If you want to understand the left’s obsession with political correctness

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
The left understands that political correctness is the complete and total control that the U.S. Constitution prevents them from assuming under all traditional methods.
One thousand. That’s how many children’s lives have been destroyed by a sex slavery ring in the UK. Reports are surfacing now that this pedophile ring operated with little confrontation for 10 years, despite the police being aware of the situation. The police knew. The community knew. And yet little was done. Why was this horrible epidemic allowed to claim so many victims?

The police were afraid they would be called racists for going after abusers of Asian descent.
Once you surrender your 1st Amendment right to free speech, the left knows they have complete and total control. Up to and including the most heinous crimes known to man.

UK sex ring allowed to thrive for over a decade because good people did nothing

Like the right dont have their own PC stances?

I have heard of nothing like the above.

Then again, is it really PC, or just that leftists prefer criminals over regular people every time? The under-aged girls had it coming.

I’ll give you a 1st amendment example .

Cons always trying to pass flag desecration laws .

[QUOTE="Timmy, post:
I’ll give you a 1st amendment example . Cons always trying to pass flag desecration laws .
That’s a poor “example” for two reasons...

1. Most conservatives I know completely support the liberty to burn the American flag

2. That’s more destruction of property than “free speech”. Show me an example of conservatives trying to silence actual speech.

The right is just as bad, except instead of parroting minority victimization, they peddle white victimization. Same shit different color.

The left understands that political correctness is the complete and total control that the U.S. Constitution prevents them from assuming under all traditional methods.
One thousand. That’s how many children’s lives have been destroyed by a sex slavery ring in the UK. Reports are surfacing now that this pedophile ring operated with little confrontation for 10 years, despite the police being aware of the situation. The police knew. The community knew. And yet little was done. Why was this horrible epidemic allowed to claim so many victims?

The police were afraid they would be called racists for going after abusers of Asian descent.
Once you surrender your 1st Amendment right to free speech, the left knows they have complete and total control. Up to and including the most heinous crimes known to man.

UK sex ring allowed to thrive for over a decade because good people did nothing

It's funny because in the UK there's a political party called UKIP. They went around complaining about PC for a while until some kid made an app.

Nigel Farage attacks pupils’ Ukip parody app featuring Nicholas Fromage

And then they realized they were being PC about this and they shut up talking about PC for a while.

Forum List

Back