If you're Jewish or look Jewish and live in one of our liberal cities be prepared for possible violence on Friday October 13th

So…let’s be calm and rational here. Likely nothing will come of this, but also keep in mind, not all Muslims are violent people. Some just want to live in peace. Please be mindful of that before you get all riled up.

Be angry of those who would cause harm, be supportive of those who also condemn that harm.

Just food for thought..
Let's see how this plays out.

The leader of Hamas has put out a call for all Muslims to attack & kill for Jihad all zionists and Jews.

And with sympathizer leftists who aren't right in the head who knows what if anything may be a threat to you.

Also his video was left on YouTube despite YouTube banning the rights channels for "threats"

For anyone found to have done such a thing, perhaps we can hire Saudi swordsmen and temporarily bring back public executions.

We could sell tickets... and soda-pop... and cotton candy... and popcorn... and maybe Raisinets... and picnic lunches.

Jews historically have been kicked out of dozens of countries.
But it never seems to occur to the Jews that maybe the problem is with them and quit blaming everyone else for being anti-semitic.
….and that right there shows your antisemitism. Thanks for playing.

Let's see how this plays out.

Seems like every time they make these sensationalist claims, they are nothing. However, even if it does happen, just be smart, just realize that not all Muslims are militant and want to engage in violence.

Let me get this straight. The fear is that Muslims are going to rise up and attack Jewish people... In the US? On Friday the 13th? And some of you will 'dress Jewish' to try and incite a confrontation?

You people have lost what little minds you ever had. :rolleyes:

Let me get this straight. The fear is that Muslims are going to rise up and attack Jewish people... In the US? On Friday the 13th? And some of you will 'dress Jewish' to try and incite a confrontation?

You people have lost what little minds you ever had. :rolleyes:
If they attack they will kill anyone they can. That is what terror is all about.

…no…it’s not as easy as that. I recommend lessons, and regular practice, to keep your skills sharp.
Don’t worry. I know I’ll need lessons.

What‘s a good gun for a smallish woman, in her 60s? I’ll need something fairly light.

The leader of Hamas has put out a call for all Muslims to attack & kill for Jihad all zionists and Jews.

And with sympathizer leftists who aren't right in the head who knows what if anything may be a threat to you.

Also his video was left on YouTube despite YouTube banning the rights channels for "threats"

Such bullshit. Stop feeding paranoia and bullshit.

Jade Helm! FEMA Camps!

Jews in New York should think about removing the mezuzah from their doorposts. These pro-Palestinian liberals mean business.

Tell me your feelings would be hurt if George Soros was killed.

Don’t worry. I know I’ll need lessons.

What‘s a good gun for a smallish woman, in her 60s? I’ll need something fairly light.
Oh I’m no gun expert, you’ll need to find someone more knowledgeable than I. I was just commenting on moonglows comment of “just point and shoot”. There’s more to it than that.

Honestly, here’s what I wouldn’t recommend. I wouldn’t recommend advice you get from people on a message board, even here at usmb, even though I’m sure there are many who would have vast knowledge of firearms.

What I would recommend, however, is to go down to a local, reputable firearms dealer near you, and talk to them, and tell them your needs, and if they are worth their salt, they can guide you to the weapon that will suit your needs. They will also probably be able to give you information on a local certified instructor who has classes that you can sign up for.

😊

Last edited:

Forum List

Back