If you were Trump would you trust giving FBI any information?

The DNC didn't trust the FBI enough to turn over the servers they claimed were hacked by Russia...so I have no problem with TRUMP telling the FBI only what he thinks they need to know.
The FBI should be purged of all Obama era leftist traitors. Plenty of patriotic people around to replace them.

Who you support politically is no business of the government, That is why we have the Hatch Act.
Actually the hatch act stops support

FBI has a more credible reputation than Trump

Agreed, the FBI has a more credible reputation than Trump.
However, in 2016 if the deep state conspirators at the top levels of the FBI plotted a coup against Trump, then it is proven that political appointees and partisan FBI agents can damage the FBI's reputation.

As the OP says, the FBI perjury trapped a 3-star general, and illegally spied on the Trump campaign.
The FBI has a black eye for their 2016 coup attempt.

There was no coup. Conducting a legitimate investigation is not a coup. The fact is that every FBI agent is partisan in the sense they can support candidates for office and have opinions on them. There is no evidence that anyone's political beliefs played a role in the investigation. The IG found no evidence of politics even though his report was somewhat biased.

A 3 star general pleaded guilty to lesser charges of perjury. He could have been nailed for crimes in his lobbying activities which included lobbying for a terrorist sympathizer. If he had his way a political opponent of that terrorist sympathizer would have been killed if the US had sent him back. That 3 star general is scum. There was no spying on Trump's campaign. The only black eye is the fact that Trump and his supporters are willing to slime the FBI for political gain.
So every one in DC is guilty of lobbying.. are you going to put them in jail?? They are all democrats haha enjoy

There are laws that you have to obey on lobbying. That 3 star general did not follow them so he was forced to plead guilty to a lesser charge in return for his cooperation. Also the fact that he was lobbying for a terrorist sympathizer is cause for concern.

They did put a 70 year old man in jail for life for taxes.

They spied on you.

Perjury trapped a 3 star general

Call me crazy but trump has a point

The DNC didn't trust the FBI enough to turn over the servers they claimed were hacked by Russia...so I have no problem with TRUMP telling the FBI only what he thinks they need to know.

That is not unusual. When the city of Atlanta was hacked, the city turned their servers over to a third party and they gave the FBI the same information they would have gotten from the servers.

Except the FBI didn't even get that from the DNC third party.

They spied on you.

That is not unusual. When the city of Atlanta was hacked, the city turned their servers over to a third party and they gave the FBI the same information they would have gotten from the servers.
Who farted.

That was your brain.

The FBI should be purged of all Obama era leftist traitors. Plenty of patriotic people around to replace them.

Who you support politically is no business of the government, That is why we have the Hatch Act.

It does not. It governs what you can do when you are on taxpayers time.

When Trump told the FBI about Biden’s kid, the media attacked him for weaponizing the FBI.

Eff the FBI and Eff the corporate media

FBI has a more credible reputation than Trump
You think a perjury trap on a 3 star general was good for America? Putting a 70 year old man in jail for not paying taxes is good? Lol

Spying on a great president and American is good?

I have a different view of reputations ha
There was no perjury trap.... a 3 star general does not get himself caught in a perjury trap.... the FBI gave him 3 extra chances to tell the truth, more than they would ever give anyone like us.... sorry, the court indictment of flynn, spelled it all out.... go read it.... Flynn signed off on it being the truth as well, and under oath.

YOU ARE LYING.... and this is the second time I've corrected you on it.

That sentencing is taking a while for a simply perjury charge, huh?

Why do you think that is?

Emails prove the FBI can no longer be trusted to be an independent and non-biased investigatory agency. Obama corrupted and politicized them and now the entire bureau is without credibility. It's worthless now.

Trump has a point? Why do people seem to feel the need to apologize for agreeing with the President these days? The FBI leadership engaged in an attempted political coup with the cooperation of the democrat party and the mainstream media. The government has no choice but to consult with the FBI and the half dozen other agencies allegedly concerned with national security but the President has the right and the duty to clean house from time to time.

It’s not clear to me whether or not Republicans are comfortable with Donald Trump giving secret and top-secret information to the Russians.

D4CxpxGXoAAmHip

Do Republicans feel it’s OK that Donald Trump is giving classified information to Russians while the FBI is trying to keep classified information from the Russians?

When it comes to the Russians, shouldn’t the FBI and the president be working together?

It’s not clear to me whether or not Republicans are comfortable with Donald Trump giving secret and top-secret information to the Russians.

D4CxpxGXoAAmHip

Do Republicans feel it’s OK that Donald Trump is giving classified information to Russians while the FBI is trying to keep classified information from the Russians?

When it comes to the Russians, shouldn’t the FBI and the president be working together?
The FBI had better things to do, like overthrow an elected US president.

It does not. It governs what you can do when you are on taxpayers time.
Duh politics dopey

D4CxpxGXoAAmHip

The FBI had better things to do, like overthrow an elected US president.
You mean try to

D4CxpxGXoAAmHip

D4CxpxGXoAAmHip

You got any proof of it?

They spied on you.

If you were the FBI would you trust giving Trump any information?

They don’t.

Neither does the Pentagon, the CIA, NSA, or any other intelligence service.

They don’t.

My God, you really are a facist, aren't you?

They don’t.

Trump doesn’t give the FBI information.

Trump only gives the enemies of America information.

Which why the intelligence community won’t give him any information.

They don’t.

Cosmic nonsense from cnn

They spied on you.

Trump is too paranoid to trust anyone.

This is where democracy dies. We are fortunate that you are and have never been anything and others who once were something have been drained and are now CNN commentators. MAGA

Forum List

Back