If You Work Hard, Pay Taxes, Defend Your Country and Go to Church on Sunday...Democrats Hate You

Democrats are better Christians that conservatives.

Cons talk a good game , but they are fakes . Jesus would vote Democrat.
Sure. Because Jesus advocated the murder of babies. Those that liberals do not want to extend legal rights to.

Small town Christian values do not play well in Washington D.C. with the big government establishment Democrats and their media puppets.
America is held hostage by flyover states

The problem with those states and one of the reason they are fly overs, even by Trump , is they are mainly Evangelicals.

Democrats are all people who escaped when they closed the asylums in the early 1980s, and their kids.

Sure. Because Jesus advocated the murder of babies. Those that liberals do not want to extend legal rights to.

Small town Christian values do not play well in Washington D.C. with the big government establishment Democrats and their media puppets.

The problem with those states and one of the reason they are fly overs, even by Trump , is they are mainly Evangelicals.
Great Americans. Defend this nation when asked to serve. Support our Constitution and our Republic despite the best efforts of Democrats to destroy her.

This is so true....

I say we hate them back...
It's the Christian thing to do.

I have never been a proponent of

turning the other cheek.
That's why I have never confused any of you with Christians.
I never confused you as an upstanding individual.
I consider your hatred a badge of honor.
You can hang it next to your gay pride badge.

This is so true....

turning the other cheek.

That's why I enjoy watching Trump stomp you ass..
This is so true....

Christian’s have always had to fight for their existence. Just like right now in flyover country.

We have a problem with your kind of Christians, Evangelicals, Moore is a perfect example, and so is Trump, serial womanizer and assaulter.

There sure are a lot of unAmerican views on this board from the can't serve ative side of things.

Fine . I’ll give you that one .

What would Jesus say about the rest?
Death penalty, cutting programs for the poor, cutting health insurance to children , bloated military , hating gays , uncontrolled guns, racism , police brutality, anti immigration, anti environment...

I can go on and on.

This is so true....

turning the other cheek.

That's why I enjoy watching Trump stomp you ass..
This is so true....

Christian’s have always had to fight for their existence. Just like right now in flyover country.

We have a problem with your kind of Christians, Evangelicals, Moore is a perfect example, and so is Trump, serial womanizer and assaulter.
Real problem huh? Yep..flyover country...

Great Americans. Defend this nation when asked to serve. Support our Constitution and our Republic despite the best efforts of Democrats to destroy her.

Cons only care about the 2nd amendment .

turning the other cheek.
That's why I have never confused any of you with Christians.
I never confused you as an upstanding individual.
I consider your hatred a badge of honor.
You can hang it next to your gay pride badge.
You are confusing my avatar with me. :lol:

No one ever accused you of being a deep thinker.

Fine . I’ll give you that one .

What would Jesus say about the rest?
Death penalty, cutting programs for the poor, cutting health insurance to children , bloated military , hating gays , uncontrolled guns, racism , police brutality, anti immigration, anti environment...

I can go on and on.
He would agree with family values and support of greatest Christian nation in world history.

This article was written by a half-wit dumb-ass turd:

Duane Townsend is life-long resident of Detroit, Mich., and an experienced observer of the American social/political landscape.

Who has no clue what the hell he is talking about. These Dumb-Asses constantly use terms like "ill-informed" to describe White People in the Heartland---how absurd it is that a turd from Detroit would say such a thing. Nobody in rotting, bankrupt Detroit has gotten a real education for almost half a century, since Democrats took over--and it shows with everything this asshole says.

Cons only care about the 2nd amendment .
Keep on thinking that and keep losing elections.

Forum List

Back