If you were a Democrat (Conservatives), whom would you vote for?

If you were a Democrat (Conservatives), whom would you vote for?

• Mary Ann Williamson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'd vote 3rd party but that person never can win

• undecided

• Total voters
If someone knows that Democrats are mentally ill yet dies nothing to stop them, then they are also mentally ill.
AMEN

We can't stay home on election day .. or mail in day or harvesting day or.......................

There is not a snowballs's chance in hell I'd ever identify as a demoquack and doubtful I'd ever vote for one with very few exceptions. Kennedy has some sound ideas but his social stances are worrisome
see Post #35

It depends on if anyone is like is running for local or state offices. If they are, I will probably end up writing in someone for President. I doubt the L party will put up anyone worth a shit, as usual. That party is a fucking joke.

Stick with them though they are so close to being relevant.

Going to sell your guns and donate the money to his campaign then? I'd just as soon keep Xiden. The rest of the country doesn't need to suck as bad as jersey.
You mean it's not The Garden State? :auiqs.jpg:

There are no conservative Democrats
14% of the Democratic Party have conservative stands on issues. That's according to the Pew Institute. They have been known to be the factor in presidential wins for both Democrats and Republicans in presidential races.

14% of the Democratic Party have conservative stands on issues. That's according to the Pew Institute. They have been known to be the factor in presidential wins for both Democrats and Republicans in presidential races.

No.

See post 39. I made my position clear
u refuse to answer the Q

whom is the least of evils?

Imagine the Ds were the only ones running for pres and its the General election. Which is the lesser of 2 evils?

Not voting is a very poor answer

u refuse to answer the Q

whom is the least of evils?

Imagine the Ds were the only ones running for pres and its the General election. Which is the lesser of 2 evils?

Not voting is a very poor answer

I said I wouldn't vote Dem except in rare circumstances.

You can't force your narrative... it's what Dems do

Forum List

Back