If you want more ORLANDO STYLE MASSACRES, vote Hillary

May I hope none of your Muslim friends become radicalized like the two who were relatively normal in San Bernadino and now Orlando.

I hope the same thing for my Christian friends not getting radicalized like the guy in Charleston or the Planned Parenthood guy. Cult behavior manifests itself in all religions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Once again the far left shows they do not understand what a true Christian is.

"164 Jihad Verses in the Koran -- Passages in the Quran about Islamic Holy War" compiled by Yoel Natan

All the "kill the gays" pastors are 100% certain that they are "true Christians".

From the persecuted side of a religion, I can't tell one extremist from the other.

I don't know any "kill the gays" pastors, but will condemn them as non-Christians if they actually said that.

You don't think they exist?

I didn't say they don't exist, I said I will condemn them if they say that. Reading from the Old Testament written before the birth of Christ is not very Christian to me.

Last edited:
May I hope none of your Muslim friends become radicalized like the two who were relatively normal in San Bernadino and now Orlando.

I hope the same thing for my Christian friends not getting radicalized like the guy in Charleston or the Planned Parenthood guy. Cult behavior manifests itself in all religions.

"164 Jihad Verses in the Koran -- Passages in the Quran about Islamic Holy War" compiled by Yoel Natan

All the "kill the gays" pastors are 100% certain that they are "true Christians".

From the persecuted side of a religion, I can't tell one extremist from the other.

I don't know any "kill the gays" pastors, but will condemn them as non-Christians if they actually said that.

And Muslims condemn the "kill all the infidels" extremist in their religion. They say they "aren't real Muslims" just like you say Pastor Kevin Swanson and his ilk aren't "real Christians". Still seems same/same to me.

Christ changed a good bit of what was written in the Old Testament. Has anyone changed what is written in the Koran?

Last edited:

And Muslims condemn the "kill all the infidels" extremist in their religion. They say they "aren't real Muslims" just like you say Pastor Kevin Swanson and his ilk aren't "real Christians". Still seems same/same to me.

See how the far left drones do not understand anything they post..

Leviticus 20:13, "If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodguiltness is upon them."

Do you seen any difference betweenthe Koran and the Bible?

There is a big difference, since you do not understand the word Jihad..

not much difference between jihad & the crusades... or the Spanish inquisition... or the IRA. they all boil down to the same thing. one religion thinks their god is better than all the others.

convert or die.

Not much difference to an undeducated fool.

I remember that if Obama wins, we would sure die!!

That was 2008. Maybe right wing fear tactics only embolden leftist.
This is 2016 & Orlando was a terrorist act not a fear tactic.

the very definition of terrorism IS to strike fear. of course Orlando was a terrorist act... but not because the animal that carried out the carnage was Muslim. But because of the nature of the act itself.

it was a terrorism at Columbine.
in Aurora.
at sandy hook.

etc etc etc.

You might want to look up the definition of terrorism, it ain't what you think. In fact let me help you with that. My bold.

ter·ror·ism
[ˈterəˌrizəm]
NOUN
  1. the use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims.
By this definition none of the three incidents you cited qualify as terrorism.

Leviticus 20:13, "If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodguiltness is upon them."

not much difference between jihad & the crusades... or the Spanish inquisition... or the IRA. they all boil down to the same thing. one religion thinks their god is better than all the others.

convert or die.

Another huge error. The crusades were a response to Muslim invasions. I know, I know, no need to let little things like facts get in the way of good propaganda, RIGHT?

convert or die.

Another huge error. The crusades were a response to Muslim invasions. I know, I know, no need to let little things like facts get in the way of good propaganda, RIGHT?

See post #303.

What model AR15 uses clips? Just curious.

should I have said 'magazine' instead?
Yes. Google is your friend. I'm glad you looked it up and educated yourself. You sounded like those mindless politicians that don't know a damn thing about guns, but want to regulate them. The term assault riffle confuses many of them also. Now go do some research on that term.

adam lanza had an AR-15 & let off 150 rounds in 5 minutes using 30 round magazines.

so.... tell me that isn't an assault rifle again.

It's not an assault rifle.

