If you were Trump would you trust giving FBI any information?

They did put a 70 year old man in jail for life for taxes.

They spied on you.

Perjury trapped a 3 star general

Call me crazy but trump has a point
To be in the FBI, you need to take an oath to protect this country.
Of course Donald Trump doesn’t believe in taking oaths. We’ve seen that in his business deals with contracts. A contract is basically an oath. And Trump breaks contracts all the time just like he breaks treaties. He’s got no loyalty to that kind of stuff.

In fact, Trump is so distrustful of information that comes from the FBI and the CIA that he gives the Russians whatever they want. All you have to do is clear out the oval office first so there’s no other Americans in there but him.

D4CxpxGXoAAmHip

Evidently Comey, Brennan, Strozk and McCabe along with a few others took a different "oath", dumbass.

There was no perjury trap.... a 3 star general does not get himself caught in a perjury trap.... the FBI gave him 3 extra chances to tell the truth, more than they would ever give anyone like us.... sorry, the court indictment of flynn, spelled it all out.... go read it.... Flynn signed off on it being the truth as well, and under oath.

YOU ARE LYING.... and this is the second time I've corrected you on it.

Stupid PAWG, Comey ADMITTED he set a perjury trap for Flynn.

Comey admits decision to send FBI agents to interview Flynn was not standard

FBI's entrapment of Gen. Flynn was despicable

And James Comey may very well spend the rest of his life in Prison indirectly because of it.

Have you seen him recently? That punk-ass bitch hasn't been sleeping too well, I'd wager.

Wait until the indictments come down. This place will be on FIRE!

You got to admit that it’s pretty hilarious that the former party of law and order now wants to disband the FBI and teardown Intel departments that protect the United States from foreign spies.
And all because they put a criminal in office, Donald Trump.
It’s all about protecting Trump over the country. And they know he’s a criminal. That’s why they’re trying to destroy our Justice Department.
This is so out of the fascist playbook it’s not even funny. It’s exactly what Hitler did. But we’re not an all white country. Not anymore. The diverse majority of Americans aren’t going to let it happen.

FBI has a more credible reputation than Trump

Agreed, the FBI has a more credible reputation than Trump.
However, in 2016 if the deep state conspirators at the top levels of the FBI plotted a coup against Trump, then it is proven that political appointees and partisan FBI agents can damage the FBI's reputation.

As the OP says, the FBI perjury trapped a 3-star general, and illegally spied on the Trump campaign.
The FBI has a black eye for their 2016 coup attempt.

There was no coup. Conducting a legitimate investigation is not a coup. The fact is that every FBI agent is partisan in the sense they can support candidates for office and have opinions on them. There is no evidence that anyone's political beliefs played a role in the investigation. The IG found no evidence of politics even though his report was somewhat biased.

A 3 star general pleaded guilty to lesser charges of perjury. He could have been nailed for crimes in his lobbying activities which included lobbying for a terrorist sympathizer. If he had his way a political opponent of that terrorist sympathizer would have been killed if the US had sent him back. That 3 star general is scum. There was no spying on Trump's campaign. The only black eye is the fact that Trump and his supporters are willing to slime the FBI for political gain.

You got to admit that it’s pretty hilarious that the former party of law and order now wants to disband the FBI and teardown Intel departments that protect the United States from foreign spies.
It’s all about protecting Trump over the country. And they know he’s a criminal. That’s why they’re trying to destroy our Justice Department.
This is so out of the fascist playbook it’s not even funny. It’s exactly what Hitler did. But we’re not an all white country. Not anymore. The diverse majority of Americans aren’t going to let it happen.
well sure they do, they need to clean up the shit that was left from the eight year debacle of a traitor named obammy.

hey, did obammy give Iran over a billion in dough? pfts, pfts.

However, in 2016 if the deep state conspirators at the top levels of the FBI plotted a coup against Trump, then it is proven that political appointees and partisan FBI agents can damage the FBI's reputation.

As the OP says, the FBI perjury trapped a 3-star general, and illegally spied on the Trump campaign.

