If you were a Democrat (Conservatives), whom would you vote for?

• Mary Ann Williamson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'd vote 3rd party but that person never can win

• undecided

• Total voters
It depends on if anyone is like is running for local or state offices. If they are, I will probably end up writing in someone for President. I doubt the L party will put up anyone worth a shit, as usual. That party is a fucking joke.
Libertarian?

Well, I dont think they should put up anyone. It is a throw away vote to vote for a 3rd party.

Like it or not, we have 2 parties. I tend to like it myself

Because it is like Life itself: one is given 2 choices, only 2!

God (Father Son and Holy Spirit)

or...

you know who

:dev3:

Can I make sure your gun is loaded with live ammo? I can sell Popcorn, Popcorn and Bud Light and we can make it a 3 ring circus like you enjoy so much.
I would have taken you out before I did myself in. I at least would have done the world a favor.

I would have taken you out before I did myself in. I at least would have done the world a favor.

And you claim to support Capitalism. the good news in all of this, if you absolutely knew the gun was loaded, you would break into sobs and drop it. Who knows, maybe it would go off and scare the rest of you Heros

And you claim to support Capitalism. the good news in all of this, if you absolutely knew the gun was loaded, you would break into sobs and drop it. Who knows, maybe it would go off and scare the rest of you Heros
huh? You fucking retard.

Williamson didn't know (neither did I) that a US drone was shot down by .. believe it was China. This was a Q asked of her last night on Hannity.

Well, at least she didn't try to hem and haw and ACT like she knew about it...

That makes her better than bidum...

though... not a high bar there!

:oops:
As a conservative, I would vote for Chris Christie.

There is not a snowballs's chance in hell I'd ever identify as a demoquack and doubtful I'd ever vote for one with very few exceptions. Kennedy has some sound ideas but his social stances are worrisome

Forum List

Back