If you were Trump would you trust giving FBI any information?

There was no coup. Conducting a legitimate investigation is not a coup. The fact is that every FBI agent is partisan in the sense they can support candidates for office and have opinions on them. There is no evidence that anyone's political beliefs played a role in the investigation. The IG found no evidence of politics even though his report was somewhat biased.

A 3 star general pleaded guilty to lesser charges of perjury. He could have been nailed for crimes in his lobbying activities which included lobbying for a terrorist sympathizer. If he had his way a political opponent of that terrorist sympathizer would have been killed if the US had sent him back. That 3 star general is scum. There was no spying on Trump's campaign. The only black eye is the fact that Trump and his supporters are willing to slime the FBI for political gain.
So every one in DC is guilty of lobbying.. are you going to put them in jail?? They are all democrats haha enjoy

There are laws that you have to obey on lobbying. That 3 star general did not follow them so he was forced to plead guilty to a lesser charge in return for his cooperation. Also the fact that he was lobbying for a terrorist sympathizer is cause for concern.
NOBODY IN DC follows those laws you idiot
Great excuse. You admit Trump breaks the law & that you are too stupid to care.
What is the number of vagina grabbed women up to?
Our info wars rubes are jealous ?
I grab vagina all the time.. do you perfer cock?

They did put a 70 year old man in jail for life for taxes.

They spied on you.

Perjury trapped a 3 star general

Call me crazy but trump has a point

The point is Trump is a crooked con man & does not want to get caught.

I trust the FBI. You'd would be a fool to trust the lying fuck Trump.

The point is that the FBI is corrupt to the core,

I trust Trump. You'd be a fool to trust the lying fucks of the corrupt FSB.

My point is you trust trump and that makes you a biddable fool. Making the claim that the FBI is corrupt goes way beyond hyperbole, into the depth of a damn lie.

They did put a 70 year old man in jail for life for taxes.

They spied on you.

Perjury trapped a 3 star general

Call me crazy but trump has a point

The point is Trump is a crooked con man & does not want to get caught.

I trust the FBI. You'd would be a fool to trust the lying fuck Trump.

The point is that the FBI is corrupt to the core,

I trust Trump. You'd be a fool to trust the lying fucks of the corrupt FSB.

My point is you trust trump and that makes you a biddable fool. Making the claim that the FBI is corrupt goes way beyond hyperbole, into the depth of a damn lie.
No one trust trump.. he’s transparent.. he doesn’t hide shit.. we make our one decision based on facts

Forum List

Back