There was no coup against tramp, is anything Russia did a coup and hired tramp.

You were OK until you went all Deep State on me

Then your credibility went to shit

You think a perjury trap on a 3 star general was good for America? Putting a 70 year old man in jail for not paying taxes is good? Lol

Spying on a great president and American is good?

I have a different view of reputations ha

Is there a age limit for paying taxes? Manafort was raking in huge amounts of money from pro-Russia interests. He should take a lesson from Capone. Make sure your taxes are perfect. You think a 3 star general lobbying for a terrorist sympathizer is good?

There was no spying. A legitimate investigation on potential criminal activity is not spying. Trump is the biggest crook we have had for President in my lifetime.

There was no coup against tramp, is anything Russia did a coup and hired tramp.
what was the coup by Russia? name the facts.

They spied on you.

Of course Donald Trump doesn’t believe in taking oaths. We’ve seen that in his business deals with contracts. A contract is basically an oath. And Trump breaks contracts all the time just like he breaks treaties. He’s got no loyalty to that kind of stuff.

In fact, Trump is so distrustful of information that comes from the FBI and the CIA that he gives the Russians whatever they want. All you have to do is clear out the oval office first so there’s no other Americans in there but him.

D4CxpxGXoAAmHip

Evidently Comey, Brennan, Strozk and McCabe along with a few others took a different "oath", dumbass.

And so did tramp, I pledge allegiance to Russia.

Conservatives attacked Obama because he did not support a couple of police officers investigating a private residence

Meanwhile they have attacked the credibility of the entire FBI

There was no coup. Conducting a legitimate investigation is not a coup. The fact is that every FBI agent is partisan in the sense they can support candidates for office and have opinions on them. There is no evidence that anyone's political beliefs played a role in the investigation. The IG found no evidence of politics even though his report was somewhat biased.

A 3 star general pleaded guilty to lesser charges of perjury. He could have been nailed for crimes in his lobbying activities which included lobbying for a terrorist sympathizer. If he had his way a political opponent of that terrorist sympathizer would have been killed if the US had sent him back. That 3 star general is scum. There was no spying on Trump's campaign. The only black eye is the fact that Trump and his supporters are willing to slime the FBI for political gain.
So every one in DC is guilty of lobbying.. are you going to put them in jail?? They are all democrats haha enjoy

They spied on you.

and they put tramp hit man in jail for lying.

I guess you are A ok with tax evasion , money laundering , all white collar crime.

The point is Trump is a crooked con man & does not want to get caught.

I trust the FBI. You'd would be a fool to trust the lying fuck Trump.
Trump has done nothing to be called a con man. Quite the contrary, the FBI's deep state, (Obama holdovers) cant be trusted.

Your post proves what a con man he is. There is no deep state. That wouldn't even make it in a James Bond film. Yet fools like you believe in every conspiracy theory no matter how crazy. Proof of the con man that Trump is and how gullible you are.l

They spied on you.

D4CxpxGXoAAmHip

And so did tramp, I pledge allegiance to Russia.
let's see that video.

They spied on you.

At this point Trump has already proved that the FBI had more input into changing votes than Russia did. Which was the whole point of the russia ruse

They spied on you.

The DNC didn't trust the FBI enough to turn over the servers they claimed were hacked by Russia...so I have no problem with TRUMP telling the FBI only what he thinks they need to know.

That is not unusual. When the city of Atlanta was hacked, the city turned their servers over to a third party and they gave the FBI the same information they would have gotten from the servers.

The DNC didn't trust the FBI enough to turn over the servers they claimed were hacked by Russia...so I have no problem with TRUMP telling the FBI only what he thinks they need to know.
The FBI should be purged of all Obama era leftist traitors. Plenty of patriotic people around to replace them.

Who you support politically is no business of the government, That is why we have the Hatch Act.

They spied on you.

That is not unusual. When the city of Atlanta was hacked, the city turned their servers over to a third party and they gave the FBI the same information they would have gotten from the servers.
Who farted.

Forum List

Back