IG Horowitz just testified to the Senate that FBI did not follow Woods procedures

"...massive Russian interference..."??? They had a couple of bozos working on it with a budget of $200 thousand. Hillary spent ONE AND A HALF BILLION. Not a single vote was impacted. Not one. Not a single complaint was filed by or with anyone, claiming, "IF THE RUSSKIES HADN'T MISLED ME I WOULD HAVE VOTED FOR HILLARY!!!!!"

Not one.

How anyone could even type the expression "massive Russian interference" without his fingers falling off is a wonder.
Hacking and dumping of emails had a much bigger impact than campaign ads.

One key point that I'm glad miss lindsey is hammering on...

Klinesmith doctored an email from the CIA that said "YES, carter page is a trusted CIA informant".

Klinesmith changed the email to say "NO carter page is NOT a CIA informant" and then he presented that email to the FISA court!
Well that guy sure as hell should be going to jail.
why do you supposed that was changed? for what purpose?

I noticed it's only on FOX and CSPAN3...no other channels were carrying it.

That's why Dimms are stupid, unaware, and indoctrinated!
None of these Left Tard Trolls on here care one bit about Truth. They are here to disrupt discussion and promote disinformation.

I would not be surprised if they weren't Russian, Chinese, Iranian, and North Korean Nationals doing all they can to spam multiple Social Media sites like this one with their Propaganda 24-7.

Pretty soon, it will be shift change and some other Tard will take over their accounts and start posting again. It's like clockwork.

Klinesmith doctored an email from the CIA that said "YES, carter page is a trusted CIA informant".

Klinesmith changed the email to say "NO carter page is NOT a CIA informant" and then he presented that email to the FISA court!
It was an accident.

I don’t know.

I can’t read minds

"...massive Russian interference..."??? They had a couple of bozos working on it with a budget of $200 thousand. Hillary spent ONE AND A HALF BILLION. Not a single vote was impacted. Not one. Not a single complaint was filed by or with anyone, claiming, "IF THE RUSSKIES HADN'T MISLED ME I WOULD HAVE VOTED FOR HILLARY!!!!!"

Not one.

How anyone could even type the expression "massive Russian interference" without his fingers falling off is a wonder.
Hacking and dumping of emails had a much bigger impact than campaign ads.
This is why Assange, & Kim Dot Com should be called in to testify, because they made sworn statements that the emails came from Seth Rich and from inside The DNC and that no one hacked anything.

The Mueller report: f we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state. Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, however, we are unable to reach that judgment. The evidence we obtained about the President's actions and intent presents difficult issues that prevent us from conclusively determining that no criminal conduct occurred. Accordingly, while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.

trump-exoneration.jpg

The FBI investigation was justified. No bias.

No D33P STAIT plot. No illegal spying. Nada. Zip. Zilch. Zero. It was all a hoax.

By Trump's own standards he uses for himself, that means the FBI has been exonerated.

The end.
Well that's just a LIE, and the Barr/Duhram investigation is going to prove there WAS bias, as we ALL KNOW DAMN WELL THERE WAS, the "INSURANCE POLICY,"

No bias. No illegal spying.

Justified.

Total exoneration.

The end.

He just said it 30 seconds ago. Turn on the TV.

The FBI did not follow procedures to get the warrant.

Obama and his DOJ spied ILLEGALLY ON A POLITICAL OPPONENT! Horowitz is laying it out now
Are you actually listening or are you just looking for things to spin?

main point is the investigation was not politically motivated, it was justified, so not a hoax. Yes there were procedure errors and corners cut and process inefficiencies so there may be some personnel and systematic changes that need to be made, which is a good thing.

nowhere did he say that Obama illegally spies on Trump. Stop lying
Durham will ensure the correct language is used, spying on americans for political purposes. There is no other reason, no matter how badly you wish it weren't. a duck is a duck is a duck. It quacks, it's a duck, it looks like a duck, it's a duck, it waddles like a duck, it's a duck, a duck, Politically biased. There is no other reason for changing the email about carter page. Not one.

"The report also confirms that a top FBI national security lawyer doctored an email that explained that Page was “a source” for the CIA in order to give the opposite impression to the federal spy court."
Where did they say that it was changed because of politics?
so you think criminals lay out their agenda on paper huh? you are a whackjob aren't you? wow, How many criminals that are questioned admit they murdered or raped that girl? please, enlighten me.

Justified.

Total exoneration.

The end.
You know, the G5000 troll who works the Early Morning Shift is much better at this than you are. The Midnight G5000 guy is even better than you and he is asleep half the time.

He just said it 30 seconds ago. Turn on the TV.

The FBI did not follow procedures to get the warrant.

Obama and his DOJ spied ILLEGALLY ON A POLITICAL OPPONENT! Horowitz is laying it out now
Are you actually listening or are you just looking for things to spin?

main point is the investigation was not politically motivated, it was justified, so not a hoax. Yes there were procedure errors and corners cut and process inefficiencies so there may be some personnel and systematic changes that need to be made, which is a good thing.

nowhere did he say that Obama illegally spies on Trump. Stop lying
Durham will ensure the correct language is used, spying on americans for political purposes. There is no other reason, no matter how badly you wish it weren't. a duck is a duck is a duck. It quacks, it's a duck, it looks like a duck, it's a duck, it waddles like a duck, it's a duck, a duck, Politically biased. There is no other reason for changing the email about carter page. Not one.

"The report also confirms that a top FBI national security lawyer doctored an email that explained that Page was “a source” for the CIA in order to give the opposite impression to the federal spy court."
Where did they say that it was changed because of politics?
so you think criminals lay out their agenda on paper huh? you are a whackjob aren't you? wow, How many criminals that are questioned admit they murdered or raped that girl? please, enlighten me.

I was thinking we’d hold them to the same standard as Trump has been held to. Apparently some of us are more equal than others.

The Mueller report: f we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state. Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, however, we are unable to reach that judgment. The evidence we obtained about the President's actions and intent presents difficult issues that prevent us from conclusively determining that no criminal conduct occurred. Accordingly, while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.

trump-exoneration.jpg
Can you point us to The Office of Exoneration, or The Law of Exoneration?

Thank you....
Logic.

I don’t know.

I can’t read minds
but you know that obammy had no input in this. sure you do. you admitted so in post #64

Poor dumb bastards. They didn't read the Horowitz report for themselves. Instead, as usual, they waited for their propagandists to feed them some more piss to guzzle.

They never learn! :lol:

They DESERVE to be lied to.

Highlight from Graham's opening statement: "And I can assure you if this had been a Democratic president, going through what President Trump had gone through that would not have been the headline. The headline would be 'FBI takes the law into its own hands,' 'Biased agents cut corners, lie to court, ignore exoneration."

I think he's absolutely right. The media bias is so blatent as to be embarrassing.

trump-exoneration.jpg
Can you point us to The Office of Exoneration, or The Law of Exoneration?

Thank you....
Logic.
Ask Trump.

He claimed "Total EXONERATION".

Are you calling him a liar?

I simply applied your messiah's own standards to the Horowitz report.

Justified.

Total exoneration.

The end.

Poor dumb bastards. They didn't read the Horowitz report for themselves. Instead, as usual, they waited for their propagandists to feed them some more piss to guzzle.

They never learn! :lol:

They DESERVE to be lied to.
When are you going to lunch so we can talk to The G5000 troll that covers your lunch break? We like him better. You dribble is just nonsense.

Forum List

Back