If you were Trump would you trust giving FBI any information?

They did put a 70 year old man in jail for life for taxes.

They spied on you.

Perjury trapped a 3 star general

Call me crazy but trump has a point

and they put tramp hit man in jail for lying.

I guess you are A ok with tax evasion , money laundering , all white collar crime.
I’m no but do you think he should spend the rest of his life in jail? Are you that deranged? If trump didn’t win him and Flynn would be just like every other democrat in DC... free..

FBI has a more credible reputation than Trump

Agreed, the FBI has a more credible reputation than Trump.
However, in 2016 if the deep state conspirators at the top levels of the FBI plotted a coup against Trump, then it is proven that political appointees and partisan FBI agents can damage the FBI's reputation.

As the OP says, the FBI perjury trapped a 3-star general, and illegally spied on the Trump campaign.
The FBI has a black eye for their 2016 coup attempt.

There was no coup. Conducting a legitimate investigation is not a coup. The fact is that every FBI agent is partisan in the sense they can support candidates for office and have opinions on them. There is no evidence that anyone's political beliefs played a role in the investigation. The IG found no evidence of politics even though his report was somewhat biased.

A 3 star general pleaded guilty to lesser charges of perjury. He could have been nailed for crimes in his lobbying activities which included lobbying for a terrorist sympathizer. If he had his way a political opponent of that terrorist sympathizer would have been killed if the US had sent him back. That 3 star general is scum. There was no spying on Trump's campaign. The only black eye is the fact that Trump and his supporters are willing to slime the FBI for political gain.
So every one in DC is guilty of lobbying.. are you going to put them in jail?? They are all democrats haha enjoy

There are laws that you have to obey on lobbying. That 3 star general did not follow them so he was forced to plead guilty to a lesser charge in return for his cooperation. Also the fact that he was lobbying for a terrorist sympathizer is cause for concern.
NOBODY IN DC follows those laws you idiot

They spied on you.

If you were the FBI would you trust giving Trump any information?

They don’t.

Neither does the Pentagon, the CIA, NSA, or any other intelligence service.
He has top security clearance.. because we have it to him haha till 2024

They spied on you.

The point is Trump is a crooked con man & does not want to get caught.

I trust the FBI. You'd would be a fool to trust the lying fuck Trump.
You trust them because you are an ignorant dumbfuck.

They spied on you.

Trump wants Hillary to turn over her private emails , but he can’t turn over his taxes ?
She can’t she destroyed her server when congress told her not to lol hahah

His taxes are none of your business

They spied on you.

You've been well groomed.....not to trust any investigating agency.

It’s not clear to me whether or not Republicans are comfortable with Donald Trump giving secret and top-secret information to the Russians.

D4CxpxGXoAAmHip

Do Republicans feel it’s OK that Donald Trump is giving classified information to Russians while the FBI is trying to keep classified information from the Russians?

When it comes to the Russians, shouldn’t the FBI and the president be working together?
The FBI had better things to do, like overthrow an elected US president.

Only in your dreams.

They spied on you.

Trump wants Hillary to turn over her private emails , but he can’t turn over his taxes ?

They hide deep security risks.

They spied on you.

I guess you are A ok with tax evasion , money laundering , all white collar crime.
I’m no but do you think he should spend the rest of his life in jail? Are you that deranged? If trump didn’t win him and Flynn would be just like every other democrat in DC... free..

Well since they lived a life of luxury , yes.

They spied on you.

You've been well groomed.....not to trust any investigating agency.
Every time a real investigation starts some
One does or a server gets smashed or you threaten hanntiys sponsors if he investigates Seth rich murder..
I like investigating you dems keep losing yours lol

Were I Trump would I trust the current FBI, meaning would I trust the current FBI leadership, ss in current FBI Director Wray?

No.

Wray is another 'Agency-Before-Country' loyalist who was groomed from within the FBI, like Comey and Mueller before him.

The very fact that he immediately, without hesitation, echoed the same BS as fired former FBI Director and admitted classified leaker James Comey:

'Secret electronic surveillance conducted on a US citizen without their knowledge it is happening is NOT 'spying'.'

Even Obama's criminal NIA Director who was caught perjuring himself under oath before Congress after being caught illegally spying on US citizens has publicly declared that IS 'spying'.

They spied on you.

Tramp has many many secrets. They (the tramps and kusner) are a national security risk.

It’s not clear to me whether or not Republicans are comfortable with Donald Trump giving secret and top-secret information to the Russians.

D4CxpxGXoAAmHip

Do Republicans feel it’s OK that Donald Trump is giving classified information to Russians while the FBI is trying to keep classified information from the Russians?

When it comes to the Russians, shouldn’t the FBI and the president be working together?
The FBI had better things to do, like overthrow an elected US president.

Only in your dreams.
Not in my dreams. In yours. They failed to remove Trump just like everyone else.

They spied on you.

They hide deep security risks.
I bet.. deranged

They spied on you.

Well since they lived a life of luxury , yes.
You should get life in jail if you live a niceness life style?? Lol you Marxist won’t last long

They spied on you.

Tramp has many many secrets. They (the tramps and kusner) are a national security risk.
Yea take your meds

They spied on you.

Which Congress has no power to do.

His taxes are our business. Trump's various vacations have been at his resorts which means taxpayers have to pay Trump for his security. Also the RNC has held events at his resorts. All of this goes into Trump's pocket. We have a right to see the extent which he has profited.

They spied on you.

Which Congress has no power to do.

His taxes are our business. Trump's various vacations have been at his resorts which means taxpayers have to pay Trump for his security. Also the RNC has held events at his resorts. All of this goes into Trump's pocket. We have a right to see the extent which he has profited.
He doest charge home
Self retard,, he pays

Your post proves what a con man he is. There is no deep state. That wouldn't even make it in a James Bond film. Yet fools like you believe in every conspiracy theory no matter how crazy. Proof of the con man that Trump is and how gullible you are.l
So this is what CNN, MSNBC are telling you dupes ? That there is no deep state ?(even after we've seen some of it in action) You guys are hopeless. o

You are the dupe. Trump is conning you and you are too stupid to see it. You are a hopeless piece of stupid garbage. Palming off conspiracy theories.

Forum List

Back