If you're Jewish or look Jewish and live in one of our liberal cities be prepared for possible violence on Friday October 13th

Oh I’m no gun expert, you’ll need to find someone more knowledgeable than I. I was just commenting on moonglows comment of “just point and shoot”. There’s more to it than that.

Honestly, here’s what I wouldn’t recommend. I wouldn’t recommend advice you get from people on a message board, even here at usmb, even though I’m sure there are many who would have vast knowledge of firearms.

What I would recommend, however, is to go down to a local, reputable firearms dealer near you, and talk to them, and tell them your needs, and if they are worth their salt, they can guide you to the weapon that will suit your needs. They will also probably be able to give you information on a local certified instructor who has classes that you can sign up for.

😊
That is excellent advice. Thank you!

Jews historically have been kicked out of dozens of countries.
But it never seems to occur to the Jews that maybe the problem is with them and quit blaming everyone else for being anti-semitic.
Help! Help!! Jews are outperforming me!!

I’m concerned that Biden will let in tens of thousands of Jew-Hating Palestinian “refugees.”

There's definitely reason to think that will happen, and if it does, they will be radical. That's just the way they are.

Sorry to hear that.
Maybe you need put the bong down and get a job or go to school.
East Indians are the highest-earning group among ethnic groups, including Whites.
Followed by Japanese Americans, Chinese Americans, Middle Easterners, all of whom earn more money than Whites.

Which shoots a hole in another dimocrap-scum lie; White Privilege.

dimocraps lie, dogs bark, babies cry, fat dogs fart, life goes on.

So next time you go see your Indian Doctor, or talk to your Chinese CPA or send a check to your Japanese architect, remember what lying scum dims are.

All they want is strife, division and hatred because -- That's all they understand. It's what and who they are.
You may call them confused or misinformed or whatever. The truth is -- They're scum.

That simple and the sooner we treat them like what they are, the better off we'll all be.

Israel finally wised-up. Let's see if they follow through. I say the odds are 60 - 40 yes

Forum List

Back