🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If your kids turn out gay, would you kill them as Bible/Islam imply?

Sorry to repost, but I think you might have missed this:

Center for Scientific Humanism: The Ten Commandments of Scientific Humanism
1. Believe in freedom:
a. Political (secular democracy)
b. Religious
c. Freedom of speech
You obviously stopped there and didn't go down to these much less follow #6:
4. Have love and compassion for everyone in the world brother/sisterhood, even people of different religious/political/societal beliefs, and your “enemies”. Treat others as you would want to be treated.

5. Treat people equally, regardless of gender, race, “caste”, sexual-orientation, etc.

So then we both agree that since it was likely very unreliable information that Jesus is probably not coming back to give people "eternal life"....so therefore Christians are basically delusional, correct?
Sorry, kid, but I don't agree with people who spin things into lies and half truths in order to spread hatred.

When you mature enough to walk the walk of being a Scientific Humanist, then we can talk.

Damn I am good

bear, if, repeat if, Jesus does send the Dalai Lama to brutal torture in hell (John 14:6 says he ain't getting into heaven, to be sure) would you condemn Jesus.....or is the Lama writing in eternal pain for just being a Buddhist ethically ok with you?

Excuse me I shouldn't be that mean,

Let's go back to the topic...

You think we hate gays for some reason?

And were going to kill are gay kids?

Why?

So then we both agree that since it was likely very unreliable information that Jesus is probably not coming back to give people "eternal life"....so therefore Christians are basically delusional, correct?
Sorry, kid, but I don't agree with people who spin things into lies and half truths in order to spread hatred.

When you mature enough to walk the walk of being a Scientific Humanist, then we can talk.

I have a huge New

Word

Being a guy

Buddhists don't want entry into JCs heaven. If they did they'd be Christians! I don't pray. As I've explained, I'm not religious.
OF COURSE they don't want HELL! But Jesus is so selfish, such a bigot, such a narcissist, that he won't (according to the Bible) let ethical Buddhists into heaven but rather will torture them for eternity. As Scientific Humanists we'd of course change that barbaric and inhuman and unfair scheme - that's because we are far more ethical than Jesus is.
But they don't believe in a Christian hell, and neither should you, BTW. So no harm done :dunno:
But CHRISTIANS accept, yes, accept, the Bible saying that Buddhists will indeed be tossed into a "lake of fire", so Christians are unethical.

Please tell us which is more ethical: to throw (ethical) Jews into a "lake of fire" (Jesus), or to throw Jews into ovens (Hitler.)
Which is more ethical? Please tell us.
But Christians try to spread the word. That's all they can do. Christians aren't JC.
"The word" is this: if you don't suck up to a 2000 year old magic invisible dead guy then you are such utter scum that the most knowing and loving entity of all time will treat you far far worse than even Hitler ever treated any of his Jewish inmates in his "lake of fire".

There is a better way.
But the people who don't 'suck up' tend not to believe in it anyway.
For an atheist, you seem to be getting extremely worked up about stuff you do not believe in at all, on behalf of others who also don't believe in it at all, otherwise they'd be Christians.
It's a tad absurd.

Buddhists don't want entry into JCs heaven. If they did they'd be Christians! I don't pray. As I've explained, I'm not religious.
OF COURSE they don't want HELL! But Jesus is so selfish, such a bigot, such a narcissist, that he won't (according to the Bible) let ethical Buddhists into heaven but rather will torture them for eternity. As Scientific Humanists we'd of course change that barbaric and inhuman and unfair scheme - that's because we are far more ethical than Jesus is.
But they don't believe in a Christian hell, and neither should you, BTW. So no harm done :dunno:
But CHRISTIANS accept, yes, accept, the Bible saying that Buddhists will indeed be tossed into a "lake of fire", so Christians are unethical.

Please tell us which is more ethical: to throw (ethical) Jews into a "lake of fire" (Jesus), or to throw Jews into ovens (Hitler.)
Which is more ethical? Please tell us.
But Christians try to spread the word. That's all they can do. Christians aren't JC.
"The word" is this: if you don't suck up to a 2000 year old magic invisible dead guy then you are such utter scum that the most knowing and loving entity of all time will treat you far far worse than even Hitler ever treated any of his Jewish inmates in his "lake of fire".

There is a better way.
You kinda sound like you're proselytising here :)
Are you yet another humanist making a religion of their own beliefs? '
A better way'?

Last edited:
If "hell" is for ETERNITY (is hell not for eternity, dude!?), then 99.99999999999999%+ is LOW, my friend! What %, dude, of one's total existence, counting the after-life, would "hell" be, then? I say 99.9999999999999%+....what say you? Yes, many Christians love Muslims for the 0.000000000000001%, but are ok with Muslims getting savagely tortured, unfairly, for the other 99.9999999999999%+.

Scientific Humanists mostly believe in "no torture", so we can't approve of god/Jesus' Auschwitz-like torture of Muslims - our hearts are just too big.

Where does the Bible say that "hell" is not for eternity?

Scientific Humanists

Oh hell on Earth a new word?
Not a new term, but "Joy4Uall" is certainly using it as a mask for his hatred of theists by acting contrary to its precepts:

Scientific humanism
Jesus hates, say, children, but we love children.
[Jesus said to them:] “If you come to me but will not leave your family, you cannot be my follower. " - Luke 14:26

We love kids too much to advocate leaving them - we are not extremists like Jesus obviously was (if the Bible is accurate in that quote.)

