🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If your kids turn out gay, would you kill them as Bible/Islam imply?

LOL. A common euphemism of militant atheists. The more you guys write, the more you reveal of your true self. Please continue, gentlemen.

I've already written several times over several years that Biblical text cannot be taken literally because it was written by desert nomads. It's a perception of spirituality. Just because they misperceive what God is or wants doesn't, as militant atheists desire, negate the wisdom found in the Bible and other religious texts.

Do you believe in ancient wisdom? Do you believe there is any wisdom to be found in the Bible? Or do you think, like Stalin and Mao, all religion should be stomped out and all Bibles burned?

hqdefault.jpg
#1 in our 10 Commandments of SH is freedom - we don't believe that burning books is good, and we believe in religious freedom. For 99.9999999999999%+ of the total existence (counting the "after-life") of the Dalai Lama (for example), Jesus will NOT give the Dalai Lama freedom - there is NO FREEDOM in Jesus renditioning (like Bush renditioned people to brutal regime) the Dalai Lama to be Satan's slave in Satan's Auschwitz ("hell"). Jesus only believes in freedom for 0.00000000000001% of the entire existence (counting the "after-life") of the Dalai Lama (a non-Christian), according to John 14:6 and many other verses that say that the Dalai Lama would be heading to "hell".
There is a better way, a more loving way....the Scientific Humanist way.
You are psychotic.
If I was in Jesus (alleged) all-powerful shoes, I would let the Dalai Lama into heaven and avoid hell - he seems like a fairly ethical person, as I'm more loving than Jesus is. Would YOU, JusticeHammer? If not, then I'd like to request that you increase the size of your heart like Scientific Humanists have.
I doubt the Dalia Lama wants entry into JCs heaven - he has his own belief system.
Dalia Lama

Interesting, Tilly I used to carry all the time a book of his....

It help me..
So if, repeat if, Jesus does send the Dalai Lama to brutal torture in hell (John 14:6 says he ain't getting into heaven, to be sure) would you condemn Jesus.....or is the Lama writing in eternal pain for just being a Buddhist ethically ok with you?

Yes I already knew that
Nice statistic. Now back it up with factual evidence or admit you lied and fabricated the statistic.
If "hell" is for ETERNITY (is hell not for eternity, dude!?), then 99.99999999999999%+ is LOW, my friend! What %, dude, of one's total existence, counting the after-life, would "hell" be, then? I say 99.9999999999999%+....what say you? Yes, many Christians love Muslims for the 0.000000000000001%, but are ok with Muslims getting savagely tortured, unfairly, for the other 99.9999999999999%+.

Scientific Humanists mostly believe in "no torture", so we can't approve of god/Jesus' Auschwitz-like torture of Muslims - our hearts are just too big.

Where does the Bible say that "hell" is not for eternity?

Scientific Humanists

Oh hell on Earth a new word?
Not a new term, but "Joy4Uall" is certainly using it as a mask for his hatred of theists by acting contrary to its precepts:

Scientific humanism

Yes I already knew that.. the kid is trying to bring it into the main stream..

He heard it at Berkeley

Yes, we have a regular weekly Bible burning at Berkeley. :)

So this it's all about

Mate

Troll..

Yes I already knew that
If "hell" is for ETERNITY (is hell not for eternity, dude!?), then 99.99999999999999%+ is LOW, my friend! What %, dude, of one's total existence, counting the after-life, would "hell" be, then? I say 99.9999999999999%+....what say you? Yes, many Christians love Muslims for the 0.000000000000001%, but are ok with Muslims getting savagely tortured, unfairly, for the other 99.9999999999999%+.

Scientific Humanists mostly believe in "no torture", so we can't approve of god/Jesus' Auschwitz-like torture of Muslims - our hearts are just too big.

Scientific Humanists

Not a new term, but "Joy4Uall" is certainly using it as a mask for his hatred of theists by acting contrary to its precepts:

Scientific humanism

He heard it at Berkeley

So this it's all about

Mate

Troll..
Hehe, I was kidding of course - no, we don't wear black masks and burn stuff up because we don't like free speech. We are not communist-types. We love freedom too much.

Yes I already knew that

Scientific Humanists

Scientific humanism

He heard it at Berkeley

So this it's all about

Mate

Troll..

Burned..

Yes I already knew that
Scientific Humanists

Scientific humanism

He heard it at Berkeley

So this it's all about

Mate

Troll..
Hehe, I was kidding of course - no, we don't wear black masks and burn stuff up because we don't like free speech. We are not communist-types. We love freedom too much.

Hilarious..

Child..

Now what the topic?

No, I'm not - John 14:6 shows that Jesus of the Bible is a narcissist. He's not about, say, "doing good works and being ethical", rather he's all about "suck up to me, me, me!" There is a better way.
I'm guessing you're neither a philosophy professor, a logic professor nor a detective.

If you were truly a "scientific humanist" then you'd understand that what someone writes about a person 60-100 years after the fact then, 325 years later, cherry-picks all the writings of that person may not be a very good basis for calling them a narcissist.

