If you were Trump would you trust giving FBI any information?

It’s ok that Hillary’s campaign got the Steele Dossier because they paid for it, but it would be illegal for President Trump to take a call from a Norwegian national that had some dirt on Hillary?

That’s a fascinating mountain of bullshit.

It’s not clear to me whether or not Republicans are comfortable with Donald Trump giving secret and top-secret information to the Russians.

D4CxpxGXoAAmHip

Do Republicans feel it’s OK that Donald Trump is giving classified information to Russians while the FBI is trying to keep classified information from the Russians?

When it comes to the Russians, shouldn’t the FBI and the president be working together?
The FBI had better things to do, like overthrow an elected US president.
Stop talking about Bill Clinton. This is about Donald Trump.

If you were the FBI would you trust giving Trump any information?

They don’t.

Neither does the Pentagon, the CIA, NSA, or any other intelligence service.
My God, you really are a facist, aren't you?

Trump doesn’t give the FBI information.

Trump only gives the enemies of America information.

Which why the intelligence community won’t give him any information.
That’s probably mostly true.

It’s ok that Hillary’s campaign got the Steele Dossier because they paid for it, but it would be illegal for President Trump to take a call from a Norwegian national that had some dirt on Hillary?

Norwegians. :auiqs.jpg:

Pretty much I see it as Trump said, it all depends on the information. Much like you don't go to the emergency room for a bloody nose.

They did put a 70 year old man in jail for life for taxes.

They spied on you.

Perjury trapped a 3 star general

Call me crazy but trump has a point
Trump is too paranoid to trust anyone.
He trust his broker....how about you kid
The one who helped him broker a non-deal with North Korea?
Any other President who tried for peace and had American dead repatriated would be getting the Nobel Peace prize

They spied on you.

Trump is too paranoid to trust anyone.
He trust his broker....how about you kid
The one who helped him broker a non-deal with North Korea?
Any other President who tried for peace and had American dead repatriated would be getting the Nobel Peace prize
Your concession is duly noted.

Someone needs to explain the Election Laws. The FEC gal said talking to foreigners about "dirt" is illegal, some in the FBI said that talking about "dirt" is never illegal (free speech). Hillary paid Russians for the Steele Dossier and the dems call that legal oppo research?! Congressmen and Senators have differing opinions on things. Someone needs to write an "Election Laws for Dummys" book, that's agreed to by all, even the USSC, so we all know the rules.

To be in the FBI, you need to take an oath to protect this country.
Of course Donald Trump doesn’t believe in taking oaths. We’ve seen that in his business deals with contracts. A contract is basically an oath. And Trump breaks contracts all the time just like he breaks treaties. He’s got no loyalty to that kind of stuff.

In fact, Trump is so distrustful of information that comes from the FBI and the CIA that he gives the Russians whatever they want. All you have to do is clear out the oval office first so there’s no other Americans in there but him.

D4CxpxGXoAAmHip
th
th

th
th

Your post proves what a con man he is. There is no deep state. That wouldn't even make it in a James Bond film. Yet fools like you believe in every conspiracy theory no matter how crazy. Proof of the con man that Trump is and how gullible you are.l
So this is what CNN, MSNBC are telling you dupes ? That there is no deep state ?(even after we've seen some of it in action) You guys are hopeless. :rolleyes:

They spied on you.

Trump wants Hillary to turn over her private emails , but he can’t turn over his taxes ?

Any thinking person would be leery of the FBI.

They sure haven't covered themselves in glory with how they conducted themselves in the Russian/Trump collusion investigation.

I doubt I would trust them to guard the sugar bowl.

If I was trump I'd order Delta to wipe out the FBI and CIA immediately. No survivors.
Then I'd call Cheney to waterboard every Pentagram employee. Janitorial and door guards too.
Then cruise missile the Federal reserve(non federal) and IRS.
Then ? Start over.
When the chin stereos on wall Street witched volume to 11.5, strafe the dump.

They sure haven't covered themselves in glory with how they conducted themselves in the Russian/Trump collusion investigation.

Oh?? But you trust the AH trump to be the most powerful leader of the most powerful nation on earth?? Think you're a little twisted ,,,and I'm being kind today

Oh?? But you trust the AH trump to be the most powerful leader of the most powerful nation on earth?? Think you're a little twisted ,,,and I'm being kind today

Oh I'd trust Trump before the FBI. If you trust the FBI just shows how twisted your little self it.

The FBI sure hasn't come out of things smelling like roses.

I'm wondering what Durham's report will reveal. Should be interesting.

FBI has a more credible reputation than Trump

Agreed, the FBI has a more credible reputation than Trump.
However, in 2016 if the deep state conspirators at the top levels of the FBI plotted a coup against Trump, then it is proven that political appointees and partisan FBI agents can damage the FBI's reputation.

As the OP says, the FBI perjury trapped a 3-star general, and illegally spied on the Trump campaign.
The FBI has a black eye for their 2016 coup attempt.

There was no coup. Conducting a legitimate investigation is not a coup. The fact is that every FBI agent is partisan in the sense they can support candidates for office and have opinions on them. There is no evidence that anyone's political beliefs played a role in the investigation. The IG found no evidence of politics even though his report was somewhat biased.

A 3 star general pleaded guilty to lesser charges of perjury. He could have been nailed for crimes in his lobbying activities which included lobbying for a terrorist sympathizer. If he had his way a political opponent of that terrorist sympathizer would have been killed if the US had sent him back. That 3 star general is scum. There was no spying on Trump's campaign. The only black eye is the fact that Trump and his supporters are willing to slime the FBI for political gain.
So every one in DC is guilty of lobbying.. are you going to put them in jail?? They are all democrats haha enjoy

There are laws that you have to obey on lobbying. That 3 star general did not follow them so he was forced to plead guilty to a lesser charge in return for his cooperation. Also the fact that he was lobbying for a terrorist sympathizer is cause for concern.
sure he followed them. we're still waiting on the documents that show he lied. he didn't. He appears to have lost his mind, but he didn't lie. the FBI said so. So, that implies, they lied about his lying.

Forum List

Back