If you were reading about some ancient kingdom that taxed its people to fund the resettlement of more politically reliable foreigners, what would you

First thing I would do is take that big lady in NY down off her pedestal.

How's that sound?

Then I would make it illegal for politicians to sell Bibles.

First thing I would do is take that big lady in NY down off her pedestal.

How's that sound?

Then I would make it illegal for politicians to sell Bibles.
so you would destroy public property and then dictate to another american what they can or cant do on a religious issue,,

sounds very fascist to me,,

that ole lady in NY doesnt mean we open up the borders to enough people to the point it harms the people already here,,

This is exactly what the Federal government is doing right now. Accelerated under Biden-Harris, bigly.

The Tree of Liberty needs watering.

Dude, Bush, Clinton, Bush, and Obama did that stuff.

Clinton put muslims into the US by the tens of thousands, Obama "seeded" Somalians in Tennessee and Minnesota.

The recruiting office in Tenn shooting is one of Clinton/Obama's seedlings' fruit.

The Bushes didn't really enforce the border either.

Them and those like Biden slow-walked securing the southern border after promising Reagan to secure it by the next year.

Pretty sure that year was 1989 and a border wall has been funded 3X over and the funds raided by Congress 3X over.

And still that border isn't secure.

so you would destroy public property and then dictate to another american what they can or cant do on a religious issue,,

sounds very fascist to me,,

that ole lady in NY doesnt mean we open up the borders to enough people to the point it harms the people already here,,

If we aren't going to live by Biblical principles it would be hypocritical to be pushing Bibles.

This is exactly what the Federal government is doing right now. Accelerated under Biden-Harris, bigly.

I would think it foolish then and now.

Hey, stupid.

There's always been someone like you to whine about the "Foreigners".

150 years ago, it was whining about the Irish.
130 years ago, it was whining about the Chinese
100 years ago, it was whining about the Germans and Italians.
60 years ago, it was whining about the Polish
30 years ago, it was whining about the Mexicans.
Now it's the Venezuelans and Central Americans.

Hey, stupid.

There's always been someone like you to whine about the "Foreigners".

150 years ago, it was whining about the Irish.
130 years ago, it was whining about the Chinese
100 years ago, it was whining about the Germans and Italians.
60 years ago, it was whining about the Polish
30 years ago, it was whining about the Mexicans.
Now it's the Venezuelans and Central Americans.

Hey, stupid. (See, I can ad hominem too).

This is 2024, not 1874. And Americans are suffering under Biden-Harris.

Furthermore, we are paying for this shit, unlike in the past. Paying their rent or rental assistance, free food, free medical care, etc., etc., etc.

You refuse to see these facts of how much it is costing the rest of us. And you call me stupid?

You really do hate this country and the American people, you sound like a real commie.

But you're not them.
Nope. Not around in ancient time, but to be totally truth, though I hate the Biden Border Policy (or lack of it officially, since it never went through Congress, did not have numbers projections, an honest cost, no money spent beefing up administrative control, and very damned few administrative rules in place. It was just executive action BS, same as Trump, and Obama did executive orders. But, the border is not the place for that BS, just because our asshole houses of congress refuse to do anything, period. Still, it is not the most important issue on the table to me, though it definitely sucks.

Forum List

Back