I am going to correct myself in the fact that lanza did not use an AR-15. it was a bushmaster- however that's the only difference as far as that type of weapon, capable of rapid fire & takes multi round magazines. now that is cleared up, let's move on shall we?

assault rifle

noun

Simple Definition of assault rifle
1: a gun that can shoot many bullets quickly and that is designed for use by the military

Full Definition of assault rifle
1: any of various automatic or semiautomatic rifles with large capacity magazines designed for military use

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/assault%20rifle

Why the AR-15 is the mass shooter's go-to weapon

by Aaron Smith @AaronSmithCNN June 14, 2016: 8:32 AM ET

The AR-15, the type of rifle used in the deadliest mass shooting in U.S. history, is the weapon of choice for mass killers.

Omar Mateen used a Sig Sauer AR-15 rifle, and also a Glock handgun, in his murder of 49 people at a gay nightclub in Orlando on Sunday, according to the FBI. He shot more than 100 people, including survivors, before he was gunned down by police.

The AR-15, which has been used by the U.S. military in every war since Vietnam, has also served as a murder weapon in some of the most horrific mass shootings. AR-15s were used to kill and maim crowds of innocent people at Sandy Hook Elementary in Newtown, Connecticut; a movie theater in Aurora, Colorado; and a workplace party in San Bernardino, California.

It wasn't supposed to be this way, of course.

The AR-15 was developed by Eugene Stoner, a former Marine, for a California startup in the 1950s called ArmaLite.

AR stands for Armalite, not assault rifle. Armalite, which has been bought and sold by various gun companies over the decades, is still producing AR-15s to this day.

The Nazis invented the assault rifle with a weapon called the sturmgewehr, and Soviet engineer Mikhail Kalashnikov followed that up with the AK-47, now the most widely used assault rifle in the world. The burly AK, with its 30-round magazines, is what the U.S. military was competing with in the Cold War.

Stoner's AR-15 was America's answer to the Viet Cong and the North Vietnamese Army. It was tweaked into the M-16, a lightweight rifle with a plastic stock and a funky-looking handle on the top, that shot relatively low caliber bullets (.223.) No one had ever seen anything like it.

Guns weren't supposed to look like that. In his book "The Gun," New York Times reporter C.J. Chivers calls the M-16 "synthetically futuristic."

Chivers continues: "To its champions, the AR-15 was an embodiment of fresh thinking. Critics saw it as an ugly little toy."

The M-16 was used by U.S. soldiers in Vietnam. It was initially notorious for jamming during combat, but it has evolved over the years into a modern firearm favored by soldiers and civilians.

AR-15-style rifles are made by many companies and come in many shapes and sizes. U.S. soldiers and Marines source many of their AR-15s from Colt, which produces the M4, a short, squat version of its M-16 ancestor.

Smith & Wesson (SWHC) is also a prominent manufacturer, with its M&P (military & police) line of AR-15s. Daniel Defense also supplies its own style of AR-inspired rifles to the military and law enforcement. Makers of AR-style guns also include Sturm Ruger (RGR), Remington, Bushmaster, Century Arms, Stag Arms, and many others.

Civilians like AR-15s not only because they're legal in many states, but because they pack serious firepower and they're user friendly. They have limited recoil, which helps with accuracy.

Gun enthusiasts, who often shoot for sport at ranges, use the term "modular" when describing ARs because they can be easily modified with a plethora of add-ons including sights, silencers, handles, bipods, sling mounts, lights, bayonet lugs and Lego-like rails to attach even more add-ons.

More importantly, AR-15s can use high-capacity magazines, defined as any magazine that contains more than 10 rounds. They're illegal in New York, Connecticut and several other states, but they're legal in most.

High capacity banana-shaped magazines typically contain 30 rounds, putting them on par with AK-47s. The Florida magazine company TorkMag makes them even bigger, containing 35 or 50 rounds. Drum-shaped magazines can contain 100 rounds, like the weapon used by James Holmes, who shot 82 people at a movie theater in Colorado in 2012, killing 12 of them.

Unfortunately, the compact, easy-to-use lethality of the AR-15 has made it the weapon of choice in mass shootings.

http://money.cnn.com/2016/06/13/news/ar-15-assault-rifle/

Your own definition proves you WRONG. The AR15 is not, I say again, not designed for military use. The materials they are constructed from do not meet military spces, they are designed for civilian sport use and would have a very short life in military use.

convert or die.

See post #303.

Seriously, are you admitting to being an uneducated fool? GOOD JOB!

convert or die.

Not much difference to an undeducated fool.

Luke 19:27 ESV / 19 helpful votes
But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them before me.’”

Christ changed a good bit of what was written in the Old Testament. Has anyone changed what is written in the Koran?