In fact, given your postings on this and other similar threads, I think it is far more likely, sir, that you are a narcissist for several reasons:
1) You think your view, and only your view, is the correct view.
2) You are quick to shit on the beliefs of others while praising your own beliefs.
3) You seek to backup your opinions by citing "Secular Humanists", yet have not posted any supporting links to what "Secular Humanists" are, what they mean (in your opinion) now how your beliefs can factually be proven to superior to those you speak so vehemently against.

Yes I already knew that

Scientific humanism

He heard it at Berkeley

So this it's all about

Mate

Troll..

Hilarious..

Child..

Now what the topic?

don't wear black masks and burn stuff up because we don't like free speech.

A god damn Berkeley kid,.

No, I'm not - John 14:6 shows that Jesus of the Bible is a narcissist. He's not about, say, "doing good works and being ethical", rather he's all about "suck up to me, me, me!" There is a better way.

If you were truly a "scientific humanist" then you'd understand that what someone writes about a person 60-100 years after the fact then, ....
So then we both agree that since it was likely very unreliable information that Jesus is probably not coming back to give people "eternal life"....so therefore Christians are basically delusional, correct?

I'm guessing you're neither a philosophy professor, a logic professor nor a detective.

If you were truly a "scientific humanist" then you'd understand that what someone writes about a person 60-100 years after the fact then, 325 years later, cherry-picks all the writings of that person may not be a very good basis for calling them a narcissist.

In fact, given your postings on this and other similar threads, I think it is far more likely, sir, that you are a narcissist for several reasons:
2) You are quick to shit on the beliefs of others while praising your own beliefs.
3) You seek to backup your opinions by citing "Secular Humanists", yet have not posted any supporting links to what "Secular Humanists" are, what they mean (in your opinion) now how your beliefs can factually be proven to superior to those you speak so vehemently against.

The op is a Ninja warrior Berkeley kid

And I thought this was a nice conversation..

Yes I already knew that

He heard it at Berkeley

So this it's all about

Mate

Troll..

Hilarious..

Child..

Now what the topic?

We love free speech....more than Christians do, as I don't see free speech in THEIR 10 Commandments, but they are indeed in our 10 "Commandments":

Center for Scientific Humanism: The Ten Commandments of Scientific Humanism
1. Believe in freedom:
a. Political (secular democracy)
b. Religious
c. Freedom of speech

Jesus was not about free speech, but we are. He was about intellectual submission.

2. If a belief says to kill gays, and it's followers, over many many centuries and counting, can't muster the moral courage of Scientific Humanists to improve those hateful verses, then it's a DUTY to "shit on the beliefs" - or better yet show a better way, such as "love gays equally".
3. Here is the best source to back up what I say: Scientific Humanism

Damn I am good

bear, if, repeat if, Jesus does send the Dalai Lama to brutal torture in hell (John 14:6 says he ain't getting into heaven, to be sure) would you condemn Jesus.....or is the Lama writing in eternal pain for just being a Buddhist ethically ok with you?

You can't show where I'm wrong, or at least show us a better way, or you would have done so - instead you just sling ad hominem attacks.

So this it's all about

Mate

Troll..

Hilarious..

Child..

Now what the topic?

We love free speech....more than Christians do, as I don't see free speech in THEIR 10 Commandments, but they are indeed in our 10 "Commandments":

1. Believe in freedom:
b. Religious
c. Freedom of speech

Jesus was not about free speech, but we are. He was about intellectual submission.

We love free speech....more than Christians do,

So where's this magical country at ?

So this it's all about

Mate

Troll..

Hilarious..

Child..

Now what the topic?

1. Believe in freedom:
b. Religious
c. Freedom of speech

Sorry to repost, but I think you might have missed this:

1. Believe in freedom:
b. Religious
c. Freedom of speech

So this it's all about

Mate

Troll..

Hilarious..

Child..

Now what the topic?

1. Believe in freedom:
b. Religious
c. Freedom of speech

Not a country (just like Christianity is not a "country"), but rather an overall belief system. The most ethical overall belief system in the world today.

LOL. Agreed, except I'd interject the word "wannabe" to being a "Ninja warrior Berkeley kid" since he obviously lacks the skill, experience and discipline to being a warrior. More like this guy:

sPseIi6MECImI.gif

Damn I am good

bear, if, repeat if, Jesus does send the Dalai Lama to brutal torture in hell (John 14:6 says he ain't getting into heaven, to be sure) would you condemn Jesus.....or is the Lama writing in eternal pain for just being a Buddhist ethically ok with you?

I already outed you as a Berkeley scum,

Take it like a man , I am way smarter than you, child

Question: If your children turn out to eventually be gay, would you kill them as the Bible/Islamic texts imply, or are the Bible/Islamic texts wrong? Which is it?

“If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives.” (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)

If you reply "I don't follow the OT", that's great - then admit that it's wrong (or else you'd follow it).

I believe in loving gays, so of course I think we can move beyond the morality in the Bible/Islamic texts since they got it wrong.

Your opinion?

No.

The Bible is a set of stories and rules for simple minded people, but killing anyone in the name of a diety is a sin to me and if your diety demand death then it is not a diety I would follow nor listen to!

Forum List

Back