If You Won't Wear a Gay Pride Patch, You're "Bigoted," Says ESPN Commentator

This is another episode of homofascism. Homonazis.
There is no such thing as homophobia. Only homofascism and those who resist homofascism.

I mostly agree with you. I just don't recall ever hearing a conservative accuse someone of being "bigoted" for not wearing or displaying an American flag on their clothes or at their house. I might, in some cases, call them unpatriotic, but it would never cross my mind to accuse them of bigotry or hatred.
We know this behavior as "projection"....The left does it a lot, primarily from a pathologial lack of self-awareness.

Not sure how these Rays players handled this, but if it were me and I felt strongly about the issue, I would have simply removed the ribbon/emblem, whatever it was, and not said a word about it to anyone. This would have forced the media to be the ones to bring it out, and would have made them look like the fascists if they made a big deal about it.

We know this behavior as "projection"....The left does it a lot, primarily from a pathologial lack of self-awareness.
But in the larger picture, the self-awareness is moot because communists believe that the end always justifies the means.

Since it is the Democratic party that has embraced the idea of "pride," which goes far beyond equal rights for gay persons, suppose a player opted to wear the logo of the Log Cabin Republicans, who fight against anti-gay laws in the middle east, instead of focusing on Hollywood and Manhattan?

1655564105581.png

Would they still be a bigot?

Since it is the Democratic party that has embraced the idea of "pride," which goes far beyond equal rights for gay persons, suppose a player opted to wear the logo of the Log Cabin Republicans, who fight against anti-gay laws in the middle east, instead of focusing on Hollywood and Manhattan?

View attachment 659420

Would they still be a bigot?
No, they’d be blown up by Muslim terrorists.

It's just sad, but not surprising, that so far not a single liberal has said, "Well, I'm all for gay rights, but, no, I would not call anyone 'bigoted' just because they didn't want to wear a gay pride patch." That would be the "liberal," tolerant, open-minded thing to say, but more and more liberals are becoming increasingly intolerant and closed-minded.

This type of reason will not get democrats votes.

Two weeks ago, when some Tampa Bay Rays players declined to wear LGBT Pride Month rainbow patches on their uniforms, ESPN's Sarah Spain said they were "bigoted" and called their religious exemption "BS." Really? So now you're a bigot just for declining to wear a gay pride symbol on your work clothes? Really? Has this girl ever heard of the First Amendment? How about phrases like "freedom of expression" and "freedom of speech"? Or, how about "my body, my choice"?

Imagine if there were a Straight/Normal Pride Month and some players declined to wear a heterosexual symbol on their uniforms, and imagine what liberals would say if a conservative commentator accused those players of being "bigoted"? Of course, no conservative commentator would make such an intolerant statement.

I'd say a normative person who refuses to wear a gay patch is just being respectful.

They don't want to be mistaken for a homo, and they avoid being asked if they want to take it in the ass. Respectful to the LGBTQ community as well, as they won't mistake normal people for gays, which will help the fairies to avoid getting punched in the face for approaching the wrong person.

Two weeks ago, when some Tampa Bay Rays players declined to wear LGBT Pride Month rainbow patches on their uniforms, ESPN's Sarah Spain said they were "bigoted" and called their religious exemption "BS." Really? So now you're a bigot just for declining to wear a gay pride symbol on your work clothes? Really? Has this girl ever heard of the First Amendment? How about phrases like "freedom of expression" and "freedom of speech"? Or, how about "my body, my choice"?

Imagine if there were a Straight/Normal Pride Month and some players declined to wear a heterosexual symbol on their uniforms, and imagine what liberals would say if a conservative commentator accused those players of being "bigoted"? Of course, no conservative commentator would make such an intolerant statement.
This is the only patch I'll ever wear, job or no job.

depositphotos_2352734-stock-photo-usa-flag-patch-on-soldier.jpg

Forum List

Back