Under the Christian Religion (all forms) you are correct. But the Jewish Religion does not recognize the new Testament. Therefore, the bible reads pretty much the same for Muslims and Jews.

Under the Christian Religion (all forms) you are correct. But the Jewish Religion does not recognize the new Testament. Therefore, the bible reads pretty much the same for Muslims and Jews.

Thank you and you are correct.

convert or die.

See post #303.

This was what I was referencing that the uneducated fool posted.

"not much difference between jihad & the crusades... or the Spanish inquisition... or the IRA. they all boil down to the same thing. one religion thinks their god is better than all the others.

convert or die."

should I have said 'magazine' instead?
Yes. Google is your friend. I'm glad you looked it up and educated yourself. You sounded like those mindless politicians that don't know a damn thing about guns, but want to regulate them. The term assault riffle confuses many of them also. Now go do some research on that term.

adam lanza had an AR-15 & let off 150 rounds in 5 minutes using 30 round magazines.

I am going to correct myself in the fact that lanza did not use an AR-15. it was a bushmaster- however that's the only difference as far as that type of weapon, capable of rapid fire & takes multi round magazines. now that is cleared up, let's move on shall we?

assault rifle

noun

1: a gun that can shoot many bullets quickly and that is designed for use by the military

1: any of various automatic or semiautomatic rifles with large capacity magazines designed for military use

The AR-15, the type of rifle used in the deadliest mass shooting in U.S. history, is the weapon of choice for mass killers.

Omar Mateen used a Sig Sauer AR-15 rifle, and also a Glock handgun, in his murder of 49 people at a gay nightclub in Orlando on Sunday, according to the FBI. He shot more than 100 people, including survivors, before he was gunned down by police.

The AR-15, which has been used by the U.S. military in every war since Vietnam, has also served as a murder weapon in some of the most horrific mass shootings. AR-15s were used to kill and maim crowds of innocent people at Sandy Hook Elementary in Newtown, Connecticut; a movie theater in Aurora, Colorado; and a workplace party in San Bernardino, California.

The AR-15 was developed by Eugene Stoner, a former Marine, for a California startup in the 1950s called ArmaLite.

AR stands for Armalite, not assault rifle. Armalite, which has been bought and sold by various gun companies over the decades, is still producing AR-15s to this day.

The Nazis invented the assault rifle with a weapon called the sturmgewehr, and Soviet engineer Mikhail Kalashnikov followed that up with the AK-47, now the most widely used assault rifle in the world. The burly AK, with its 30-round magazines, is what the U.S. military was competing with in the Cold War.

Stoner's AR-15 was America's answer to the Viet Cong and the North Vietnamese Army. It was tweaked into the M-16, a lightweight rifle with a plastic stock and a funky-looking handle on the top, that shot relatively low caliber bullets (.223.) No one had ever seen anything like it.

Guns weren't supposed to look like that. In his book "The Gun," New York Times reporter C.J. Chivers calls the M-16 "synthetically futuristic."

Chivers continues: "To its champions, the AR-15 was an embodiment of fresh thinking. Critics saw it as an ugly little toy."

The M-16 was used by U.S. soldiers in Vietnam. It was initially notorious for jamming during combat, but it has evolved over the years into a modern firearm favored by soldiers and civilians.

AR-15-style rifles are made by many companies and come in many shapes and sizes. U.S. soldiers and Marines source many of their AR-15s from Colt, which produces the M4, a short, squat version of its M-16 ancestor.

Smith & Wesson (SWHC) is also a prominent manufacturer, with its M&P (military & police) line of AR-15s. Daniel Defense also supplies its own style of AR-inspired rifles to the military and law enforcement. Makers of AR-style guns also include Sturm Ruger (RGR), Remington, Bushmaster, Century Arms, Stag Arms, and many others.

Civilians like AR-15s not only because they're legal in many states, but because they pack serious firepower and they're user friendly. They have limited recoil, which helps with accuracy.

Gun enthusiasts, who often shoot for sport at ranges, use the term "modular" when describing ARs because they can be easily modified with a plethora of add-ons including sights, silencers, handles, bipods, sling mounts, lights, bayonet lugs and Lego-like rails to attach even more add-ons.

More importantly, AR-15s can use high-capacity magazines, defined as any magazine that contains more than 10 rounds. They're illegal in New York, Connecticut and several other states, but they're legal in most.

