If you're Jewish or look Jewish and live in one of our liberal cities be prepared for possible violence on Friday October 13th

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
The leader of Hamas has put out a call for all Muslims to attack & kill for Jihad all zionists and Jews.

And with sympathizer leftists who aren't right in the head who knows what if anything may be a threat to you.

Also his video was left on YouTube despite YouTube banning the rights channels for "threats"

Me and our truck militia are all going to dress Jewish and go in front of White House and see what ass wipes want to take on grown armed men instead of babies, children and women. Look for us on TV, we will have pickups with snow plows on them
And for true Americans-you are welcome

A dupe to dance to.

raw

The leader of Hamas has put out a call for all Muslims to attack & kill for Jihad all zionists and Jews.

And with sympathizer leftists who aren't right in the head who knows what if anything may be a threat to you.

Also his video was left on YouTube despite YouTube banning the rights channels for "threats"

there will be no pogrom on fri 13.

most of trump's false flag attackers are in jail.

Where might I get a jihadist tag for my hunting license? Is there a drawing? Do I even need a tag, or do they fall under 'varmints'?
They need to round up all the Hamas leadership and put them in a space x rocket cargo capsule on a trajectory for the moon. They can celebrate all their new found unoccupied land.

What do Jewish people look like?
1697062353227.jpeg

1697062434045.jpeg

1697062803101.jpeg

Attachments

• 1697062409528.jpeg
    1697062409528.jpeg
    27.1 KB · Views: 7
No license or tag required.
But there is a penalty attached.
It's called 25 to Life or the Death penalty.
Depending in which state your hunt took place.
Depends. Game taken in the act of harming others will result in a good citizenship award.
Depending on which state illegal game is taken, chances of detection and prosecution vary from 35% to 80% failure rate of detection and 40% 75% chance of no prosecution. The skin color of the hunter is also known to influence the chance and severity of prosecution if detected.
Anyway, I want an archery tag please, love a challenge.

I heard yesterday that police in Australia have warned all Jews to stay inside their houses and not venture out in public.
Might make it harder to identify them as a Jew if they would quit wearing that saucer plate on their head. ... :dunno:

Last edited:
I heard yesterday that police in Australia have warned all Jews to stay inside their houses and not venture out in public.

That is disgusting beyond words that they even have to issue such a warning!!

Every radical pro-palestinian in their country should be kicked out of their country!!

That is disgusting beyond words that they even have to issue such a warning!!

Every radical pro-palestinian in their country should be kicked out of their country!!
The antisemitism is reaching a fevered pitch in Australia. Here we have a man threatening to kill four Jewish teens for displaying the Israel flag on their car.

Forum List

Back