IG Horowitz just testified to the Senate that FBI did not follow Woods procedures

Highlight from Graham's opening statement: "And I can assure you if this had been a Democratic president, going through what President Trump had gone through that would not have been the headline. The headline would be 'FBI takes the law into its own hands,' 'Biased agents cut corners, lie to court, ignore exoneration."

I think he's absolutely right. The media bias is so blatent as to be embarrassing.
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Failing to have your FBI bias claims satisfied, you are now claiming media bias for reporting the results.

Oh, man. That's priceless.

:lol:

The Mueller report: f we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state. Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, however, we are unable to reach that judgment. The evidence we obtained about the President's actions and intent presents difficult issues that prevent us from conclusively determining that no criminal conduct occurred. Accordingly, while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.

trump-exoneration.jpg
Can you point us to The Office of Exoneration, or The Law of Exoneration?

Thank you....
Logic.
Ask Trump.

He claimed "Total EXONERATION".

Are you calling him a liar?

I simply applied your messiah's own standards to the Horowitz report.

No bias. No illegal spying.

Justified.

Total exoneration.

The end.
This is the 125th thread you have used The Messiah's name in vain as a weapon.

When are you going to apply God's standards to your behavior?

James Comey's Lies being exposed right now on TV. How about you tune in and watch The FBI burn.

"...massive Russian interference..."??? They had a couple of bozos working on it with a budget of $200 thousand. Hillary spent ONE AND A HALF BILLION. Not a single vote was impacted. Not one. Not a single complaint was filed by or with anyone, claiming, "IF THE RUSSKIES HADN'T MISLED ME I WOULD HAVE VOTED FOR HILLARY!!!!!"

Not one.

How anyone could even type the expression "massive Russian interference" without his fingers falling off is a wonder.
Hacking and dumping of emails had a much bigger impact than campaign ads.
This is why Assange, & Kim Dot Com should be called in to testify, because they made sworn statements that the emails came from Seth Rich and from inside The DNC and that no one hacked anything.
I don’t think either of them made sworn statements about that. And I know Assange never said Seth Rich specifically.

Anyway they’re both lying. Assange might not testify but he will see the inside of a US court room soonish.

Poor dumb bastards. They were spunking all over each other's faces in anticipation of Peter Strzok, Andrew Weissmann, James Comey, Sally Yates, Rod Rosenstein, John Brennan, James Clapper, and Susan Rice arrested, indicted, convicted and imprisoned.

Now they are pinning their fading hopes on Durham. :lol:

You can smell the flop sweat from a mile away.

The Mueller report: f we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state. Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, however, we are unable to reach that judgment. The evidence we obtained about the President's actions and intent presents difficult issues that prevent us from conclusively determining that no criminal conduct occurred. Accordingly, while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.

trump-exoneration.jpg
Can you point us to The Office of Exoneration, or The Law of Exoneration?

Thank you....
Logic.
Ask Trump.

He claimed "Total EXONERATION".

Are you calling him a liar?

I simply applied your messiah's own standards to the Horowitz report.

No bias. No illegal spying.

Justified.

Total exoneration.

The end.
This is the 125th thread you have used The Messiah's name in vain as a weapon.

When are you going to apply God's standards to your behavior?

James Comey's Lies being exposed right now on TV. How about you tune in and watch The FBI burn.
Still waiting for you to provide a link with Barr claiming there was illegal spying, liar.

Poor dumb bastards. They were spunking all over each other's faces in anticipation of Peter Strzok, Andrew Weissmann, James Comey, Sally Yates, Rod Rosenstein, John Brennan, James Clapper, and Susan Rice arrested, indicted, convicted and imprisoned.

We can smell your fear. Change your adult diaper.

"...massive Russian interference..."??? They had a couple of bozos working on it with a budget of $200 thousand. Hillary spent ONE AND A HALF BILLION. Not a single vote was impacted. Not one. Not a single complaint was filed by or with anyone, claiming, "IF THE RUSSKIES HADN'T MISLED ME I WOULD HAVE VOTED FOR HILLARY!!!!!"

Not one.

How anyone could even type the expression "massive Russian interference" without his fingers falling off is a wonder.
This is why Assange, & Kim Dot Com should be called in to testify, because they made sworn statements that the emails came from Seth Rich and from inside The DNC and that no one hacked anything.
Seth Rich! :lol:

Wow. No wonder you are so easily hoaxed.

We can smell your fear. Change your adult diaper.
So where's the link, liar?

Not one.

Seth Rich! :lol:

Wow. No wonder you are so easily hoaxed.
We want G5001. When does his shift start? You are just too dumb to talk to.

He just said it 30 seconds ago. Turn on the TV.

The FBI did not follow procedures to get the warrant.

