If you were President?

Amazon is in the top 5 of global rankings.

Maybe, but their model hardly translates to my locally owned hardware store. That a thing you regressives never seem to understand, on size fits all, never actually fit all.

When it comes to shit wages it translates perfectly.

Labor is a commodity just like any other, when it's rare prices go up, when it's not they go down. Your claiming to be a onepercenter tells me you're lying. You don't know crap about business or the economy.

No. Labor are the people that make me all of my money. A commodity is coffee.

And you have just proven that you do not know anything about business, but you have demonstrated that for years on this board.

You are just another clueless far left drone!

Yet you haven't posted a cognoscente retort......just bloviating.

Amazon is not the only company in the US.

Maybe, but their model hardly translates to my locally owned hardware store. That a thing you regressives never seem to understand, on size fits all, never actually fit all.

Labor is a commodity just like any other, when it's rare prices go up, when it's not they go down. Your claiming to be a onepercenter tells me you're lying. You don't know crap about business or the economy.

Are you paying them 3 times the market rate, oh, market rate, sounds like a commodity to me?

Because you want the government to control everything, which is regressive and fascist.

I'd like Republicans to support the American middle-class worker.

You mean by passing a bill that you have to pass before you find out what is in it?

I realize to your far left drones that the middle class equals unions. Obamacare hurts unions with their Cadillac health care and provides corporate welfare to the insurance companies and big pharma.

Something you drones can be proud of!

Your argument is that Unions didn't have healthcare before ACA?

See how the far left now tries to divert from the fact that they support corporate welfare and especially big pharma!

Are you claiming Obamacare does not support corporate welfare? Do you claim that Obamacare was not the biggest tax increase in the middle class in a very long time?

ACA provides assistance to people buying healthcare insurance. Why would buying a product be a tax increase?

Why would not buying a product be a tax increase?

And you have just proven that you do not know anything about business, but you have demonstrated that for years on this board.

The irony impaired far left drones and their comments!

You have proven you do not understand business on any level for years here, today is no different, deal with it!

Because you want the government to control everything, which is regressive and fascist.

You mean by passing a bill that you have to pass before you find out what is in it?

I realize to your far left drones that the middle class equals unions. Obamacare hurts unions with their Cadillac health care and provides corporate welfare to the insurance companies and big pharma.

See how the far left now tries to divert from the fact that they support corporate welfare and especially big pharma!

Are you claiming Obamacare does not support corporate welfare? Do you claim that Obamacare was not the biggest tax increase in the middle class in a very long time?

ACA provides assistance to people buying healthcare insurance. Why would buying a product be a tax increase?

Once again proving you know nothing about business and support corporate welfare for insurance companies and big pharma..

Silly far left drone!

Because Congress can only pass taxes and nothing else, so making people pay more for less is certainly a huge tax increase and hurts those that the far left claims they are for,

Yeah, just like in the regressive utopia in Venezuela. Government control is always best, LMAO.

How are greater benefits for workers, employers, business, and the economy 'regressive?'

Feel free to point where price controls have ever worked as intended for either business or the workers. Market forces control prices, you start artificially screwing with market forces and the whole system goes to hell, throw in a flood of funny money, you got double trouble.

Online shopping over the last four days have benefited corporate America greatly by the use of price controls.

Seriously? You can not make this stuff up!

These far left drones do not understand anything beyond their religious narratives

How does competition become price fixing?

Look at the numbers for on-line vs. brick and mortar. If you own a brick and mortar you're watching the on-line driving a stake in your heart. It's all about convince and price! The American worker who isn't making shit for wages has no choice but on-line.

Competition? Your kidding I hope. Amazon and Walmart (on-line) dominate the industry and set the price. That sir, is price fixing.

See how the far left can not understand what price fixing is?

There is a few areas in the US where price fixing exists, but it is not even close to your far left drone religious dogma comparison.

Although you need look no further that Obamacare!

Why wouldn't the government be able to do this?

It benefits workers.

It benefits employers.

It benefits business.

It benefits the economy.

Yeah, just like in the regressive utopia in Venezuela. Government control is always best, LMAO.

How are greater benefits for workers, employers, business, and the economy 'regressive?'

Feel free to point where price controls have ever worked as intended for either business or the workers. Market forces control prices, you start artificially screwing with market forces and the whole system goes to hell, throw in a flood of funny money, you got double trouble.

Online shopping over the last four days have benefited corporate America greatly by the use of price controls.

Thanks for proving my point, lower overhead does not equal price controls. You're an economic Neanderthal.

Amazons overhead in physical locations isn't that much less than the typical brick and mortar. They receive the same or better subsidies as the big boxes do. They pay their employees shit, and have a huge complement of part-time employees. 7.6 million American workers work a second or more to make ends meet, with a rise every year makes a huge employee pool.

Amazon (like Walmart) dictates the price they pay for each product. They have a huge drop ship of product. They have a huge discount in delivery expense. They have a huge convenience factor without the customer paying much money.

Thanks for proving my point, lower overhead does not equal price controls. You're an economic Neanderthal.

Amazons overhead in physical locations isn't that much less than the typical brick and mortar. They receive the same or better subsidies as the big boxes do. They pay their employees shit, and have a huge complement of part-time employees. 7.6 million American workers work a second or more to make ends meet, with a rise every year makes a huge employee pool.

Amazon (like Walmart) dictates the price they pay for each product. They have a huge drop ship of product. They have a huge discount in delivery expense. They have a huge convenience factor without the customer paying much money.

Thanks for proving you have no clue what overhead is. Carry on in your ignorance.

Are you paying them 3 times the market rate, oh, market rate, sounds like a commodity to me?

My starting wage for all five of my companies is $23.50/hr plus 100% company paid benefits.

The term 'market rate' and 'commodity' when dealing with employees is a cheap excuse to pay shit wages.

Tell me.

You have proven you do not understand business on any level for years here, today is no different, deal with it!

My starting wage for all five of my companies is $23.50/hr plus 100% company paid benefits.

The term 'market rate' and 'commodity' when dealing with employees is a cheap excuse to pay shit wages.

What industry are these companies in?

Tell me.

Not my yob.

Yes I know you have not posted anything outside of far left religious dogma.

Sounds like Union jobs..

Although I doubt this one owns any type of company!

Except maybe a pay per post!

Telecommunications infrastructure, wholesale equipment and supplies related to telecommunications infrastructure, and commercial equipment leasing.

Tell me.

Not my yob.

You have yet to make a point.

Yes I know you have not posted anything outside of far left religious dogma.

You have yet to refute anything that I have posted.

Forum List

Back