If you were Trump would you trust giving FBI any information?

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
They did put a 70 year old man in jail for life for taxes.

They spied on you.

Perjury trapped a 3 star general

Call me crazy but trump has a point

They spied on you.

The point is Trump is a crooked con man & does not want to get caught.

I trust the FBI. You'd would be a fool to trust the lying fuck Trump.

FBI has a more credible reputation than Trump

Agreed, the FBI has a more credible reputation than Trump.
However, in 2016 if the deep state conspirators at the top levels of the FBI plotted a coup against Trump, then it is proven that political appointees and partisan FBI agents can damage the FBI's reputation.

As the OP says, the FBI perjury trapped a 3-star general, and illegally spied on the Trump campaign.
The FBI has a black eye for their 2016 coup attempt.

Not to mention they totally missed the 9/11 attacks while the US Military at the Special Operations Center (Able Danger) was on to them.

They also missed the Tsarnaev boys AFTER Russia all but sent the KGB here to arrest them. Sent them warning after warning.

The FBI is a pile of shit. Has been for decades.

The two items above are just off the top of me head.

But look at what they did to Andersen Accounting..... dimocrap scum favorite Nazi, Weissman was involved in that one. A conviction overturned by a UNANIMOUS SCOTUS ruling. And those gasbags can't agree on when to have lunch. Unanimous acquittal. 9 - 0

28,000 Men and Women put out of work.

The FBI is America's version of the Stasi. The Gestapo.

They should be put out of business permanently.

Lawyers with badges was a bad idea from the beginning. There is no more dishonest human being on the Planet than a lawyer.

What did they expect?? What else could have happened?

Only one thing. Giving lawyers power, of any kind, at any time is a seriously bad idea.

I wouldn't trust the FBI to hold my Ice Cream Cone

• Banned
You think a perjury trap on a 3 star general was good for America? Putting a 70 year old man in jail for not paying taxes is good? Lol

Spying on a great president and American is good?

I have a different view of reputations ha

No, probably not. A con man like Trumpybear could never trust the FBI.

They spied on you.

If I were Trump I would do exactly what he is doing...because I'd be guilty and know it

The DNC didn't trust the FBI enough to turn over the servers they claimed were hacked by Russia...so I have no problem with TRUMP telling the FBI only what he thinks they need to know.
The FBI should be purged of all Obama era leftist traitors. Plenty of patriotic people around to replace them.

They spied on you.

In answer to the question, absolutely not. The FBI is rotten to the core and always has been. It's a culture of corruption. The FBI was started and build by a corrupt, cross dressing faggot, Fairy, blackmailing extortionist and that asshole's name is still on their building. With that kind of crap as their model they simply can't be any better. The FBI needs to be eliminated and rebuild from scratch from the ground up. No one who's been brought up in that culture of corruption should be eligible for inclusion into the new agency.
As far as the FBI building, it should either be renamed or torn down.

They spied on you.

The point is Trump is a crooked con man & does not want to get caught.

I trust the FBI. You'd would be a fool to trust the lying fuck Trump.

Is it illegal to be a con man, or rather a great salesman and negotiator?

They spied on you.

To be in the FBI, you need to take an oath to protect this country.
Of course Donald Trump doesn’t believe in taking oaths. We’ve seen that in his business deals with contracts. A contract is basically an oath. And Trump breaks contracts all the time just like he breaks treaties. He’s got no loyalty to that kind of stuff.

In fact, Trump is so distrustful of information that comes from the FBI and the CIA that he gives the Russians whatever they want. All you have to do is clear out the oval office first so there’s no other Americans in there but him.

D4CxpxGXoAAmHip

You think a perjury trap on a 3 star general was good for America? Putting a 70 year old man in jail for not paying taxes is good? Lol

Spying on a great president and American is good?

I have a different view of reputations ha
There was no perjury trap.... a 3 star general does not get himself caught in a perjury trap.... the FBI gave him 3 extra chances to tell the truth, more than they would ever give anyone like us.... sorry, the court indictment of flynn, spelled it all out.... go read it.... Flynn signed off on it being the truth as well, and under oath.

YOU ARE LYING.... and this is the second time I've corrected you on it.

In answer to the question, absolutely not. The FBI is rotten to the core and always has been. It's a culture of corruption. The FBI was started and build by a corrupt, cross dressing faggot, Fairy, blackmailing extortionist and that asshole's name is still on their building. With that kind of crap as their model they simply can't be any better. The FBI needs to be eliminated and rebuild from scratch from the ground up. No one who's been brought up in that culture of corruption should be eligible for inclusion into the new agency.
As far as the FBI building, it should either be renamed or torn down.

The FBI should be folded into the US Marshal's service.

The FBI is, and always been, extra-constitutional and should have never been created.

The US Marshals are fairly stand-up compared to the FBI.

But, then again, so was the Stasi

Forum List

Back