?
Can you condemn Jesus for saying in Luke 14:26 to people to leave their family (children)?
How do you know He wasn't referring to those who would physically follow him?

Yes I already knew that
Scientific Humanists

Oh hell on Earth a new word?
Not a new term, but "Joy4Uall" is certainly using it as a mask for his hatred of theists by acting contrary to its precepts:

Scientific humanism

Yes I already knew that.. the kid is trying to bring it into the main stream..

He heard it at Berkeley

Yes, we have a regular weekly Bible burning at Berkeley. :)

So this it's all about

Mate

Troll..
Hehe, I was kidding of course - no, we don't wear black masks and burn stuff up because we don't like free speech. We are not communist-types. We love freedom too much.
For someone who does so much loving, why do you sound so hateful?

#1 in our 10 Commandments of SH is freedom - we don't believe that burning books is good, and we believe in religious freedom. For 99.9999999999999%+ of the total existence (counting the "after-life") of the Dalai Lama (for example), Jesus will NOT give the Dalai Lama freedom - there is NO FREEDOM in Jesus renditioning (like Bush renditioned people to brutal regime) the Dalai Lama to be Satan's slave in Satan's Auschwitz ("hell"). Jesus only believes in freedom for 0.00000000000001% of the entire existence (counting the "after-life") of the Dalai Lama (a non-Christian), according to John 14:6 and many other verses that say that the Dalai Lama would be heading to "hell".
There is a better way, a more loving way....the Scientific Humanist way.
You are psychotic.
If I was in Jesus (alleged) all-powerful shoes, I would let the Dalai Lama into heaven and avoid hell - he seems like a fairly ethical person, as I'm more loving than Jesus is. Would YOU, JusticeHammer? If not, then I'd like to request that you increase the size of your heart like Scientific Humanists have.
I doubt the Dalia Lama wants entry into JCs heaven - he has his own belief system.
Dalia Lama

Interesting, Tilly I used to carry all the time a book of his....

It help me..
So if, repeat if, Jesus does send the Dalai Lama to brutal torture in hell (John 14:6 says he ain't getting into heaven, to be sure) would you condemn Jesus.....or is the Lama writing in eternal pain for just being a Buddhist ethically ok with you?
So, just to get back to your topic title, how many Christian parents are actually killing their children because they are gay?

Hehe, I was kidding of course - no, we don't wear black masks and burn stuff up because we don't like free speech. We are not communist-types. We love freedom too much.

Hilarious..

Child..

Now what the topic?

don't wear black masks and burn stuff up because we don't like free speech.

A god damn Berkeley kid,.
We love free speech....more than Christians do, as I don't see free speech in THEIR 10 Commandments, but they are indeed in our 10 "Commandments":

1. Believe in freedom:
b. Religious
c. Freedom of speech

Jesus was not about free speech, but we are. He was about intellectual submission.

We love free speech....more than Christians do,

So where's this magical country at ?
Sorry to repost, but I think you might have missed this:

1. Believe in freedom:
b. Religious
c. Freedom of speech
There are only four 'items' here, and only one looks like a 'command' - and how can you 'command 'free' people to believe in freedom, or anything else? Isn't it rather absurd for scientific humanists to have commands anyway?

Question: If your children turn out to eventually be gay, would you kill them as the Bible/Islamic texts imply, or are the Bible/Islamic texts wrong? Which is it?

“If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives.” (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)

If you reply "I don't follow the OT", that's great - then admit that it's wrong (or else you'd follow it).

I believe in loving gays, so of course I think we can move beyond the morality in the Bible/Islamic texts since they got it wrong.

Your opinion?

The New Testament also says homosexuality is a sin...all through out the Bible it's a sin

SassyIrishLass

What does it say about enabling and hiding kiddie rapists? You know, like hypocritical, lying catholics do.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Ack! This junk is one of the reasons why I could never be a religious person. If there is a God, he must be totally disgusted that mere mortals use him to justify their hatred towards their fellow man.

I remember being just a little tiny girl and wondering why would our god be SO mean and cruel? It just didn't make any sense to me then, and it doesn't now. IF he is the creator of all things, then HE created gay people too!

I remember being just a little tiny girl and wondering why would our god be SO mean and cruel? It just didn't make any sense to me then, and it doesn't now. IF he is the creator of all things, then HE created gay people too!
No, he created people. Gay is a psychosis created by Satan.

You people are creepy as hell. Hey, if there is a hell, you are IN it, bud. :D

You people are creepy as hell. Hey, if there is a hell, you are IN it, bud. :D
Says a psychotic nutcase.

Question: If your children turn out to eventually be gay, would you kill them as the Bible/Islamic texts imply, or are the Bible/Islamic texts wrong? Which is it?

“If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives.” (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)

If you reply "I don't follow the OT", that's great - then admit that it's wrong (or else you'd follow it).

I believe in loving gays, so of course I think we can move beyond the morality in the Bible/Islamic texts since they got it wrong.

Your opinion?
Why r u obsessed with homosexuality? :gay:
I'm not, but a more important question would be "why does god send gays to brutal torture, and won't let them into heaven (as many verses in the Bible show)? I love gays, god/Jesus/Allah hates gays, so the real issue is not me, but god/Jesus/Allah's unfair hatred of innocent people.
Does rotating on your broom stick make you feel special?

Forum List

Back