If you see something, say something; BUT...if you're mistaken you're a racist and will be destroyed.

so then the op is even sillier
Lol. What makes you think that?

Um....Clock Boy for one.
Nobody was afraid to report something in that case. In fact, based solely on his ethnicity he was detained and had a confession pushed on him

So try again

They're afraid to now. That's my point. And....that was Clock Boys family's point.
If people are now more discerning in what they consider suspicious so that they have moved beyond the "brown guy" threshold is not a bad thing

Not just Brown guy. Also needs to be Muslim and be acting creepy or like they're building suspicious items. Then it's suspicious.
How can you see a persons religion without some kind of sign?

Bullshit pal. It will get a response if you say he's acting weird or suspicious. Cops will check it out.
Of course in todays PC society no one want to do or say anything that might offend someone even if doing so would save a life.

Um....Clock Boy for one.
Nobody was afraid to report something in that case. In fact, based solely on his ethnicity he was detained and had a confession pushed on him

So try again

He really fucked his OP hard with that response

Not at all. You retards just don't understand cause and effect. Past incidents...like Clock Boy...and the PC outrage afterwards...was the cause. Fear of reporting is now the effect. Which is what you lefties wanted.

PC outrage? Is that what you call falsely accusing someone of something?

Um....Clock Boy for one.

So try again

Not at all. You retards just don't understand cause and effect. Past incidents...like Clock Boy...and the PC outrage afterwards...was the cause. Fear of reporting is now the effect. Which is what you lefties wanted.

Like I said....you'd better be right about your suspicion....or the left will destroy you and label you racist.

Um....Clock Boy for one.

So try again

Like I said....you'd better be right about your suspicion....or the left will destroy you and label you racist.

You mean like "filing a false police report" is part of the destruction?

Um....Clock Boy for one.

So try again

Youre whining again Bucky.

So try again

That's not what filing a false report means dumbass. If I claimed I was robbed last night...but I'm lying...that's a false report. If I think I MIGHT BE witnessing a robbery...but ends up not being one...that's just being mistaken.

That's not what filing a false report means dumbass. If I claimed I was robbed last night...but I'm lying...that's a false report. If I think I MIGHT BE witnessing a robbery...but ends up not being one...that's just being mistaken.
And nobody has ever gotten in trouble for that

I'm still trying to figure out when someone got in trouble and lost their job for reporting someone suspicious? Bucky is always full of hot air and wild unsubstantiated stories.

When someone isn't sure if someone is dangerous or not, some people say something and some people don't wondering if it's just their imagination or being paranoid or worse being labeled a paranoid...or ruining someones life or causing problems for no reason.

The fact is that. Now you have a convenient scapegoat in blaming PC. Before PC the same issues happened for the same reasons stated above. Of course if you're a hack, you blame one thing only and pretend no reasons other than yours is the best and only reason.

I'm still trying to figure out when someone got in trouble and lost their job for reporting someone suspicious? Bucky is always full of hot air and wild unsubstantiated stories.

That's what I was just saying. When someone calls the police and it's nothing, what he describes as someones "life being destroyed" is fancy victim speak for their reputation will take a hit and the person accused will not like them for reporting them for nothing.

That's what I was just saying. When someone calls the police and it's nothing, what he describes as someones "life being destroyed" is fancy victim speak for their reputation will take a hit and the person accused will not like them for reporting them for nothing.

Reputation take a hit?? When they're splashed on CNN as "Worst Racist of the Week" and libs start marching on their business or home....it's more of a reputation hit than a teenage girl getting caught with bra tissues.

Reputation take a hit?? When they're splashed on CNN as "Worst Racist of the Week" and libs start marching on their business or home....it's more of a reputation hit than a teenage girl getting caught with bra tissues.
You seem to be thinking of something specific- can you enlighten us?

Every time person sees a Muslim acting pre jihadi and reports it....and gets smeared as a racist.

Bucky is playing right into the terrorists hands. He's one, terrorized and two, actively hating our president. Is he a terrorist's wet dream or a supporter of ISIS?

Ok. But....if you're mistaken....you will be labeled a bigot and racist and be smeared publicly forever. So....choice wisely.

And also considered a paranoid for being of suspicious of someone for no reason. Those people are usually embarrassed and makes them think twice before doing it again. Most people have a problem with falsely accusing someone of a crime across the board.

Breaking news!

The neighbor of the 2 Islamic attackers thought twice....and never called. And 14 dead Americans later....he regrets it and will have to live with the fact that political correctness caused him to not report suspicious activity being done by bomb making Islamic terrorists.

Congrats. You lefties accomplished your goal.

I'm sure he has regrets but since he didnt have anything thats the reason he didnt call. Because he didnt have anything to call about.
Do we know what he saw......I haven't seen any details on that

Every time person sees a Muslim acting pre jihadi and reports it....and gets smeared as a racist.
Name one example

Maybe we need to start with what the word specific means?

Ok. But....if you're mistaken....you will be labeled a bigot and racist and be smeared publicly forever. So....choice wisely.

And also considered a paranoid for being of suspicious of someone for no reason. Those people are usually embarrassed and makes them think twice before doing it again. Most people have a problem with falsely accusing someone of a crime across the board.

Breaking news!

The neighbor of the 2 Islamic attackers thought twice....and never called. And 14 dead Americans later....he regrets it and will have to live with the fact that political correctness caused him to not report suspicious activity being done by bomb making Islamic terrorists.

Congrats. You lefties accomplished your goal.

I'm sure he has regrets but since he didnt have anything thats the reason he didnt call. Because he didnt have anything to call about.
Do we know what he saw......I haven't seen any details on that

I haven't either but Bucs has a whole story he made up he likes to present in the name of honesty

When exactly did this event occur? Can you give us one specific example?

Forum List

Back