If you were President?

Labor is a commodity just like any other, when it's rare prices go up, when it's not they go down. Your claiming to be a onepercenter tells me you're lying. You don't know crap about business or the economy.

No. Labor are the people that make me all of my money. A commodity is coffee.

Are you paying them 3 times the market rate, oh, market rate, sounds like a commodity to me?

My starting wage for all five of my companies is $23.50/hr plus 100% company paid benefits.

The term 'market rate' and 'commodity' when dealing with employees is a cheap excuse to pay shit wages.

What industry are these companies in?

Sounds like Union jobs..

Although I doubt this one owns any type of company!

Except maybe a pay per post!

Nope, not Union.

Labor is a commodity just like any other, when it's rare prices go up, when it's not they go down. Your claiming to be a onepercenter tells me you're lying. You don't know crap about business or the economy.

Are you paying them 3 times the market rate, oh, market rate, sounds like a commodity to me?

My starting wage for all five of my companies is $23.50/hr plus 100% company paid benefits.

The term 'market rate' and 'commodity' when dealing with employees is a cheap excuse to pay shit wages.

Telecommunications infrastructure, wholesale equipment and supplies related to telecommunications infrastructure, and commercial equipment leasing.

And you supposedly pay warehouse people that kind of money, in what part of the country?

See how the far left now tries to divert from the fact that they support corporate welfare and especially big pharma!

Are you claiming Obamacare does not support corporate welfare? Do you claim that Obamacare was not the biggest tax increase in the middle class in a very long time?

ACA provides assistance to people buying healthcare insurance. Why would buying a product be a tax increase?

Why would not buying a product be a tax increase?

Tell me.

Not my yob.

You have yet to make a point.

Sure I did, 2 posts ago.

Sounds like Union jobs..

You and Texas have many more posts than me.

Telecommunications infrastructure, wholesale equipment and supplies related to telecommunications infrastructure, and commercial equipment leasing.

And you supposedly pay warehouse people that kind of money, in what part of the country?

I don't have any warehouse people.

How would you run this country?
Pro business but also green. Pro union too. Cut government waste but strengthen social security and Medicare. Cut immigration until wages are up for the masses. Import only what we need. Free market but properly regulated.

Affordable healthcare and community colleges.

Let Iran have a Nuke

Tax the rich

End the federal reserve. The bankers own us

So how do you wholesale equipment and supplies with no inventory?

How would you run this country?
Pro business but also green. Pro union too. Cut government waste but strengthen social security and Medicare. Cut immigration until wages are up for the masses. Import only what we need. Free market but properly regulated.

Affordable healthcare and community colleges.

Let Iran have a Nuke

Tax the rich

End the federal reserve. The bankers own us

All you have to do is eliminate business tax toward employment and additional wages.

Sounds like Union jobs..

Nope, not Union.

Yes they are and you do not own any business!

Sounds like Union jobs..

You and Texas have many more posts than me.

Yes but you are the only one getting paid to be here! Well you and all your fellow drones that spew your propaganda!

Retail is the only industry with inventory, and that's at the store level.

That's a flat out lie. Amazon, Wall mart, Grocery wholesalers, plumbing supplies and I could go on and on with different industries that have wholesale warehouses.

That's a flat out lie. Amazon, Wall mart, Grocery wholesalers, plumbing supplies and I could go on and on with different industries that have wholesale warehouses.

They're distribution centers, NOT warehouses.

Wholesale warehouses are retail stores. They want you to think you're getting a deal.

Wholesale warehouses are retail stores. They want you to think you're getting a deal.

You're full of shit, many of them only sell to the trades or retailers.

There haven't been warehouses for decades.

The Industrial Renovation: the architectural trend sweeping the globe - CNN

There haven't been warehouses for decades.

The Industrial Renovation: the architectural trend sweeping the globe - CNN

Why don't you try to feed your crap to another gullible regressive? I drive by huge warehouses all through Houston, one near the VA hospital covers 3 blocks and is Grocers Supply. Beer Distributors have huge warehouses as do soft drink companies.

Forum List

Back