If you see something, say something; BUT...if you're mistaken you're a racist and will be destroyed.

Ok. But....if you're mistaken....you will be labeled a bigot and racist and be smeared publicly forever. So....choice wisely.

And also considered a paranoid for being of suspicious of someone for no reason. Those people are usually embarrassed and makes them think twice before doing it again. Most people have a problem with falsely accusing someone of a crime across the board.

Breaking news!

The neighbor of the 2 Islamic attackers thought twice....and never called. And 14 dead Americans later....he regrets it and will have to live with the fact that political correctness caused him to not report suspicious activity being done by bomb making Islamic terrorists.

Congrats. You lefties accomplished your goal.

I'm sure he has regrets but since he didnt have anything thats the reason he didnt call. Because he didnt have anything to call about.
Do we know what he saw......I haven't seen any details on that
He saw packages delivered to the house...during christmas season. He heard the guy building something in the garage was another one I think.

So the lefties are leading their fight against Islamic terror attack on US soil by saying "If you see something....say something."

Ok. But....if you're mistaken....you will be labeled a bigot and racist and be smeared publicly forever. So....choice wisely.

But even if you do 'say something', then what? Well....call the police. And say....

"Hi officer. I know you and your profession has been dragged through the mud by liberals and you could be fired and prosecuted if you piss a minority off. BUUUUT.....there's this brown guy next door....I think he's Muslim maybe....he's acting weird. Could you go check it out?"

Ummm....no ma'am....I cant..I'm sorry.

Thank liberals for every attack here for the foreseeable future. They've made it impossible to say something.
gee another cracka whine with a hillbilly cletus hick accent

So the lefties are leading their fight against Islamic terror attack on US soil by saying "If you see something....say something."

But even if you do 'say something', then what? Well....call the police. And say....

"Hi officer. I know you and your profession has been dragged through the mud by liberals and you could be fired and prosecuted if you piss a minority off. BUUUUT.....there's this brown guy next door....I think he's Muslim maybe....he's acting weird. Could you go check it out?"

Thank liberals for every attack here for the foreseeable future. They've made it impossible to say something.

That's right and you can't do shit about it. Enjoy your miserable filthy STD infected life in the liberal urban shithole.

That's right and you can't do shit about it. Enjoy your miserable filthy STD infected life in the liberal urban shithole.
Still waiting for just one specific example.

And also considered a paranoid for being of suspicious of someone for no reason. Those people are usually embarrassed and makes them think twice before doing it again. Most people have a problem with falsely accusing someone of a crime across the board.

Breaking news!

The neighbor of the 2 Islamic attackers thought twice....and never called. And 14 dead Americans later....he regrets it and will have to live with the fact that political correctness caused him to not report suspicious activity being done by bomb making Islamic terrorists.

I'm sure he has regrets but since he didnt have anything thats the reason he didnt call. Because he didnt have anything to call about.
He saw packages delivered to the house...during christmas season. He heard the guy building something in the garage was another one I think.

Well there you have it...who gets packages delivered during Christmas?

Terrorist! That's who!

Breaking news!

Terrorist! That's who!

But...they were building bombs. That's just a raw hard truth.

Terrorist! That's who!

But the neighbor didn't know that. That's just the raw hard truth.

Terrorist! That's who!

Are you saying the neighbor peeped inside of his packages and saw bomb making material inside?

Terrorist! That's who!

Of course the neighbor didnt know for sure.

See...here's a little insight for you:
Terrorists don't put up big neon signs that say "Bombs by Allah" or "Future Jihad Training Center".

So....the only way to catch them is to be suspicious of the little hints or clues that otherwise may seem harmless.

The neighbor wasn't sure...but was suspicious. His gut ended up being right. They were ISIS attackers and had A miniature IED facility in that garage.

We all could be that same suspicious neighbor tomorrow.

Terrorist! That's who!

Of course the neighbor didnt know for sure.

See...here's a little insight for you:
Terrorists don't put up big neon signs that say "Bombs by Allah" or "Future Jihad Training Center".

So....the only way to catch them is to be suspicious of the little hints or clues that otherwise may seem harmless.

The neighbor wasn't sure...but was suspicious. His gut ended up being right. They were ISIS attackers and had A miniature IED facility in that garage.

We all could be that same suspicious neighbor tomorrow.
Still waiting for that one example where someone reported a neighbor for possible terrorist activities and lost their job.

"He was suspicious...but not sure"

And THAT the reason he didnt call. He had nothing.

Didn't the neighbor himself say he didn't call because he didn't want to seem racist? Yeah....he knew something might be up...but he rolled the PC dice. 14 died.

Didn't the neighbor himself say he didn't call because he didn't want to seem racist? Yeah....he knew something might be up...but he rolled the PC dice. 14 died.
That was just monday morning quarter backing and a desire to have his 15 minutes of fame. He didnt notice shit. Practically everyone knows that.

So you're saying he knew something was up but didn't call despite him saying he didn't know anything?

So you're saying he knew something was up but didn't call despite him saying he didn't know anything?

You confuse "knowing" and "suspecting".

You confuse "knowing" and "suspecting".
You confused his story with the truth. He didnt suspect shit. He just wanted to get on TV.

Breaking news!

I haven't either but Bucs has a whole story he made up he likes to present in the name of honesty
YOu seem to also claiming he had nothing to call about

Political correctness will be the death of us all.

Literally.

Breaking news!

I haven't either but Bucs has a whole story he made up he likes to present in the name of honesty
YOu seem to also claiming he had nothing to call about

He didnt, unless we are applying hindsight to the situation.

So libs.....your leaders tell us not to worry and if we "see something say something".

Ok. Please....inform us racists what types of "something" is worth saying something? If Hockmed is walking into the mall with an AK47....it's kinda too late at that point to prevent the attack. Unless....I had a gun too. But then...nah...nevermind.

Dude.... Knowing your post. You probably panic and call cops every time you see a black or brown person walking on the street.
I can just see screaming 911 911 911 911.

Forum List

Back