If you want Trump to be president in 2024, who would be your second choice if he does not run?

87s0ut0hh2k81.png

Mueller had plenty, even with all the obstruction.
He was just following the OLC guidance on indicting a sitting president.
All Mueller said was that he found no collusion and never investigated obstruction….Ironically no obsturction investigation was ever launched…weird huh?

All Mueller said was that he found no collusion and never investigated obstruction….Ironically no obsturction investigation was ever launched…weird huh?
of course mueller investigated obstruction, it was mostly attempts, but he was limited by what witnesses were willing to testify about

wsfsmDNZ9WmmvvWRTKfuq4VJ1Orc8oyCdiMk-pHiTk_C7jq4K4QhkVFyso-xxtG3JnPX_qRAU6fAlK3h97cXb1AYjGs-2paP6BCjt3s1aySbPDeG87CD8r50QM9I5IZC9oZRBeZ5

9ipcXgsCn5OGRKwaj9fb_LsOJ2DjCIDLLIr-L6nunYGv2TPsnPYNLSUhFIDKOgtWOdNsPWFrGIWE-6srCEa3Cocp_sdcFEaDZIL4dYZxfXFXZn_ldEmq4jQiJWfJW3IFMhnzJ2zk

The obstruction is detailed here.

And there are plenty of good summaries of Mueller's investigation, such as this.

One key point is that Mueller didn't have the resources to completely determine how Manafort was giving secret 2016 polling data to Russia. This was completed after mueller's effort.

of course mueller investigated obstruction, it was mostly attempts, but he was limited by what witnesses were willing to testify about

wsfsmDNZ9WmmvvWRTKfuq4VJ1Orc8oyCdiMk-pHiTk_C7jq4K4QhkVFyso-xxtG3JnPX_qRAU6fAlK3h97cXb1AYjGs-2paP6BCjt3s1aySbPDeG87CD8r50QM9I5IZC9oZRBeZ5

9ipcXgsCn5OGRKwaj9fb_LsOJ2DjCIDLLIr-L6nunYGv2TPsnPYNLSUhFIDKOgtWOdNsPWFrGIWE-6srCEa3Cocp_sdcFEaDZIL4dYZxfXFXZn_ldEmq4jQiJWfJW3IFMhnzJ2zk

The obstruction is detailed here.

And there are plenty of good summaries of Mueller's investigation, such as this.

One key point is that Mueller didn't have the resources to completely determine how Manafort was giving secret 2016 polling data to Russia. This was completed after mueller's effort.
Off topic. You’re an idiot.

True…super fucked in the head TDS’ers have definitely linked Trump to ”every dictator on earth”…..meanwhile outside of LibTardia, the worlds greatest investigator, Robert Mueller, for $50M couldn’t link him to any.

If your talking about collusion, that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying he visited them to get some hints, watch how they work etc then tried it on j6. You can't deny that.
He didn't do peace deals with them. Not one.

If trump is returned with a good majority, it's not beyond him to attempt another coup and ban the democrats. I know that's what you want because in your heart you want a dictatorship lead by trump.
You couldn't want democracy and support his last coup. That's an oxymoron.

I don’t want Trump to be President in 2024. I just don’t want a senile puppet of the Far Left to be President. I also don’t want an insecure, entitled woman who thinks she’s entitled to the job because of her race. I would prefer a confident woman of color, either party.
You'd be a racist and a fool then....

Picking someone based on race instead of qualities to be president is not what sane people do.

Wow, I mean that is funny. To be a good president the nominee has to be able to pass the beer test. Or at least it used to be that way. I mean think about it. It would be nice to sit down and have a beer with Obama. He is smart, witty, it would be entertaining. But it would be a hell of a hoot to sit down and have a beer with Bush Jr. And Clinton, well he is well known for being the life of the party

But Trump, well you can't sit down and have a beer with him, he is among the teatotalling presidents, and they pretty much all sucked too. But Tucker Carlson and Stephen MIller, three beers in and I would be choking the life out of them. Carlson is about the beadiest eyed MF I have ever seen. And Miller, he is just an arrogant asshole.
Would anyone be willing to have a beer with you?

Forum List

Back