Obama and his DOJ spied ILLEGALLY ON A POLITICAL OPPONENT! Horowitz is laying it out now
Are you actually listening or are you just looking for things to spin?

main point is the investigation was not politically motivated, it was justified, so not a hoax. Yes there were procedure errors and corners cut and misconduct woth the warrant process so there may be some personnel and systematic changes that need to be made, which is a good thing.

nowhere did he say that Obama illegally spies on Trump. Stop lying
Horowitz stated he was illegally surveilled. You really need to listen to the hearing. If you really were, you would have heard it.

One key point that I'm glad miss lindsey is hammering on...

Klinesmith doctored an email from the CIA that said "YES, carter page is a trusted CIA informant".

Klinesmith changed the email to say "NO carter page is NOT a CIA informant" and then he presented that email to the FISA court!
Well that guy sure as hell should be going to jail.
why do you supposed that was changed? for what purpose?
I don’t know.

I can’t read minds
but you know that obammy had no input in this. sure you do. you admitted so in post #64
That’s what the IG found after investigating it for nearly 2 years.

Obama and his DOJ spied ILLEGALLY ON A POLITICAL OPPONENT! Horowitz is laying it out now

main point is the investigation was not politically motivated, it was justified, so not a hoax. Yes there were procedure errors and corners cut and misconduct woth the warrant process so there may be some personnel and systematic changes that need to be made, which is a good thing.

Horowitz stated he was illegally surveilled. You really need to listen to the hearing. If you really were, you would have heard it.
Show me in Horowitz's report where he says there was illegal spying.

Horowitz has not said anyone was spied on illegally.

Stop lying.
Yes he has, and so have Barr and Durham.
Nope.

Link?
DiGenova: Horowitz found FISA warrants used to spy on Carter Page ‘were illegal from the get-go’

Show me in Horowitz's report where he says there was illegal spying.
Maybe listen to the hearing. You will hear Horowitz state it. It will be replayed since you missed it. ;)

Obama and his DOJ spied ILLEGALLY ON A POLITICAL OPPONENT!
Nope.

“The IG’s investigation did identify issues and errors in the FISA process, including potential misconduct.”

That quote, acknowledging the problems associated with the part of the FBI investigation pertaining to Carter Page, comes from Adam Schiff. It's an honest assessment of the IG's findings and one Schiff should be credited for making. I am hard pressed to find a similar reaction from Repubs to the overarching conclusion by Horowitz that the investigation in to the Trump campaign was warranted and not effected by political bias.

Most notably, both Billy the Bagman and Individual 1 have told lies about the findings. For example, Barr claims (without evidence) Crossfire Hurricane was an operation directed by the “incumbent government,” meaning the Obama admin, to “spy on political opponents.” But the IG report did not find any WH briefings on Crossfire Hurricane or even that AG Lynch was aware of it. It goes on in some detail to explain all of the witnesses they interviewed told the IG that the FBI did not try to recruit members of the Trump campaign, did not send human resources to collect information in Trump campaign headquarters or Trump campaign spaces, and did not ask human resources to join the Trump campaign or otherwise attend campaign related events as part of the investigation. So..........Barr once again has deceitfully mis-characterized a DoJ report, the first one being Mueller's.

As for the Liar-in-Chief, well, he did what he does...............lie. He did so by saying the report shows there was an attempted overthrow of the government. But there is nothing in the report that supports that accusation. In fact, the IG found that political bias did not factor into the probe. It even turned up text messages of FBI agents hoping Trump would beat Hillary Clinton. In many ways, the IG report should have been disappointing to Trump, yet he disingenuously suggests (lies) it’s even worse than he expected.

And now we come to the crushing blow, putting to rest the grand conspiracy theory the FBI was out to get Trump. The investigation was ongoing during the campaign for the presidency, YET NOT A SINGLE FBI AGENT DISCLOSED THE EXISTENCE OF THE INVESTIGATION TO THE MEDIA.

What better way to sabotage Trump's candidacy would there have been than to leak to the press the probe in to Russian contacts with the campaign before the election? BUT NO ONE DID.

Stop lying.
Nope.

Link?
DiGenova: Horowitz found FISA warrants used to spy on Carter Page ‘were illegal from the get-go’
DiGenova is a political hack.

Show me where HOROWITZ himself said there was illegal spying, dumbass.

Firsthand. Like what the Republicans kept insisting on during the impeachment inquiry.

Stop lying.
Nope.

Link?
DiGenova is a political hack.

Show me where HOROWITZ himself said there was illegal spying, dumbass.

Firsthand. That's what the Republicans kept insisting on during the impeachment inquiry.
DiGenova has far more credibility that the hacks you get your information from.

Forum List

Back