanation hasn't helped the people of Cuba NOT ONE BIT!!! Cocksucker, you are a fucking loser and a troll, crawl back under your muslim masters, and Masturbate, as you always do!

His reaction was to get Kerry on the line with Iran to get the sailors back home, and it was done in less that 15 hours.

I like a reaction that gets results without a whole lot of rhetoric.

I was hoping Obama would put on a flight suit and land on the CVN currently on station in the Persian Gulf, and claim Mission Accomplished live on TV.

Obama can't even ride a bike. What makes you think they would let him get anywhere near an aircraft? At least GWB was a pilot.

His reaction was to get Kerry on the line with Iran to get the sailors back home, and it was done in less that 15 hours.

I was hoping Obama would put on a flight suit and land on the CVN currently on station in the Persian Gulf, and claim Mission Accomplished live on TV.

Obama can't even ride a bike. What makes you think they would let him get anywhere near an aircraft? At least GWB was a pilot.

He really can't ride a bike? Link please.

At LEAST George W. Bush was a pilot - high praise?

Obama and I are roughly the same age. I served 23 years active and reserve in the Navy. I volunteer training military troops in urban combat.

He, on the other hand, won a Nobel Peace Prize and no one can tell you what it was for.

Have you seen him ride a bike? How about throwing out a first pitch? I have a torn rotator cuff in my right shoulder and I throw better than him. He throws like a girl, which for him is a compliment.

warning.jpg

No, they are not, the Saudi's are, fucking dumb bastard! Cuba is STILL HOLDING THOUSANDS of political prisoners, and the Obumanation hasn't helped the people of Cuba NOT ONE BIT!!! Cocksucker, you are a fucking loser and a troll, crawl back under your muslim masters, and Masturbate, as you always do!

How many political prisoners do you think we have in prisons around the country? Many might have faced only a fine had marijuana been taken off Schedule I and each state had the opportunity to outlaw it, or regulate it and tax it. Today we house drug users and lesser sellers at $50,000 per year.

Obama and I are roughly the same age. I served 23 years active and reserve in the Navy. I volunteer training military troops in urban combat.

He, on the other hand, won a Nobel Peace Prize and no one can tell you what it was for.

Have you seen him ride a bike? How about throwing out a first pitch? I have a torn rotator cuff in my right shoulder and I throw better than him. He throws like a girl, which for him is a compliment.

Have you seen him fall off a bike? Throws like a girl? LOL, I had a girl who was our catcher on a boy's Sr. Major Little League Team I managed, and she was left handed. Does that qualify her to be Commander-in-Chief?

In one season she got a rep for picking of runners on 1B, and BTW, she hit in the 2-hole.

warning.jpg

Obama is irans bitch...
Childish bs from the brainwashed ignoramus tough guys..

WTH is wrong with you? LOL You don't see the good throws, dupe. Childish. It's diplomacy and adulthood. Ignoramus RWers don't get it...brainwashed more like it. TY for your service. But really...He plays basketball.

Only ignoramus Pub dupes CAN"T say what the Nobel is for. Not being an idiot, disastrous warmongering chickenhawk RWer for one thing....present company not excepted. Too bad you didn't get combat.

You hater dupes really love the propaganda, eh? Sorry about diplomacy and adulthood. No wonder everyone hates you ugly American a-holes....

Yes, we could all be scum dripping, cock sucking, assholes like you!

Sounds like you know a lot about this....for a guy.

YES, I do! FrancoStein has a HISTORY of being a TROLL and a SUBVERSIVE cock sucker....
You think Obama is subversive, hater dupe. lol Vulgar AND hater. Ay caramba. Grow up.

warning.jpg

Wrong. Google Iran. And you can be sure the new Cuba policy will work a lot better than the last 55 years...Bet? Please grow up. What are you, 16?

Obama is irans bitch...
Childish bs from the brainwashed ignoramus tough guys..
Hey Franco, Glad you have that big ship to keep you afloat for when the big flood that is predicted by al gore, and obama comes.

You hater dupes really love the propaganda, eh? Sorry about diplomacy and adulthood. No wonder everyone hates you ugly American a-holes....

Yes, we could all be scum dripping, cock sucking, assholes like you!

Sounds like you know a lot about this....for a guy.

YES, I do! FrancoStein has a HISTORY of being a TROLL and a SUBVERSIVE cock sucker....

Of yours?

Forum List

Back