High capacity banana-shaped magazines typically contain 30 rounds, putting them on par with AK-47s. The Florida magazine company TorkMag makes them even bigger, containing 35 or 50 rounds. Drum-shaped magazines can contain 100 rounds, like the weapon used by James Holmes, who shot 82 people at a movie theater in Colorado in 2012, killing 12 of them.

Unfortunately, the compact, easy-to-use lethality of the AR-15 has made it the weapon of choice in mass shootings.

Your own definition proves you WRONG. The AR15 is not, I say again, not designed for military use. The materials they are constructed from do not meet military spces, they are designed for civilian sport use and would have a very short life in military use.

Hate to break it to you but the AR-15 predates the M-16. USAF bought the AR-15 and it WAS a fully auto rifle with a selector for safe, single shot and auto. The M-16 and what you now call the AR-15 is a highly refined version of the original. I qualified in BASIC training on an AR-15.

I think you are saying that the civilian AR-15 uses the .223 ammo which has a lower chamber pressure. The speed of the commercial AR-15 is 3200 fps while the Military M-16A-4 is 3400. The difference is the chamber and the barrel. One of the easiest mods for a Civilian AR-15 is to add the Stainless Steel lined chamber and barrel. With very little work, you can now safely fire the military .556 rounds. It's any easy and LEGAL mod.

Even at only 3200 fps, there isn't a whole lot of difference in the range. Both are deadly at 400 yds.

The main difference is the receiver. One is fully auto and the other is semi auto. In fact, you can get the Semi Auto AR-15 to fire the same rounds per minute as the M-16 by using the trace method. It's awkward at first but given a few 30 round bursts, it becomes easy. Do a search for the AR-15 trace method. Get a huge surprise. Chances are, this was the method used in Orlando. The Bad Guys know how to do this. It's explained on Youtube in many clips.

convert or die.

See post #303.

This was what I was referencing that the uneducated fool posted.

"not much difference between jihad & the crusades... or the Spanish inquisition... or the IRA. they all boil down to the same thing. one religion thinks their god is better than all the others.

convert or die."

Sorry, bout that, I thought I was responding to him. Been a long day.

assault rifle

noun

Hate to break it to you but the AR-15 predates the M-16. USAF bought the AR-15 and it WAS a fully auto rifle with a selector for safe, single shot and auto. The M-16 and what you now call the AR-15 is a highly refined version of the original. I qualified in BASIC training on an AR-15.

I think you are saying that the civilian AR-15 uses the .223 ammo which has a lower chamber pressure. The speed of the commercial AR-15 is 3200 fps while the Military M-16A-4 is 3400. The difference is the chamber and the barrel. One of the easiest mods for a Civilian AR-15 is to add the Stainless Steel lined chamber and barrel. With very little work, you can now safely fire the military .556 rounds. It's any easy and LEGAL mod.

Even at only 3200 fps, there isn't a whole lot of difference in the range. Both are deadly at 400 yds.

The main difference is the receiver. One is fully auto and the other is semi auto. In fact, you can get the Semi Auto AR-15 to fire the same rounds per minute as the M-16 by using the trace method. It's awkward at first but given a few 30 round bursts, it becomes easy. Do a search for the AR-15 trace method. Get a huge surprise. Chances are, this was the method used in Orlando. The Bad Guys know how to do this. It's explained on Youtube in many clips.

Never seen a military grade full auto AR15, I went from the M-14 to the M-16, of course I was Army, the AF always got the best toys. I'll have to check out the trace method also. Thanks for the info, never hurts to learn something.

Idiot. They patted the bulk of the patrons for guns. They didn't for the killer. And where were the police with their guns? Do you realize how long it took them to respond?

playtime

Exactly, how is that funny? Do you think if you just laugh like an idiot, it'll somehow make a point?

More proof that the far left does not understand anything beyond their debunked religious narratives.

He did?

“For truly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass the law until all is accomplished. Whoever then relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but he who does them and teaches them shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.” — Matthew 5:18-19

“It is easier for Heaven and Earth to pass away than for the smallest part of the letter of the law to become invalid.” (Luke 16:17)

“Do not think that I have come to abolish the law or the prophets. I have come not to abolish but to fulfill. Amen, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest part or the smallest part of a letter will pass from the law, until all things have taken place.” (Matthew 5:17)

“Did not Moses give you the law, and yet none of you keepeth the law” (John 7:19)

Forum List

Back